bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: People who've gone to Hell!  (Read 5268 times)

Shmeggly

People who've gone to Hell!
« on: August 22, 2007, 02:41:01 PM »

I hope no one finds this offensive, but I just had to post it!  To me, it's funny, even though these people are deceiving folks into believing God is going to torture his children in hell fire....

Ok. I was sitting at my brothers the other day, and we were discussing BT and other things, and started talking about Bill Weise (23 minutes in hell) and Choo Thomas (Heaven is So Real)....

Now, we've both heard Bill's stuff, and my brother has read Choo's book, so we were kind of joking around about them while listening to Bill's 23 minutes in Hell....he made reference to a sponge or something, so the next thing we come up with is:

SpongeBill HellPants!  (for you SpongeBob fans!)  I don't know why, but we were acting goofy and laughing our heads off....must have been something we ate.  Then the next thing my brother says is "Yeah, and what about taking the "Choo Choo Train to Hell!"  "Choo Choo the tank engine to Hell!" (Thomas the tank engine) 
We were laughing so hard at that point....then we tried to come up with something silly for Mary K. Baxter, who also wrote a book on going to Hell.  But we couldn't at that time, so we settled down. 

Maybe you don't find it that funny, but it was at the time.  If you've ever heard Bill Weise speak on his 23 minutes in hell, you'll realize how ridiculous it is....we were listening for humor at that point.  And if you've ever seen Choo Thomas, she looks like she is crazy....talking about seeing her mother in hell, and waving to her...all with NO expression on her face.  I'm serious, these people are crazy....and you may think I am mean for saying so, but people are BELIEVING them and being terribly deceived. 

Anyway, I just had to post that, because I told my brother I would....

dogcombat

Re: People who've gone to Hell!
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2007, 03:03:10 PM »

James,

You don't have to come up with ANYTHING silly.  The people you mentioned, (Weise, Thomas, Baxter etc) have done that for you.  I too, have found myself laughing at such people who are blinded to God's truths.  I think what you're feeling is a sense of relief.  You know when you can laugh about something that used to get you down?  In God's time, we all get to laugh about such things.  Helps with the healing process and finding joy.

Ches

dawnnnny

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2007, 09:44:19 PM »

Hi Shmeggly
I read SpongeBill HellPants and laughed through the entire rest of your post.  Still chucking.
I've never heard of or read any of these people's "work" but thoroughly enjoyed your post regardless.  Thanks!   ;D ;D ;D

gmik

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2007, 01:44:05 AM »

;D

Now that was funny!!!!

People that claim all that stuff are liars or mentally challenged.
(but, there but for the Grace of God go I...)

skydreamers

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2007, 04:36:58 AM »

dawnnnny

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2007, 04:15:44 PM »

I love the penguins Diana, don't you just wish we could do that sometimes?  LOL

DuluthGA

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2007, 06:15:49 PM »

Although I don't know any of those you mentioned... but still funny...  :D

How 'bout for Mary K. Baxter... instead of 'to hell and back', say... 'TO HELL AND BAX--TER.'

:D

dawnnnny

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2007, 06:34:59 PM »

Janice...

Shmeggly

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2007, 03:58:39 PM »

To hell and Bax-ter....GOOD ONE!!! :D  I'm telling my brother that.....

SandyFla

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2007, 05:57:25 PM »

SpongeBill HellPants - Funny!  :D

I guess we could then say to him: "Liar, liar, pants on fire!"  :D

Sandy

musicman

« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2007, 09:39:40 PM »

I would just say to them "hell arious".

musicman

« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2007, 10:01:41 PM »

Actually, I tell hell believers who try to sell me their swill, that I would rather be an atheist than believe such crap.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 21 queries.