bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Apology  (Read 5334 times)

lilitalienboi16

Apology
« on: August 22, 2007, 02:49:41 AM »

Hello, i wanted to apolagize for my behavior a few weeks ago.

I'm sorry for any problems i might have caused. I definatly did some thinking about what i did, i prayed for the Lord to give me some sort of conviction, and looking back i do see the beast in controle. The Lord has since smited that beast, but alas he won't die without a good hard fight, and i'm still fighting that fight.

You are my family and you do mean alot to me, i love each and everyone of you, i don't know what i would do without you guys. Especialy jason and addison, who i'm very close with and talk to often. Thank you all for bieng here for me when i need you the most.

As much love as i could possibly send over an online forums board and through the spirit that we all share.

Your brother in Christ,

Alex

Kat

Re: Apology
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2007, 09:52:05 AM »

Hi Alex,

Glad to have you back  :)
Isn't life funny, we never know what is lying around the next corner.  You have very good knowledge of the truth, and you have so much going for you. 

Rev 15:2  And I saw something like a sea of glass mingled with fire, and those who have the victory over the beast, over his image and over his mark and over the number of his name, standing on the sea of glass, having harps of God.

Battling the beast is a never ending battle it seems, but it is possible to overcome it with Christ.
Love to you too.

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

Redbird

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2007, 11:21:10 AM »

Hi dear Alex,

So happy to have you back. :) I agree with Kat.

Zep 3:17 The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty, he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.

1 Cor 15:25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

Peace and Love to you little brother,
Lisa

Rene

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2007, 01:29:18 PM »

Welcome back Alex,

We all are a work in progress.  I am encouraged by and appreciate your humility.

Love and His peace to you,

Rene'

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2007, 02:38:50 PM »

Thanks for the warm welcome, you guys are a blessing.

Kat and lisa, ty for the scripture, they were perfect! I definately loved the one in revalation, what a beautiful verse and reminder of what God is doing and will do with us!

In Christ,

Alex

gmik

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2007, 02:59:10 PM »

Blessings little alien boy!!!  We are your family here and love you.  We need your youthful zeal and opinions on things.

The other day I should have apologized to my husband about something so silly--and I just couldn't!!!!!!  Well, now I know what I have to do.  Thanks for being a good role model! :-*

iris

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2007, 03:51:30 PM »

Welcome back Alex!!!
Its good to see you again.

1Peter 4:7&8
verse 7 But the end of all things has drawn close. Be sound in mind, therefore, and be vigilant with a view to prayers.

verse 8 Above all thing, have intense love for one another, because love covers a multitude of sins.

Peace and Love
Iris

skydreamers

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2007, 04:02:17 PM »

Hi Alex,

I must confess I have no idea what happened or what behavior you are apologizing for since I was away for a couple of weeks....but it matters not, since I am just happy that the Lord led you to come back and humbly apologize.  As others have said, you are a great example to the rest of us and especially to the youth on this board.  At my age I still have great trouble verbally apologizing to anyone...it is a terrible firmly entrenched aspect of the beast!  So,  much respect to you Alex...the Lord is doing a mighty work in you.

By the way, I know Gena calls you little alien boy....but I always read your handle as lil' italien boy...and you look italien!  Can you clear this lil' mystery up for me?

Peace,
Diana

DuluthGA

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2007, 04:11:38 PM »

Hi Alex!  I'm happy U R U!

I liked Iris' verses so much, here they are from The Message:

1Pet 4: 7-8   Everything in the world is about to be wrapped up, so take nothing for granted.  Stay wide-awake in prayer.  Most of all, love each other as if your life depended on it.  Love makes up for practically anything.

Good to hear from ya,  :)
Janice

jacieleigh

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2007, 05:17:50 PM »

Apologies can be very hard to give and receive. I am a stubborn person. Even though God is in my heart I am still stubborn and find it hard to apologize. The only way I can is I ask God to keep my mind on the humbleness of Christ and to cover me with His sweet spirit. I admire anyone who apologizes easily. To me that shows great character.

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2007, 05:19:02 PM »

Thank you all again for the kind replies, you are far to kind!

Well diana you are right, my name is infact Little Italian boy 16.

However many people often mistake it for lilALIANboy and thats okay! I'm certainly not gonna hold it against them, i know exactly who they are talking to =]

Well anyway, sometimes this walk with the Lord can certainly make you feel like quiet the alian anyway ^^

God bless,

Alex

gmik

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2007, 01:28:58 AM »

:-[ :-[ :-[

OOOHHHHHH  Italian not alien!!!!  Duh, and I teach reading!!! Thanks for not taking offense!! :D

Diana, I am glad yu pointed that out, altho I may always keep that image in my mind of "this little alien kid", just like I thought you were in an airplane ;) :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 20 queries.