bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: growing growing growing  (Read 3739 times)

ez2u

growing growing growing
« on: August 25, 2007, 02:00:17 PM »

Just need to share a little something  today I grew alittle and forcus on ,in my mind , that Jesus is developing me by my trials, and not focusing on the trial,  It was great!!!!  My mind exposed with all kinds of warmth.  Jesus loves me, I am growing, ect....  I want to thank all the people here who take the time and effort to make this forum.  God spirit is here and the Holy Spirit is working in each of ours lives  to form Christ within us.  Amen  Come Lord Jesus  peggy

dawnnnny

Re: growing growing growing
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2007, 02:24:36 PM »

Amen Peggy!  Its an exciting thing even if its very overwhelming most of the time for me  :)     Enjoyed your post on Noah and I'm excited to see all the responses you will get, as it helps me learn too!  Have a blessed day!  Dawn

DuluthGA

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2007, 12:34:54 AM »

Hi Peggy!  :)

I'm happy to hear you acknowledging His progress in you!  Great revelation!!  :) When you and I touched base the other day, it was good to hear you are so intensely involved in your studies.  I too can testify...

Heb 11: 6b   ... that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Love those warm fuzzy moments, WOO HOO!

From The Message:  Matt 11: 29

"Are you tired?  Worn out?  Burned out on religion?  Come to me.  Get away with me and you'll recover your life.  I'll show you how to take a real rest.  Walk with me and work with me -- watch how I do it.  Learn the unforced rhythms of grace.  I won't lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you.  Keep company with me and you'll learn to live freely and lightly."

I personally want to encourage you Peggy, and you too Dawn to keep up the good spirit!! 

Be disposed to that which is above!!

Instead of saying may God bless you... I'll say, may God process you!

Grow in His goodness,
Janice

gmik

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2007, 02:26:13 AM »

I've gotta get me a Message bible.  That WAS so comforting!

I love the Concordant but you don't get that kind of "warm fuzzy".

Peggy, Dawn, Janice...I praise the Lord for dragging you newbies here...you are Real, Honest, and full of fun!!!

(this applies to you others too, but they are the ones who posted here! 8))
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 18 queries.