bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: hello from Ireland  (Read 9811 times)

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: hello from Ireland
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2007, 11:47:24 AM »

Hello Marie,

Welcome from Indiana Bob Breyfogle.

My grandmother on my Mom's side was Eva McPherson.  I'm not sure whether that was Irish or Scot Irish since it may depend upon which side of the street she lived on.  My Dad's Mom was Mary Hansen and her Mom was a Miss Bjort from Norway.  What a small world we live in.

Hope to hear from you often and please know that your heartfelt sharing of your life story is a very valuable asset to each one of us.  We draw life from knowing one another and sharing our needs and God is binding us together in this, His own perfect way.

Love and hugs from Culver, Indiana
Bob & Doris Breyfogle

MarieMcNeill

« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2007, 07:08:07 PM »

I am so sorry i have taken so long to respond to your kind, and very encouraging messages, thank you all for your kindnes and i am sorry i have been so lax and rude in delaying a response to your lovely lovely welcomes, you know of course the Lord blesses you all, whosoever recieve .... in my name......, May He bless you richly!!!!!

Thank you all

Marie

GODSown1

« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2007, 05:34:24 AM »

its all GOOD Marie :) ,
                         its jus gud 2 hear U r well, & a Big! Amen!! 2 wot U sed, & may GOD BlesS! U Richly!! az well.
                         muchLOVE!! Pera

DuluthGA

« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2007, 06:42:22 AM »

I KNOW GOD LUVS YA MARIE!  As do I.  So joyous you have been my pen pal and sister in Christ.

I just wished you had tarried longer to tell everyone of all your good news.   Shall I remind everyone for you that you [also a healthcare professional only higher in status than me] stopped your life to care for both your mother and father in their infirim years.  Your Dad has been put to repose and you are still caring for your mum and husband and 10-year-old son whom you've shared has become close in the Lord. :) :) :) Happy happy happy.

You had a terrifying time of warding off Dad's side of the family ... AND NOW... all is well with the closure of his death.  And it is beautiful that Mum is compliant and has gusto in her care, and you share your studies of God's Word all together as a family.  How wonderful Marie, how happy I am for you as a friend... even more...

How superbly eloquent a writer you are.... ahh, I could never be so.... am much too choppy.... your words flow and flow and flow all to the goodness and grace of our Lord and Father.  How inspiring that it has been given to you to love Him and share Him so beautifully, thank you. 

Thank you for inspiring us as a forum, we need it.  May our Lord's strength be unto you.  I know we still have to endure what is given us.  (Sigh)

Marie, I have a great undying love for you as a sister in Christ,
Won't it be a fine day when we are actually TOGETHER, without the bloomin' Atlantic ocean between us. :D

With His love,
Janice

« Last Edit: October 19, 2007, 07:00:18 AM by DuluthGA »

MarieMcNeill

« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2007, 06:43:56 PM »

Much shame, dear brothers and sisters in Christ :(

to me a lazy lump and sporadic user of the wonderful connector of God's children, the net.  And apologies to dear janice who has bore with me by email and my weekly (possibly!) checkups on me messages.

i'm chipping back into New members to begin again, because for all the time i have spent here i may as well be a brand new one! ::)

reread the replies from ye all on this thread and it was really lovely.  Thanks folks, going to try to get to know ye all a bit better. ;D

off now to dive into some topics, thank you all so much for your lovely welcomes, and hi Janice, God Bless You, Babe you are a total dote! :-* :-* :-*

The Lord bless you and keep you, and make His face shine upon ye all and give you Peace.

Cheerio

marie

jER

« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2007, 07:45:50 PM »

Marie,

All in His time, dote, you know it!   

A friend in Christ.

JER

LittleBear

« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2007, 10:02:21 AM »

Hi Marie,

Great to have you back!

May the Lord bless you abundantly.

Your sister in Christ,

Ursula

gmik

« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2007, 01:44:39 PM »

No need to apologize sis.  We all understand.

Janice you have been blessed of the Lord w/ a great gift.

DuluthGA

« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2007, 04:47:24 PM »

Good to hear you sounding so chipper Marie!  Praise God Almighty!

So good to know too that your family is not only well but continuing to do better! 

I'll catch you on the flip side dear girl... but do catch Ray's new paper Gehenna Fire Judgment when you can... it's a goodie. ;)

WHAT IS A 'DOTE'?? :D  I think it's good, thanks!

Kisses and lovies... I cherish all my forum friends.  And God bless you and yours Gena.

By the way... I don't think I mentioned that the Lord gave me a new kitten two months ago... I found her as a v hungry stray... ADORABLE, no bad habits, the sweetest feline on this earth... and guess what her name is??

GINA!

I call her Gina-Gina Ballerina!  HA! ;D

Joy,
Janice

Roy Monis

« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2008, 08:51:09 AM »

Hello! Marie McNeill

I could ditto your testimony so I know how you're fixed. But take heart now from a fellow newbie, you're on the right track now as at long last our search has ended and we have eventually found the True Gospel of Jesus Christ and not the failure gospel of the catholic and established churches.
Welcome aboard and may the Holy Spirit Guide us under Ray's stewardship.

I'm in the UK; my name is Roy Monis and I live at 20 Princess Street, Ashton-Under-Lyne, Lancashire, OL6 9QH; I am 88 years young and live on my own having lost my dear wife after 57 years of a blissfully happy marriage by the grace of God, just 18 months ago. My email address is roy.manis@ntlworld.com and the phone number is 01616122504.

I too have a son of 56 who lives with his wife in Bristol and they have two sons both married and one grand daughter.

Hopefully we will be in touch with one another from now on and share our lives in Christ. As far as your testimony goes let Jesus be the judge: "Let him who is without sin cast the first stone," God bless all of you across the narrow neck of water.

Love to you, your partner and son.

Sincerely in Christ Jesus

Roy. 

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2008, 01:29:29 PM »

Hello to you Roy,

I started to call you old man, but that didn't sound friendly for an introduction.
I am just a youngster of 73, but I am headed the same place you now are.

Please write once in a while and share your adventures and spiritual understanding.

Indiana Bob Breyfogle
Grandmother Eva McPherson "Scot Irish" I think.

;D

gmik

« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2008, 05:33:11 PM »

Why did Marie leave ???

I hope Roy is still visiting the forum.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 19 queries.