bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Here's a verse ...  (Read 9716 times)

insanezenmistress

Re: Here's a verse ...
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2007, 12:22:33 PM »

How very uplifting.........

i have started a little habit ......i try to write alot of theses veres down in a little notebook........sorta like a hang over form my former christian day when i was afraid "they" might outlaw the bible...........and if they did i would have alot of passages stored up and hidden within my diaries so i could still have the word..............

and al ittle bit now because i am in shock these verese are there and i dont want to lose them when the cloud of doctrines come to challenge this new vision............

but SHEESH i cant keep up...my hand is cramped ........praise god its ALL IN THERE on every page.....i think that "they" will figure out that it IS the bible afterall .LOL

thank him for writing it on our hearts so that "they" can never break in and steal it...........and o presious Saviour never let me become blind again.

IZM

dawnnnny

Re: Here's a verse ...
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2007, 03:26:59 PM »

but SHEESH i cant keep up...my hand is cramped ........praise god its ALL IN THERE on every page.....i think that "they" will figure out that it IS the bible afterall .LOL
thank him for writing it on our hearts so that "they" can never break in and steal it...........and o presious Saviour never let me become blind again.
IZM

Hi Izm!!  I TOTALLY understand what you're saying.  I'm still working my way through all the articles on BT and then I come to the forum and see all of these treasures and I want to shout "HEY STOP, WAIT UNTIL I'M DONE WITH THIS OTHER STUFF"  haha    Its a good thing that I can come back and read all of this interesting discourse.  I'm such a note taker, always have been, even in school.  Probably why I always got good grades....so there must be something to note taking.  For me, even though I read it, its when I write it down that it really gets in deeper.  Not sure that makes sense.  Plus, its great to re-read the notes.  Funny I still have notes from 10 years ago that if I were to re-read today would probably make me giggle a little at what I believed back then....

Have a great day everyone!!!

Dawn
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 21 queries.