bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lake of Fire  (Read 4511 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Lake of Fire
« on: August 30, 2007, 10:11:05 AM »

Hello L. Ray Smith!!

I have been reading your Lake of Fire series and I have just finished reading Part 14. You said I should email you if I understood what was being revealed to me.

Wow, the way you have gone through the Bible and it's truths has been eye opening! I used to think I knew it all and I wouldn't learn much else and I sat through church services with not much on my mind besides "zzzzzzzzz...".

I don't know what else to say! Thanks! Keep on saying what you believe God is saying to us, no matter what opposition you come against. You are doing a great job. Will be good to meet you at our home in Heaven!

I'm gonna share God's love and Christ's salvation with unbelievers, without the fear of "Hell". And I'm gonna share God's truth to so called followers of Christ so that God's family will be strengthened for the coming ages. I pray that God will give me the confidence to do this as I'm a shy person! But nothing is impossible with God, right?

Thanks again.  Take care and I hope God blesses you loads!

Love Gary

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 19 queries.