bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Utter despair  (Read 14708 times)

DuluthGA

Re: Utter despair
« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2007, 06:29:23 PM »

HI Sandy!

Take good care,  :)
More prayers comin' your way,
Janice

SandyFla

« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2007, 10:40:00 PM »

Thanks, everyone. I do need your continued prayers. There's more going on in my life right now than I'm willing to share publicly - personal things having to do with my aging parents - in addition to my financial situation. Plus, I'm awaiting a biopsy report on my little kitty. As most of you know, I don't have children, so my kitties are my babies, and I couldn't love them more if I'd have given birth to them.

Dawn - The one difference between us is, you are choosing to be unemployed. I've been there and God brought me through that at a time when I had a mortgage. I was less worried then - but then, I was also a bit younger. I'll also keep you in my prayers.

Neeter - I see you're a "newbie," so welcome to the forum! What a cute bear in your avatar! I adore animals, so if the nursing thing doesn't work out, I could be a vet tech. :)

Sandy

Shmeggly

« Reply #42 on: September 02, 2007, 01:17:24 AM »

Sandy:  great to see you post! 

A nurse would be an excellent idea, specially for a caring, compassionate individual.  I was an LPN for 3 years before I got into my current job.  It was tough and tiring at times, but one of the most rewarding jobs you'll ever do!  And they will always need nurses....

If you could do something online, like the mall, that would be ideal.  Making money at home from your computer?  Sign me up!!!  That would be a dream to work out of home...I really hope that things open up for you in the area that you want.

I hate saying something like this, because it is no comfort when you are in the midst of the sh#t storm....but this could all be a great opportunity for you...sometimes we won't change/move on/get a new job until we're forced into it...at least in my experience.  So I pray that even though you are going through the wringer right now you will find peace, and opportunities will open up for you that you may never have imagined before. 

Keep us posted to what's happening....and take care of yourself.  There is only one YOU...and you're important.  You never know what kind of impact you will have on someone....

As someone going through a "storm" myself, I pray for peace to be on you with the utmost sincerity....James

DuluthGA

« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2007, 04:43:32 PM »

And as an aside~~~ to Ursula:

God bless you too dear sister Ursula with your heavy set of husband happenings.... all going on while your father has an early Alzheimer's situation and both your parents need special attention.  Indeed, may God bless you and yours.  It makes me solemn.

I lift you up in prayer, and as your pen pal friend, I vow to do what I can to help and uplift you, if only to raise up your cross a little bit briefly here and there.  You are spiritually mature... and IT IS YOU WHO INSPIRES ME... and I take comfort in realizing you know IT IS HIS CROSS.  (I've got tears in my eyes...)

NO MATTER WHAT, THERE IS VICTORY AHEAD!

IS WAS AND WILL BE!

And I know you know, but it helps to be refreshed in HIS SPIRIT from others.

With sisterly love,
Janice

SandyFla

« Reply #44 on: September 03, 2007, 03:50:23 PM »

Ursula,

I concur with Janice. You are truly an inspiration to me, as another person who is taking care of aging parents. Your situation is harder than mine at this time, so it gives me hope that I can deal with whatever comes my way—as long as God is by my side.

He is with you and will bless you abundantly for all you are doing. You might feel like your sacrifices go unnoticed at times, but the One who created the universe is taking careful notice and holding you in His strong, loving arms.

This just occurred to me: If you put your hands in your lap, on your arms, wherever … after awhile you don’t “feel” it or notice the feeling at all, even if you think about it. So it is with God. We may not “feel” His hand, but that doesn’t mean it’s not there, holding us closely as always.

Love,
Sandy

dawnnnny

« Reply #45 on: September 03, 2007, 04:09:57 PM »

wow Sandy, that's a beautiful thought on "feeling" God's hands, and I will remember that down the road... thank you  :)

Love,
Dawn 

LittleBear

« Reply #46 on: September 03, 2007, 08:16:55 PM »

Thanks Janice and Sandy for your kind words. This forum is a blessed place to be.  :)

skydreamers

« Reply #47 on: September 03, 2007, 09:52:29 PM »

Hi Sandy, it is good to see you posting.  Sorry I have not been able to respond to this thread until now, but you are in my prayers that God will make clear to you in what direction He wants you to head.  There is so much inspirational love that has come through from people as a result of your post, which is a joy to behold.  We all are unique for sure, but I am continually humbled by those on this forum who make such great sacrifices to care for others.  Much love, peace, and blessings to you all!  You are truly walking in the steps of Christ, our Sacrifice!

Peace,
Diana

ez2u

« Reply #48 on: September 04, 2007, 04:27:30 AM »

I just finish rereading this posting and it is beautiful  I wish we could all get together and hug ;D together.  so here is a hug and a God bless you . this is special!! Peggy
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 20 queries.