bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Saved?  (Read 5020 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Saved?
« on: August 27, 2007, 10:30:55 PM »

tell me......do i have this right>>>>

there is nothing i can do (altho that's not an excuse to do evil) except accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior and Messiah. Do good deeds but u do them not to become saved but because you are saved. I approach God humbly....    His will be done.....only accept Him and Him alone as your Messiah

Dear Reader:  No, not quite. NO ONE is saved in this lifetime. How can a spiritually "SAVED" person die? The word translated "salvation" in Greek means HEALTH AND SAFETY.  How can one be safe and in health and then DIE?  See the last pages of my paper: "YOU FOOLS! YOU HYPOCRITES! YOU SNAKES" for proof of this.  You can do anything you can think to do and your body is able to carry out. Don't think you can't do anything. You can do millions of things.  Now it is true, that all that you think and do is caused to come about by the circumstances in which you live combined with your heredity and drawing on your memories. Good works are a sign that God is working through you with His Holy Spirit, not that you are already saved.

God be with you,

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 19 queries.