bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bad Spirits  (Read 5304 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Bad Spirits
« on: August 23, 2007, 09:03:41 AM »

Dear Ray,

I try my best to follow Gods path and live a righteous life but I suffer from anxiety attacks and panic attacks some people in church say it is because I have bad spirits and need to be liberated they are scaring me are they right?

Brenda

Dear Brenda:  Don't let those lying charlatans scare you anymore than you already are.  Many people suffer from panic attacks, either for no apparent cause or by phobias such as flying on a plane.  We are not all "wired" the same. There are many biological and chemical causes for such things that have absolutely nothing to do with "bad spirits" or demons.  Some people have food allergies--is that demonism?  It's nonsense. Some people outgrow panic attacks, while others slowly overcome them, and get others use medication which can help. But don't be scared into thinking you have bad spirits. The people accusing you, THEY HAVE BAD SPIRITS!  This is a trial in your life, just as we all have many trials. Do not become discouraged.  We will pray for your victory over this horrible problem.

God be with you,

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 22 queries.