bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I miss you all so much!!!  (Read 4453 times)

hebrewroots98

I miss you all so much!!!
« on: August 22, 2007, 07:30:46 PM »

Hello everyone!!!  I have missed you all so much!!! ( Lori, Diana, Arcturus, Gena, Darren, Joe, Kat, Godsown and everyone else here...) I hope all is well with you and that you've had a great summer.  I also hope that I didn't miss anything while being gone for a while!  If so, you will have to PM  me and let me know b/c I don't know if I will have the time to catch up on two months worth of postings that I have missed!  I have been sooo busy this summer and now it is nearly t!me for homeschooling to get on full time again.  I've been doing lots of praying and had lots of trials to deal with in deciding about wether to put Daniel in the Charter School or stay with the homeschool group or not...Well, as all of you said...the right thing will happen in the end; AND... the end answer is to homeschool again this year.... :D 

God has a way of working things out too.  Half of the hs group that has been persecuting my family has 'quit' the hs group that all of us were in and they started their own exclusive hs group, so that made it easier on me to homeschool and not have to be in the middle of a bunch of chaos.  Now, even the CHRISTIANS are seeing the rotten and unloving fruits of these other so called christians and they are really having their eyes opened to how satan can be in the hearts of so called christians.  All I care about is that I am loving everyone (enemies included) as well as showing Christ in my everyday walk with all of these people and teaching my son to do the same.   LOL, now my enemies are calling me 'friend' and asking me to pray for their special needs; God has brought new relationships to me that weren't there last year due to the ugly backbiters' influence over these individuals.  HE also gave me peace and strength to carry on with them for another year. 

I am very blessed to have Gods' blessings, to have my family, to have Bible truths and Ray and to have each of you!  Hopefully I can stay in touch more often as I had before.  Please know that I think of you all and love and miss each of you alot more than I write!  But, there is a season for everything and unfortunately,  lately the season has not been ripe for staying in touch...I hope that changes soon!  I am glad to see that you are still making the effort to make BT and the forum a priority in your lives.
SHALOM!!!!
 :D

hillsbororiver

Re: I miss you all so much!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2007, 07:48:54 PM »

Hi Susan,

It is great to have you back!

Also it is even better that you have had some good experiences in resolving the schooling issue and being able to witness by example to others, what an incredibly positive summer you enjoyed, I am sure there were the necessary trials involved but I would be inclined to believe that you have felt a spiritual growth through these experiences.

Welcome back Sister,

Joe

Kat

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2007, 09:09:34 PM »

Hi Susan,

It is good to hear from you.  I know what you mean, this summer has just flown by.  Maybe with the routine of schooling you will be able to work in a little time for the forum  :)
I'm glad things are working more in your favor with the hs group.  I'm sure this will make a big difference in your efforts to hs.
We have been really busy here at the forum this summer.  There are lots of new people here. 
Check out the bible study transcripts, they are really good.

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

gmik

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2007, 01:39:29 AM »

Bless your heart, sweet sis!!!  You have been missed!!!! I am glad things are working out w/ hs. (we all knew it would ;))  He is so faithful isn't He??

GODSown1

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2007, 03:01:32 AM »

Yes! Yes! Yes! Susan,
                            az Gena said BlesS ur heart gurl!, just wanna also say GOD b wit U alwayZ az I know HE is & keeps U strong & in GOOD Health jus like HIM "GOOD" lol!, wow!! U hav so been missed But! knowing our GOD like We hav cum 2 know HIM I new U were fine but! very much missed. Good 2 hear frm U sister, BlesSnz! 2 U & ur family & I Pray our FATHER givz U all the strength U require 4 ur daily living!, Well Susan U r alwayz on my mind, keep kewl!, keep Positive! & most of All Keep the Faith!, Love U alwayZ in CHRIST JESUS..
                            much muchLOVE!! Pera

ps. plezZ! keep calln in lol! :) :P

skydreamers

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2007, 04:28:33 AM »

HEY SISTA!!  Great to hear from you!  Thanks for letting us know how you are doing.  Prayers going up for you for your continued growth in Christ.  So great to hear how God is working in your life.  Your little Daniel is so blessed to have you as a mom, as I'm sure you are blessed to have him!!

I totally understand how busy things can get for you, but I hope you won't have to stay away for too long of periods.  Love to have you around sunshine!

Peace and luv to ya,
Diana

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2007, 04:12:41 PM »

Hello Susan

I am happy to see your post and that things have turned out so well regarding your son Daniel and your group who are having their eyes opened. That is good news.

I missed you too!

Much has been happening in the Forum. Be sure to catch up on Ray's latest transcript from his bible study regarding Praise and Worship. It is a real treat! ;D

Peace to you

Arcturus :)

eggi

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2007, 04:25:39 PM »

Hi Susan,

Good to know that you are seeing "a light in the tunnel" you have been passing through. This is how God does things. He brings light out of darkness. I'm glad you are back here, with good news from your life!
;D

God bless you,
Eirik
Here’s how to tell if you have faith; how do you live… what do you do… what do you accomplish in life… what are your goals… What is there about you that proves that you have this faith and belief inside of you? What?

LittleBear

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2007, 08:56:37 PM »

Hi Susan,

I'm looking forward to hearing more from you!
Have a great day!

Ursula

Firefly

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2007, 10:43:33 PM »

Hi Susan...

I have missed you too so much. Thanks for the PM. I have been working but I am going to try to call you very soon. I am so thankful you have worked things out for Daniel with HSing this year. I know what a struggle you had with that.

2My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;

3Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.

4But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.

5If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

6But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.

7For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.

8A double minded man is unstable in all his ways. James 1 2-8

Susan, how I wish I could rejoice in trials. Thank you for you friendship and support as you are helping me to learn to do just this. As you know our dear Father put you in my life just when I needed you, as He is always so good.
Talk to you soon.
Love, Lori  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 22 queries.