bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: !2 Truths  (Read 11897 times)

ertsky

!2 Truths
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2006, 02:43:37 AM »

right on Joe

i find that the case

it's like the heavens are brass and i can't see a thing clearly no matter how hard i try (though sometimes the trying i think is all part of it)

then He HE! just speaks one little sentence or sometimes a single word and i can see so much i have to sit there and pick my jaw up off the floor.

AMAZING ! spiritual revelation in the spirit is my favourite part of life in this age, the entrance of HIS word brings light.

it's like the treasure in earthen vessels, like the oil in the jar, the ointment in the alabaster box, the SPIRIT in the letter

it's like a jailbreak ! and a million candle power light beams out of the darkest glass.

i haven't said it right but i'm trying to put into words the SUBLIME experience of God's spirit turning on the light....

i sit in darkness and He has mercy

it's like He says, be opened, and my understanding just goes off like a bomb

well blessings to all

may Christ be gloriously and conspicuously manifest in our mortal bodies
in life or in death

Phi 1:20  According to my earnest expectation and my hope, that in nothing I shall be ashamed, but that with all boldness, as always, so now also Christ shall be magnified in my body, whether it be by life, or by death.
Phi 1:21  For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

Blessed be God

the Lord be magnified

treasure in earthen vessels

f

PS:

Dan 9:21  Yea, whiles I was speaking in prayer, even the man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the beginning, being caused to fly swiftly, touched me about the time of the evening oblation.
Dan 9:22  And he informed me, and talked with me, and said, O Daniel, I am now come forth to give thee skill and understanding.
Dan 9:23  At the beginning of thy supplications the commandment came forth, and I am come to shew thee; for thou art greatly beloved: therefore understand the matter, and consider the vision.

WOOHOO

no good thing will He withold from them that walk uprightly

Christ in us the hope of glory

Psa 137:5  If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.

King of kings Lord of lords !!

PPS:

Joh 7:38  He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.
Joh 7:39  (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)

GLORY!

Psa 137:5  If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.

Mat 6:3  But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:

Gal 4:26  But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

GLORY TO GOD!

1Jo 5:5  Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

Joh 16:33  These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

GLORY TO JESUS !

/arrrghhhhh stay your hand Lord i'm going to die of blessing

:lol:

RIVERS OF LIVING WATER!!!

f

Heb 12:22  But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,

Rom 8:13  For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

orion77

!2 Truths
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2006, 10:44:19 AM »

Ertsky, fantastic post man!  I'm kind of in liftoff mode, so it is hard to type, anyways don't really know what to say after those choice words, except wow!  :lol:  :lol:  8)  8)

God bless,

Gary

ertsky

!2 Truths
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2006, 01:40:14 PM »

I'm kind of in liftoff mode

thats the mode Gary!! lamps trimmed, lights burning.

it seems to me that the sound teaching and instruction i've been recieving  through Ray and Mikes ministry, and others here, has been unclogging all the blocked up pathways within me, so as the false doctrines are being cast out one after another, the Living Water starts to just flow, and flow to rivers proportion !

Heb 10:20  By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;

once that living water starts to flow it's almost like being in a little boat shooting the rapids, wave of light after wave of joy the Lord all the time adding the blessing.

Mar 7:34  And looking up to heaven, he sighed, and saith unto him, Ephphatha, that is, Be opened.

Luk 11:10  For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

Rev 4:1  After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.

Rev 17:14  These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

Living Water Living Way

Col 3:4  When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

f

hillsbororiver

!2 Truths
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2006, 06:51:26 PM »

Cut and pasted from Ray's "12 Truths" # 8

[These same Scriptures were now able to make Timothy wise unto salvation, but not until he first learned about Jesus Christ in the Old Testament Scriptures. These were the Scriptures that Jesus caused His apostles to understand after His resurrection:

What Jesus taught from the Old Testament Scriptures during His ministry was not even the tip of the iceberg.

The Truth of God, "thou shall sure die," and the lie of the Devil, "you shall NOT surely die," is for "our admonition." The story of Cain and Able is for "our admonition." The story of the flood is for "our admonition." The story of Babel is for "our admonition." The promises to Abraham and the meaning of faith are for "our admonition." The entire story in every single detail of Joseph and his brothers is for "our admonition." Do you wear your "coat of many colors," or do you hide it in the closet? You say: "What coat of many colors?"

Forget it—ask you pastor why he has never taught you how to wear your coat of many colors?

If you cannot identify yourself, personally, with all the stories and accounts in the Old Testament, then you have not even begun to overcome all the carnality that you are.]

This portion of Ray's latest paper really hit me between the eyes as until rather recently I had really struggled with some parts of the OT, it did not make sense (to my logical, carnal mind) to have all these horrible events included, giving the world ammunition to use against the bible, its message and it's Author.

In this very last paragraph I pasted here (in the bold lettering), the part about identifying with the OT personally, well that is definitely something I can do. There were times and situations in my past where I was capable of just about anything, for a dollar or a thrill or vengeance or lack of direction. The lust, hate, blind ambition, jealousy, etc. noted throughout the OT are the very things the beast within is so capable of thinking and doing, a mirror to see "the man of sin" it is by the grace of God that many of us are where we are today, living in this world seeking Him, learning of Him. Yes, we have our moments of struggle, this baptism of fire along with the trials and tribulations He uses to complete our creation in spirit, but the examples in the OT are what we are when the process begins.

Joe  

lilitalienboi16

!2 Truths
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2006, 10:54:35 PM »

Amen, amen, amen, amen Praise God amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are so blessed, i truly am amazed at what God has revealed to me, through so many of you, especialy Ray and Mike. God grant them many years so they can continue to bring us meat, atleast till I am filled with the same understanding they have. God willing offcourse :)

That last article of Rays was truly amazing, i couldn't believe that Jesus actualy explained His parables, WITH PARABLES!!! LOL how funny is that, i truly chuckled. Our GOd is awsome and amazingly brilliant, far more wise then any thing i had ever imagined.

I can't wait till ray writes his article about what all the parables mean, i was astonished to find that all the parables allude or mean the same thing. I still do not understand this fully but God willing i will see what Ray see's, fully and completely one day! :)

GOd bless everyone here! God bless every person!! We have an amazing God!

Alex

hillsbororiver

Revelation "signified"
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2006, 09:28:49 AM »

One of the most incredible truths I have learned at BT is the fact that the book of Revelation is entirely signified or a book of symbols. I spent many years trying to understand this book in a physical, carnal way attempting to match world events with what was written. The one church I was voluntarily (not a kid forced to Sunday Mass) a member of, the 7th Day Adventists were big on this Daniel/Revelation end time prophecy, Ellen White wrote volumes (some say plagiarized) on this subject.

Hal Lindsay, Pat Robertson, Hunt, Hagee and all have their own take with only one common thread, look to the outside, look for "signs & wonders" I had no idea that our Lord was speaking to each and every one of us, admonishing us to look within. Amazing, after all those years trying to figure out who the "beast" was, who's number was 666, there was no clear consensus, the "experts" were not in agreement. After reading the material on Ray's site I realized all I had to do was look in the mirror to find 666, the beast.
It certainly was a Revelation!

Reading (and rereading) Ray's 12 Truths is an invaluable key to understanding scripture, especially the symbolic verses. This experience really is like digging for buried treasure.

Joe

shibboleth

!2 Truths
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2006, 11:51:53 AM »

Hi Joe, you nailed it on the head! Do you remember in the 70s and 80s how people would say they were going to "find themselves" when they were unhappy with their lifves? I think the same way about  my search for the antichrist. I would read and study all the so-called prophesy teachers, and they each contradicted each other. Was the antichrist Kissinger, Saddam Hussein, Ronald Reagan or any other president? The more I looked the more frustrated I got.

When I finally learned I was the antichrist and the beast of revelation it just all fit together. I have been living with and looking at 666 every morning when I get up. The beast was with me 24 hours a day. I am grateful for Ray pointing this out. I did a study on the beast and found it to be true. It is so true, that until God is ready to show us a truth, we are wretched, blind, and naked.

hillsbororiver

!2 Truths
« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2006, 07:29:11 PM »

Hello Debra, it is incredible how the Lord can blind one's eyes to the Truth. It is only a few from each generation that have the opportunity to see these things, to really see them and not just look at it as "an interesting theory" or "another take" on Revelation. This is what I find to be a very humbling realization.

His called (to be chosen) are few and far between, scattered throughout the world, from the generations since His walk on earth. This spiritual Israel to whom it was said;

Mat 13:17  For verily I say unto you, That many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.

He was not only speaking to His apostles when He told them;

Luk 8:10  And he said, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see and hearing they might not understand.

Peter writes;

1Pe 2:9  But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvelous light:

1Pe 5:10 But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect,  establish, strengthen, settle you.

It wasn't long ago that it would frustrate me almost to anger that people could not see or understand the things I am learning, I want so bad to share this treasure with them, now anger and frustration have been replaced with patience and even pity. It is extremely humbling to think for a second that I may possibly be among those counted in the 1st harvest, not saying I am, but that it is even possible. That is where all of us are, those of us truly seeking a one on one relationship with Him, to grow in spirit, replacing carnal desires with spiritual desires.

I have read some posts from folks fresh out of Babylon who wonder, "what next?" Do I evangelize, do I go door to door spreading this incredible news? Do I go to my old church and show them? This is normal, to share with those you care about but most of us are not ready for that yet. Peter gives us direction on our mission until we are called to do more;

1Pe 3:15  But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

We are never going to be popular in this age and have everyone rushing to hear this Good News, if that ever does happen then that will be the time to run in the other direction.

Joe

shibboleth

!2 Truths
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2006, 08:01:48 PM »

I have been listening to Mikes Bible studies on the internet and he said he wished someone would copyright his articles and sell it. But, Mike said, noone would buy it. People want to buy what tickles their ears and makes them feel good. Being told you may have to suffer to enter the Kingdom goes over like a lead balloon. Now it makes sense that God sends a strong delusion to keep truth from those who are not his chosen

As we study and learn more about God and his ways, we will see many of these things clearer and clearer. I hope to have more pity and compassion for those who don't see the real Jesus. They really can live with contradictions and confusion. How they can, only God knows, but they seem to have no problems with outright contradictions about God.

Origen II

!2 Truths
« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2006, 08:11:30 PM »

Quote from: shibboleth
I have been listening to Mikes Bible studies on the internet and he said he wished someone would copyright his articles and sell it. But, Mike said, noone would buy it. People want to buy what tickles their ears and makes them feel good. Being told you may have to suffer to enter the Kingdom goes over like a lead balloon. Now it makes sense that God sends a strong delusion to keep truth from those who are not his chosen

As we study and learn more about God and his ways, we will see many of these things clearer and clearer. I hope to have more pity and compassion for those who don't see the real Jesus. They really can live with contradictions and confusion. How they can, only God knows, but they seem to have no problems with outright contradictions about God.

We should know better than most people...

We lived with these contradictions for awhile, accepting the answers given to us.

hillsbororiver

!2 Truths
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2006, 08:56:49 PM »

In another thread the question was brought up about repitition in scripture and if there was any significance or if it was a bad translation, although we know there is no "perfect" translation there is a reason why some things are written, repeated & repeated again;

TRUTH NUMBER 11

"Grace be into you, and peace, from Him which IS and which WAS, and which IS TO COME…" (Rev. 1:4).

"I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, says the Lord, which IS, and which WAS, and which IS TO COME, THE almighty" (Rev. 1:8).

"Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which WAS, and IS, and IS TO COME" (Rev. 4:8).

"Jesus Christ the same YESTERDAY, and TODAY, and FOR EVER" (Hebrews 13:8).

When God wants to emphasis something, He repeats it. When He really wants to emphasize something, He repeats it again. When He really, really, really wants to emphasize something, He repeats it multiple times. Let’s count the times God uses this phrase:

"Him which IS, and which WAS, and which IS TO COME" Rev. 1:4).

"I AM alpha and Omega, the BEGINNING and the ENDING, which IS, and which WAS, and which IS TO COME" (Rev. 1:8).

"I am Alpha and Omega, the FIRST and the LAST" (Rev. 1:11).

"I am the FIRST and the LAST" (Rev. 1:17).

"I am He that LIVES, and WAS DEAD; and, behold, I AM ALIVE" "Rev. 1:18).

"the FIRST and the LAST, which was DEAD, and is ALIVE" (Rev. 2:8).

"Holy, Holy, Holy, Lord God Almighty, which WAS, and IS, and IS TO COME" (Rev. 4:8).

"Oh Lord God Almighty, which ART, and WAS, and ARE TO COME" (Rev. 11:17).

"Thou art righteous, O Lord, which ARE, and WAS, and SHALL BE" (Rev. 16:5).

"I am Alpha and Omega, the BEGINNING and the END" (Rev. 22:13).

The testimony of Jesus Christ does not change, and Christ Himself does not change, and therefore His dealings with humanity do not change, other than that there is coming a consummations of sin and death. Christ is not changed, but WE WILL BE CHANGED to conform to the Image of Jesus Christ.

(Copied from Ray Smith's 12 Truths)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 20 queries.