bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: God's Myspace!  (Read 6060 times)

lilitalienboi16

God's Myspace!
« on: August 23, 2007, 03:20:01 AM »

LOL this stuff is just too funy, make sure to read the profiles, check out the pictures, and watch the videos on these pages, its just hilariouse.

I've finaly found God on myspace! w00t!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=46752412

And offcourse they couldn't leave out Jesus!

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=8101036&albumId=0

This is all just for humor, don't take it seroiusly, i hope no one is offended, i just found it rather funny.

HOpefuly that don't make me a bad person and i hope this aint sinning, laughing at these pages.

Well God bless,

Alex

DuluthGA

Re: God's Myspace!
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2007, 03:56:22 PM »

I was in stitches at the God video!   :D  but for some reason the Jesus link didn't come up on Jesus but something else.  I tried three times... dunno...

Thanks for LAUGHS!

:D

dawnnnny

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2007, 04:13:39 PM »

I posted this on another thread but thought I would include it here too. 
I have a myspace page.  As a matter of fact, MYSPACE is where I saw the link to bible-truths.com so I'm very thankful!  Anyway, here is my post from that other thread...you never know by what "means" God will use to spread the GOOD NEWS!

I have a myspace page and I received a "political survey" bulletin today so I decided to fill it out and post it.  Included were some questions on religion - specifically "Do you believe there is a place called Hell"

Coincidence?

I think not.  LOL     
Anyway, I put something like "hell is a myth, there is judgment but its not eternal, all will be redeemed in time"  Then I put "I'm sure this will shock some people"

My daughter, daughter-in-law and a couple friends get these bulletins so I'm curious if they will approach me on it.  I haven't talked to my  daughter yet (just my hubby and sister).  So we shall she.

I just need to pray for wisdom in answering if they do.  :)

Have a GREAT day everyone!!!

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2007, 05:39:26 PM »

I was in stitches at the God video!   :D  but for some reason the Jesus link didn't come up on Jesus but something else.  I tried three times... dunno...

Thanks for LAUGHS!

:D

Rofl yea, gods myspace is hilariouse, did you notice his hometown was

Hometown: Originally I Moved Over the Face of the Waters

ROFL, hwo creative, hahah

Sorry about the Jesus one, don't know why its not working.

Nice to hear you have a myspace dawn, if you would like to add me, here is my link

www.myspace.com/alexmokbel

feel free to send me a friend request, i would love to have you as a friend there.

Very interesting you heard about bibletruths over myspace, because Jason, myself, and addison would go into christian forums there and debate, and i believe a few times we linked to bibletruths for those interested. Perhaps that is how you came across it?

Anyhoo i don't do that anymore.

I much rather be ready to give an answer to those who ASK rather then crame it down and cut off the uncercumsized ears of those who hear much like peter did with his new found ZEAL for Christ. We usualy do more harm then good, and thats what i've learned, so now i wait for GOd to bring them to me, because then i KNOW i have the answer that God wants them to hear!

Love to you all and i'm glad i could share the laughs,

Alex

dawnnnny

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2007, 06:27:01 PM »

Hi Alex,

I didn't even know MySpace had Christian Forums (maybe a good thing).  I just saw BT as a "sponsored" link on my home page and clicked it.  The only reason I started a page was because, at the time, my daughter was going to school in Sydney, AU and it was a nice way to stay in touch. 

I use it now for just family stuff and also a bit of a witness tool.  I've been blogging some of the articles off the BT site and I include the web address so who knows who might view them and might visit BT.  I'm in no means going out to find people (lol) and I agree with your perspective on letting them come to me.  Thanks for the invite on myspace, I just sent a friend request!

Have a great rest of the day!

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2007, 07:37:39 PM »

Hi Alex,

I didn't even know MySpace had Christian Forums (maybe a good thing).  I just saw BT as a "sponsored" link on my home page and clicked it.  The only reason I started a page was because, at the time, my daughter was going to school in Sydney, AU and it was a nice way to stay in touch. 

I use it now for just family stuff and also a bit of a witness tool.  I've been blogging some of the articles off the BT site and I include the web address so who knows who might view them and might visit BT.  I'm in no means going out to find people (lol) and I agree with your perspective on letting them come to me.  Thanks for the invite on myspace, I just sent a friend request!

Have a great rest of the day!

Thanks dawn, you too! I did get the request and i accepted.

Who is 'heaven bound' is that anyone from the forums here? I got a request from them also and i don't want to accept unless its someone that i know from here on the forums.

So um heaven bound, you around? that rymes, like all the time. Dang, i'm a poet and you didn't know it. Oh shoot!

Love,

Alex

gmik

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2007, 11:26:58 PM »

;D  What will they think up next???  He looked like the Evan Allmighty guy.  How come he is only 101??

Firefly

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2007, 01:06:54 AM »

Thanks for sharing that Alex. I was LOL at the God video. My husband kept saying, "What are you laughing at!"

Gina, I thought the age was a bit young myself, maybe they should change the 101 to infinity and beyond...kinda like forever and ever.

Lori  :)

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 18 queries.