bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My down fall  (Read 4141 times)

ez2u

My down fall
« on: September 03, 2007, 04:57:10 AM »

Please just pray for me I really need it  Peggy  I tried to writer but right now is not a good time I can't remember the last time I was so evil and just coming to and end of myself.  Does this forum do this to people.  This Word,  the hearing of it?   peggy

LittleBear

Re: My down fall
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2007, 10:55:24 AM »

Dear Peggy,

I will lift you up in prayer. I know how difficult it all can be, but no matter what the situation is with you at this time, God has you exactly where you need to be, and please remember that He is in control even if it doesn't feel like it.

It's ok to feel sad; we are not always going to be stoic and courageous and feel like we can handle anything.

Sometimes we feel weak and frail. Let our Father be your strength.

Love,

Ursula

dawnnnny

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2007, 04:26:10 PM »

Peggy, I will pray for you!!!

Psa 32:7  Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah.

gmik

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2007, 04:54:02 PM »

Peggy, go back and re read ALL of sandyfla's Utter Despair thread, of which you were apartof.  Apply all that good loving advice to yourself, shake yourself, and out loud SAY some of the scriptures and say I CAN.....because HE lives!

Love you lots,
your sis

DuluthGA

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2007, 05:44:55 PM »

Hi dear sister Peggy...

I don't want you to be your own worst enemy!

Sing the song "Yes Jesus Loves Me, My Bible Tells Me So."

Hope your neck is better, let me know.

Spiritual Hug,  :)
Janice

neeter

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2007, 05:51:18 PM »

" God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind."

i don't know why that verse came to mind
grace to you
neeter

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2007, 03:49:38 PM »

Peggy

I have on file a response from Ray regarding a similar concern expressed by one of Ray's e-mail correspondents. It is on file because it was important to me to gain constant encouragement and reference to the fact that coming into the knowledge of the Truth is not easy. Here are a few excerpts that Ray gave to "Grace" found at http://bible-truths.com/email5.htm

Ray writes:

Dear Grace

Your feelings and thoughts are not unusual. Many people who come into a knowledge of the Truth (Jesus) have a real battle on their hands for some time.

.....The problem is, Grace, that we have been so brainwashed by the pagan and heretical theories of carnal-minded men that it is difficult to believe and rejoice in the lain, simple, and yet marvelously profound truths of God/s Perfect Plan for the Salvation of all Mankind!

Meditate on this theme for a couple of years, Grace, and it will all become very clear-trust me, it will!

Peace to you

Arcturus
:)

« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 04:49:22 PM by Arcturus »

ez2u

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2007, 04:31:26 PM »

arcturus  I have a lot to grow in.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 16 queries.