bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Blood on your hands?  (Read 10162 times)

javajoe

Blood on your hands?
« on: August 31, 2007, 09:14:16 AM »

Hi everyone,

Just want to share something I heard from the pulpit that made me absolutely cringe some time back.  I guest preacher (evangelist) was talking about how it was our responsibility to get people saved, and if we don't do our job and warn them, then "their blood is on our hands", he quoted the following scripture:

EZ 33:6  'But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet and the people are not warned, and a sword comes and takes a person from them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood I will require from the watchman's hand.

What a guilt trip the church lays on people!!  If this were true, I don't know how any christian could sleep at night.  I tell you what, I rest pretty good knowing that GOD is in charge!!

I won't even begin to tell you what I have heard about what God will do to you if you don't tithe!!

Ciao

chuckt

Re: Blood on your hands?
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2007, 10:24:23 AM »

crazy aint it.

here is what happens if you dont tithe:

We continued walking, seeing thousands and thousands of people.  There were young people, adults and elderly people suffering in torment.  We arrived in a place that looked like a big swimming pool of fire, with thousands of men and women inside of it.  Each of them had metal plate on their chest that read: "I am here for not giving tithes and offerings"  When I read that, I asked the Lord, "Lord, how can this be possible, that people are here for this reason??"  The Lord responded, "Yes, because these people thought that tithes and offerings were not important, when my Word shows it as a command."  In Malachi 3:8-9 it says "Will a man rob God?  Yet you are robbing Me.  But you say, 'How have we robbed Thee?'  In tithes and offerings.  You are cursed with curse, for you are robbing Me, the whole nation of you."

http://www.spiritlessons.com/Documents/7_Jovenes/English_7_Jovenes_Hell.htm

discusting and vile filth perpetrated on the massed by babylon.

chuckt

hillsbororiver

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2007, 10:27:18 AM »

Hi javajoe,

The evangelists/preachers/teachers who state things like this (immortal soul, hell, 2 hells, tithing, saved by the "sinners prayer" etc.) are actually condemning themselves, many know there is no scriptural authority for what they teach yet they teach it, like a watchman calling false alarms when they are not ignoring the reality.

His Peace and Wisdom to you,

Joe

musicman

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2007, 06:00:56 PM »

I can only laugh at such garbage for a few seconds before I begin cursing.  People actually believe this swill.  I've always felt that these near death experiances and such were just deceptions of Satan but I believe these kids here are just lying.  They've taken every sick misunderstanding of our modern bibles and wrapped them up into a neat package of filth.  I mean, the part about the worms is the stupidest and most disgusting part.  If I really believed that they were in control of their sewer scams, I might want to punch them out.   

keth30

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2007, 01:08:47 AM »

Be sure to pick up your silver bangles with inspriation scriptures engraved in them and your Bible Ringtone.

I'm sorry, but I started reading that garbage, and I was getting so upset...... I couldn't continue. 

Keth30

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2007, 05:39:25 AM »

Nope! Not for me thanks!
Pass!

Peace to you

Arcturus :)

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2007, 02:33:41 PM »

crazy aint it.

here is what happens if you dont tithe:

We continued walking, seeing thousands and thousands of people.  There were young people, adults and elderly people suffering in torment.  We arrived in a place that looked like a big swimming pool of fire, with thousands of men and women inside of it.  Each of them had metal plate on their chest that read: "I am here for not giving tithes and offerings"  When I read that, I asked the Lord, "Lord, how can this be possible, that people are here for this reason??"  The Lord responded, "Yes, because these people thought that tithes and offerings were not important, when my Word shows it as a command."  In Malachi 3:8-9 it says "Will a man rob God?  Yet you are robbing Me.  But you say, 'How have we robbed Thee?'  In tithes and offerings.  You are cursed with curse, for you are robbing Me, the whole nation of you."

http://www.spiritlessons.com/Documents/7_Jovenes/English_7_Jovenes_Hell.htm

discusting and vile filth perpetrated on the massed by babylon.

chuckt

ROFL

WHAT BLASPHEMY AND UTTER TRASH!!!!

Thank God He has given me the eyes and ears to hear and see! I am so thankful, for such an undeserved gift! =]
« Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 02:34:50 PM by lilitalienboi16 »

chuckt

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2007, 03:41:35 PM »

hey all.

i was on another forum and someone actual said the devil and demons torture souls in hell for all eternity.

my response:

well that seems like a reward for the devil and demons not punishment, all the poster could say was...

well what i ment was......

sad indeed.......

mythology mixed in with christianity. thank God im free thank god im free at last.... :-*

LittleBear

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2007, 01:10:02 PM »

That was a good one Chuckt!

Ursula

soberxp

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2010, 08:19:54 AM »

Eze 33:6  But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet to warn the people and the sword comes and takes the life of one of them, that man will be taken away because of his sin, but I will hold the watchman accountable for his blood.'  

this is so important.your point is open mind level :D

thank ya ,Eze 33:6  this is TRUTH.but don't worry,just do your best or your best way for the truth,by god anything is possible.

but I don't want to agree or disagree with Ciao and everyone here and anyother preacher (evangelist)
just my point.
what if when I was preaching bible gospel and someone never heard at the same time,yet dying at the same time?

how it was our responsibility to get people saved,it's depend on what? spiritual !

An Error Has Occurred!
You can't report your own post to the moderator, that doesn't make sense! 
« Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 03:00:26 PM by soberxp »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 18 queries.