bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Please pray for me I do not know what is and isn't true teachings. Infinty+*  (Read 4428 times)

Fira

* Years in Hell contradicts what The Holy Bible Versus say from The:

#1: King James Version (KJV)

#2: NIV (New International Version)

#3: God's Word Bible (G's WB).

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead

I have no idea what your question is or what you mean here???

Craig

Fira

I have no idea what your question is or what you mean here???

Craig

I am so sorry I apologize for any and all confusions.

See I've been told (and unfortunately I do believe in:) people who will be in Hell for Infinty+ years (Eternity, Forever, For Ever).

But I have heard before that Eternity in Hell contradicts Bible Versus.

What The Holy Bible Versus are contradicted by Hell is for "Infity+ years" please? Thank you.

Also I have been mixed up on other teachings and I wanted Prayer Requests as I test all teachings so I know what is truth and of God and what isn't the truth and/or not of God.

brandon h

Well Fira, as a brother int the Lord I can assure you your praying the right prayer(for the truth), and I will gladly pray that God guides you in His truth. I've been where your at. But I know it was preperation for what the scriptures Really say about hell, free will, etc. Have you read most of the teachings on this web site? They are not your orthodox church teachings.

I'll never forget the process God led me through to get to the truth. It was sometimes scary, lonely, hurtful, and angry. But these things are things that take time, and all the while you are growing deeper in the Lord Jesus Christ. There are plenty of tetimonies like mine here friend. Hope to here from you again soon, the truths are God are irreversable. It may take a while, but once you know, you know

God Bless

Kat

Hi Fira,

You do know that all Bibles are translations.  The scriptures are where you find the exact words of truth, these are the manuscripts and original writings.  

I will pray for your understanding.

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

oneofthefew

Hi Fira,

Yes, as brandon h mentioned, there are lots of nice people here who have come to the knowledge of the truth. I am one of them and I'm sooooo blissfully happy about it. I know that there are so many out there claiming they have the truth but if you have gone over the articles in this site you can tell by yourself how God's Word of Truth is being handled and taught --logically, historically, honestly and most important of all, scripturally.  Very much the opposite of the mysteriously fuzzy orthodox christian theology today. I can also attest to the experience that once you know it, you know it. And knowing a few truths will cause many other truths of scriptures to start making sense to you.

God bless you on your pursuit of truth.

oneofthefew

Bradigans

Years of being outside of Christ is what hell really is. Don't worry about this version or that version. There's only one version to THE BIBLE. It's called the Holy Spirit version. John 16:13 - Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. Listen at what John the bapist the forerunner of Christ had to say. John 1:30-33 - This is he of whom I said, After me cometh a man which is preferred before me: for he was before me.  And I knew him not: but that he should be made manifest to Israel, therefore am I come baptizing with water. And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it abode upon him. And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost. You need to go through a translation first (John 3:3, Romans 14:17). And then, different Bible translation won't make a difference. Romans 8:9 - But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 20 queries.