bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hello Everyone!  (Read 5055 times)

javajoe

Hello Everyone!
« on: August 30, 2007, 01:51:28 AM »

I am new to this forum.  My name is Joe, and I am excited to be here.  I have been reading Ray's website.  The idea that God is "reconciling all men to himself" makes much sense to me.  I brought this up to my wife (who claims to be an agnostic) the other day, and she didn't see the logic in the traditional christian view of eternal hell, because she didn't see the point of God making something just to destroy it.  Smart lady! 

I now see things through different eye's.

Ciao

DuluthGA

Re: Hello Everyone!
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2007, 02:49:18 AM »

HI AGAIN JAVAJOE~  Nice to "see" ya!  :)

I just ran into you on Sandy's thread, and I'm so very thankful for you and your dear heart... and bless your wife's heart as well.

YES!  It is great to be here amongst friends that are like-minded believers!  Ho!  I just joined at the beginning of the summer.

Again, an official WARM WELCOME TO YOU!

Talk anytime about any thing.  We are open to ALL.

I have tears in my eyes for you being here and would like to hug you. *HUG*   ;):D

And I praise God for you, dear sweet soul,
Don't stay a stranger!
More later...
Janice  :)

dawnnnny

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2007, 03:40:35 AM »

Welcome JavaJoe!

Isn't it awesome to think that our journey with Him is entering a new level!  Never did I think that having tribulations/judgment is a good thing.  And yet, I look forward to God dealing with me.  I want to learn how to follow Him, to carry my cross every day.  I know it won't be a cakewalk, but I want Him to take everything bad in me and replace it with HIS Goodness.  I, for one, am tired of trying to do it myself and always failing miserably.

I don't understand very much of these new truths but I know inside that they are life, as HE is life.  Its such a strange feeling.  I wonder if anyone else has felt this when they first happen upon BT.  Well, we know we didn't just "happen" there, we were led. 

And I'm glad He led you also. I big huge welcome !!!

Shmeggly

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2007, 03:25:55 PM »

Hey JavaJoe....welcome!!! :)

I think the truth will certainly have an effect on your wife!  Most people on the planet can't reconcile the God that's preached (hellfire version) with a God of love, who is better than any father on earth. 

Anyway....see you around....James

Sue Creamer

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2007, 04:00:51 PM »

Hi JavaJoe,

Welcome!!!  I know you will find the support you seek here in the forum and you will also find  understanding from all of us.  I also have a mate that questions traditional Christianity, but for now that is all it is..just questions!!! 

peace
Sue Ann

Kat

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2007, 04:04:51 PM »

Hi javajoe,

I glad you have joined us  :)
We have really good fellowship here and I hope you will join in.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

iris

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2007, 04:24:53 PM »

Hi JavaJoe,

Welcome to the forum!!!
I'm glad you're here.
It is so wonderful to know that there is no hell, and that ALL will be saved.

Peace and Love
Iris

skydreamers

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2007, 01:10:01 AM »

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2007, 05:43:04 PM »

Hello javajoe

Welcome to the Forum.

Peace to you

Arcturus :)

gmik

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2007, 03:00:11 AM »

Welcome Joe.  Sorry I just got to your thread.  Lots going on here-always.  We share each others sorrow and happiness.  We pray for one another.  We share a slice of our life here.  Many differences for sure, but one constant.  WE LOVE THE LORD ;) and we love BT. It is church for me and I can come 24/7!!!  Like right now I should go to bed - Its late!

Good nite all!! and God Bless.

LittleBear

« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2007, 11:12:00 AM »

Hi Joe,

I want to welcome you too! So, welcome to the forum, I know you will be blessed.

Ursula

Beloved

« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2007, 06:38:48 PM »

Hello Joe

A fellow coffee lover is always welcomed. Look forward to reading more of your posts 

Beloved
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 20 queries.