bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Poll

how is every one ?

hello
- 1 (100%)
hello
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: hello  (Read 5717 times)

shilam

hello
« on: August 23, 2007, 11:29:31 AM »

how is every one today

Kat

Re: hello
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2007, 11:40:21 AM »

Hi shilam,

I am glad that you joined us  :)
I am doing good, I hope you are the same. 
Let us know a little about yourself, are you from the US or another country? 
We have so much good fellowship here, I hope you will join in discussing this wonderful truth.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Sue Creamer

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2007, 11:50:46 AM »

Hi Shilam,

Greetings from Maryland, good ole USA.  I am doing just fine today...how are you???  Where are you from?

Peace,
Sue Ann

iris

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2007, 02:40:52 PM »

Hi Shilam,

I am doing fine.
How are you doing today?
Welcome to the forum.

Peace and Love
Iris

shilam

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2007, 02:54:09 PM »

i am from orlando,fl.  i have been searching for someone to who really knows the scriptures for what God intended them to be used for.  i have never had any fellowship before and am looking forward to having it with real people.  i am not a "goody goody" but i am a nice person.  i look forward to talking more with you in the future.

sincerly,

alexander (shilam)

DuluthGA

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2007, 03:45:24 PM »

Hi Alexander!  WELCOME!

Glad you are here!  I am from the Atlanta, Georgia area, and I'm fairly new to this forum too; I joined at the beginning of the summer. 

I like to read L. Ray Smith's wonderful insights on BibleTruths dot com and then come here to the forum to clarify or comment on them.  This is a blessing to me as I feel I have been led to God's truths and not a man-made religion. 

Have fun here!  Enjoy and learn along with us!

Janice

Keep cool!  :D

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2007, 04:05:11 PM »

Hello Shilam

Welcome to the Forum.
Peace to you

Arcturus :)

LittleBear

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2007, 06:03:53 PM »

Hi Alexander,

Welcome to the forum. It will be great to fellowship with you here on the forum. I know you will be blessed because it can get lonely out there!

Ursula

dawnnnny

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2007, 06:41:36 PM »

Hi Alexander,

You've come to the right place.  I know you'll enjoy fellowship here and I look forward to getting to know you (and everyone) more.  I'm new too and I think (or it seems) there are  A LOT  of new people the last couple of weeks (or maybe that's normal?).

Anyway, greetings !!!
Dawn

skydreamers

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2007, 10:46:09 PM »

gmik

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2007, 10:51:59 PM »

Hi Alexander (love the name).

Welcome, we have several floridians on the forum.  Read Rays articles and then come and chat about it-we all love to "talk" and we have a great sense of humor!!! (diana!!)

DuluthGA

« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2007, 02:35:24 AM »

My (earthly  :D) father's name is ALEXANDER!!  He is 90 years old and going strong!!  [This makes me HAPPY!]

Welcome again Alexander!

Yay!  :D
Janice

Beloved

« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2007, 07:06:23 PM »

Hello Alexander

We all welcome you to the forum.

Taste and see How Good the Lord is

Beloved

javajoe

« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2007, 07:25:43 PM »

Hello Alexander!

My son's name is Alexander, too! Great name!  I guess that makes you Alexander the Great!  ;D
I haven't been on this forum long at all, but so far I am feeling mighty encouraged and seeing life from a completely different perspective - makes me smile big ;D

Anyway, I am JavaJoe.  I call myself that because I am a coffee fanatic.  I roast my own beans, 'cause I am very particular about it being fresh. 

I also like astronomy and art.  I observe and paint. Sometimes I paint what I observe.  That is just me.  Maybe I'll post some of my art work, if I can ever figure out how to do that! 

My work is environmental geophysics - don't ask me what that is - and now I'm getting long winded.

ciao,

JavaJoe   ;D

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2007, 12:37:34 PM »

Environmental geophysics?

Is that anything like bioremediation?

I used to work at the U of ND in South Bend assisting in research to clean up TNT spills at the Joliet Army Ammunition Plant.  Lab work, test wells, excavation, remediation tanks and lagoons etc.

Seems we don't make TNT any longer, just package and use what is made in Canada.

I'm retired now and just wondering about your vocation and your hobby with art.

indianabob

Hello Alexander!

My son's name is Alexander, too! Great name!  I guess that makes you Alexander the Great!  ;D
I haven't been on this forum long at all, but so far I am feeling mighty encouraged and seeing life from a completely different perspective - makes me smile big ;D

Anyway, I am JavaJoe.  I call myself that because I am a coffee fanatic.  I roast my own beans, 'cause I am very particular about it being fresh. 

I also like astronomy and art.  I observe and paint. Sometimes I paint what I observe.  That is just me.  Maybe I'll post some of my art work, if I can ever figure out how to do that! 

My work is environmental geophysics - don't ask me what that is - and now I'm getting long winded.

ciao,

JavaJoe   ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 25 queries.