bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: created naked.  (Read 12237 times)

insanezenmistress

Re: created naked.
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2007, 12:51:37 PM »

Ha Ha  :D Justine, you are hilarious!

Justine said:
     This is a revelation isn't it?  you can say......Adam and Eve where created wise..........created with and unashamed of their testimony and understanding of god.............they in their own craftyness walked with god  and god walked with them............unashamed unafraid of being wrong, no one to judge them as evil...ACCEPTED by the Lord as they where.

Isn't this the same with us? Before God gets a hold of us, we also walk in our own craftiness in Babylon. Unashamed and unknowing how naked we really are. Until God shows us by taking us out into the wilderness and through many trials He clothes us in His righteousness.

Love,

Ursula

Yes it is indeed like us. We are adam we are eve. i dont think Jesus comes along to put a new "illusion" into us, but to bring our minds as we are out of illusion, and to make us unashamed by bringing our minds into the fulllness of his truth.

but that is a deep thought, one i may not be qualified to express at this time and esp not till i get the verese to back me up. 

i keep pondering over the depth of "god being all in all"...........Christ, ruleing us, his kingdom and then giving it to god ..........so that ( or because or prooving that) god is ALL in ALL.

i cant even express it with the glory due Him. saying it seems to take away from His working.......as if .... to be growing in the truth that only belongs to god and is granted to you for knowing, and is NOT bound by Any doctrine of man, by Any religion of man, not bound by ANY philosophy of man but is his truth all in all.....and only by HIS eyes can it be seen................(eyes flutter over)

bigger than big.... more life than life...........No box can hold MY GOD, and no walls can keep HIM out.......and so even in my "nakedness" his eyes can disearn for me the truth that is HIS.

i hope i made some sence........someday as i learn more scripture i can slap a verse to it.i pray god can supply you the verses untill he lets me in on them.

(seeing it all right there in scripture is whammo big revelation for me like i never saw it before yet once upon a time i did, and then i left the church because i could not see it anymore.... the Lord walked me thru many places showing me it...and now i am learning that it was and is still right there in his word....like new treasure)

insanezenmistress

« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2007, 01:54:54 PM »

;) some of the vereses in mind.......1Cor 1:30, 2:5-10.....

gmik

« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2007, 02:56:10 PM »

Very interesting indeed, but all I can think about is dingle dangles in the dirt..... ::)

It made me lose my focus, I was laughing so hard.

Keth30

i do appoligise .. it is not my intention to distract.
for me knowing the words for naked and subtle brought to realisation so many things i had been struggleing with in comming to terms with my personal relationship with Jesus. 

Keth I had the same reaction LOLROF ;D ;D

Justine, you don't need to apologize.  After we compose ourselves we simply re read the serious stuff!!!

Its all good!!!

Chuck, great thread.  Lots to study and think about.

DuluthGA

« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2007, 05:26:22 PM »

I was just gonna say also, no need to apologize Justine!  You are a 'refresher of the saints' so to speak:

1Cor 16: 17-18   I want you to know how delighted I am to have Sephanas, Fortunatus, and Achaicus [and Justine  ;)] here with me.  They partially make up for your absense!  They've [she's] refreshed me  :D by keeping me in touch with you.  Be proud that you have people like this among you. [The Message]

:-*
Janice

skydreamers

« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2007, 04:01:03 AM »

Yes it is indeed like us. We are adam we are eve. i dont think Jesus comes along to put a new "illusion" into us, but to bring our minds as we are out of illusion, and to make us unashamed by bringing our minds into the fulllness of his truth.

but that is a deep thought, one i may not be qualified to express at this time and esp not till i get the verese to back me up.

i keep pondering over the depth of "god being all in all"...........Christ, ruleing us, his kingdom and then giving it to god ..........so that ( or because or prooving that) god is ALL in ALL.

i cant even express it with the glory due Him. saying it seems to take away from His working.......as if .... to be growing in the truth that only belongs to god and is granted to you for knowing, and is NOT bound by Any doctrine of man, by Any religion of man, not bound by ANY philosophy of man but is his truth all in all.....and only by HIS eyes can it be seen................(eyes flutter over)

bigger than big.... more life than life...........No box can hold MY GOD, and no walls can keep HIM out.......and so even in my "nakedness" his eyes can disearn for me the truth that is HIS.

i hope i made some sence........someday as i learn more scripture i can slap a verse to it.i pray god can supply you the verses untill he lets me in on them.

(seeing it all right there in scripture is whammo big revelation for me like i never saw it before yet once upon a time i did, and then i left the church because i could not see it anymore.... the Lord walked me thru many places showing me it...and now i am learning that it was and is still right there in his word....like new treasure)

Alex, that was really beautiful!

Peace,
Diana

DuluthGA

« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2007, 04:03:37 PM »

Diana, you mean Justine... you must've been thinking bowt Alex.

Spiritual hug!
 :)

skydreamers

« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2007, 06:58:09 PM »

oops, of course, sorry Justine!!  I think I had just read Alex's other thread...oh boy...the signs of aging...gotta take some more gingko biloba!

Anyways, that was really beautiful Justine!!

Peace,
Diana

DuluthGA

« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2007, 11:10:29 PM »

Diana, I would like to thank you for giving me an insight!  :) The insight is applied to this post, but the comments you made that prompted it were made in a recent thread, The Serpent in LOF P.2.

In my initial post at the beginning of this thread, I stated:  What do we have to deal with on this earth?  Thing one, evil and thing two, our carnality.

Your comments:

Could it be that it was Eve's own Carnal MIND that spoke to her in thoughts, instigated and fueled by the spirit satan invisibly through the spiritual realm...

as well as...

It is out of our minds/heart via the mouth that evil manifests into the physical world...we think something and it becomes a reality in the physical world when we act on it or speak it...

These have brought me to see the ONENESS of carnality and evil, and they aren't necessarily two separate concepts after all.

MANY THANKS!!  :)
Janice

UPDATE TO THIS POST DATED: 9/24/07

Due to an email response of Ray that I just read, I shall refine my above statement to say:  The separate concepts of carnality and evil are ONE in that they both are states of separation from God.  Ho ho!  Here's the Ray's email and link that shed the light that made the distinction clearer for me:

Hi Ray..just wondering, is the serpent that deceived Eve, is that the beast in us..our flesh and self?

Thanks
Beverley

Dear Beverley:  No, God reprimanded Adam, and Eve, AND THE SERPENT.  It would
be silly to reprimand the serpent separately if the serpent WAS Adam and Eve.
God be with you,
Ray

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,5518.0.html

« Last Edit: September 24, 2007, 04:27:55 PM by DuluthGA »

chuckt

« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2007, 08:06:10 AM »

yup eve lusted before she actually ate. and for all mankind its not a question of "if" but ""when"" :o

three thng she did, being made from dirt outside the garden. the ""world""

remember they where created outside and placed IN  the garden:

Gen 3:6 And (((when))) the woman saw that the tree [was] good for food, and that it [was] pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make [one] wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

1Jo 2:16 For all that [is] in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

chuckt

« Last Edit: August 24, 2007, 08:41:06 AM by chuckt »
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 20 queries.