bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: group here or any where  (Read 5201 times)

ez2u

group here or any where
« on: September 04, 2007, 03:54:27 AM »

I know this is going to sound mean and its not meant to be taken so but there is something on my mind that I need to ask? Knowing the truth and being able to walk in that revelation can be two different things.  You can take the girl out of the country but not the country out of the girl.  Only the Holy Spirit can do that.  So it is with the church or the world.  I have seen in the past 35 years when I first was exposed to some of these truths a very limited amount of growth and it my experience is that a church or fellowship that did have the anointing of the Word disolve.  Only 2 remain that I know of and 5 gone.  What I have found as I have study movements of the anointing is that we as the human race get the anointed word then down the line pervert it because of our carnality and another church is form.  What is going to stop that from happening here?  I understand exposing the wrong preaching of the word,  many people n the church are just regular innocent pew warmers, that God has not open up their eyes to the truth.  They will probably presecute us first and not even know what they are doing.  We are called to a narrow narrow walk, our failure our Gods work in us.  the treasure is under ther trash or the earth, pearl of great price?  Well I just needed to share this with you I hope you think about it alittle.  peggy

ez2u

Re: group here or any where
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2007, 04:54:31 PM »

28 people have read this post but no one has reply.  Does it seem ugly and nasty to everyone?  It isn't intented to.  I have a lot of questions and I think about a lot of things when  I see a common thought in others I start to think about it and my mind starts questions about the common thought patterns.  This is not a criticism of those here it is a understanding that I seek  another point is how scared are we how really scare deep down inside are we and does that motivate our actions.  How fear base is my carnality?  Learn God is in complete control is a foundational truth  that I believe is the beginning of our walk in salvation not the end.  Peggy  again anyone care to comment?  Is there something wrong here?  Do you all need to say something to me?  If I need to be correct please feel free to do so,  I gave myself the right  to be wrong a few years back.  Peggy

Scribbles

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2007, 05:47:30 PM »

Please keep in mind this forum is read throughout the world, with its many diverse times. Family, work, personal reasons, etc etc. will keep alot of us from responding "right away"....and some posts are not only thought provoking but would best be posted with scripture, and/or studying. It's "ok" for so many to be reading and not posting. Those of us that fall in that area, have valid reasons for not posting. When prayer is lifted up for this forum, or a peticular person, or post, etc...we are reassured God's will is being accomplished.
  I think it's God's will that I get some chores done now....lol.....so, I'll be checking in later.

Scribbles

DuluthGA

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2007, 05:50:37 PM »

Hi Peggy,

I think His truth has marched on since the time Christ walked on this earth, is marching on and will continue to march on until at just the right moment when His complete work will be done. 

Christ is a corporation of individuals... no organization per se is involved.

John 14: 23    Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

So there is no real concern for an organizational entity folding.  Yes, individual members of Christ's body may fall away from His grace and truths, but God's purposes will not be thwarted overall.

Fear not!!   :) 
I praise His wondrous work!
Janice
« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 05:56:25 PM by DuluthGA »

DuluthGA

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2007, 05:55:05 PM »

Hi again Peggy,

I just saw your second post...  not to worry... it was a GOOD QUESTION!!  [Plus I'm usually pretty busy during the day.]  It took me awhile to think about a concise yet comprehensive attempt at answering with my pea brain.  :D

Love ya,  :) ;) :)
Janice
« Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 07:04:25 PM by DuluthGA »

javajoe

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2007, 06:55:06 PM »

I think the problem is is that someone gets a hold of a truth, gathers a bunch of followers around them, than thinks they got to organize it to "preserve" it - and therein lies the danger.  That's why we have so many denominations, and not one of them is flexible enough to see past their own doctrine, so I think the irony is that truth is lost in the process.  That's why we need people like Ray that are willing to come out  of "balaam" and take a stand.  We can't do that inside an institution, lest we be called out on the carpet again and again for tearing down the kingdom's of men.  But I think God is tearing them down, because "judgement shall begin with the house of God". Just some thoughts.

LittleBear

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2007, 01:38:59 PM »

Good answer Janice :)

I think that our walk with God is a solitary one, even though we do meet on this forum and share and fellowship with others that walk with God too.

God's plan will stand.

This forum will go on as long as God wants it to. And if it should end today, well, by his grace we are still individually going to keep on running the race.

Ursula

SandyFla

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2007, 05:59:09 PM »

Hi Peggy,

It was fun hanging out with you today! Also, it was good to talk to someone other than my parents--as much as I love them both, we all need a little change.

AFA your post & question, part of the moderators' job is to see that we don't pervert this forum with our own interpretations, which is what happened to the church as a whole. But ultimately, God is in control of our thoughts, and I really hope He doesn't allow us to ever get side-tracked from His truth. I can only speak for myself, and for me, Ray planted the seed of truth in my heart through his writings, God is watering it and providing the growth. Sometimes it is slow going--2 steps forward, 1 step back--as the carnal part of me still rears its ugly head now & then. But even my growth is in His control. I do get frustrated at times and long for perfection; however, I know that will have to wait for my resurrection.

"I shall be satisfied when I awake with thy likeness" (Psalm 17:15).

Sandy

gmik

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2007, 10:19:38 PM »

Usually $ is what perverts something, or pride.  I have been in a church that disagreed and split.  Egos get in the way.

At Ray's site or at his conference, the $ word never came up!!

But there have been people here that leave over things and take others with them and gossip at other forums (just like church :D)

I have always heard that by the 3rd generation, the word of the Lord is forgotten, watered down, or perverted.  Which usually has paved the way for "revival" or a "new" word or move of the spirit.

Honestly, I can't imagine something else coming along that is gonna knock my socks off like BT has, but hey, who knows?  I don't think it will contradict but will add new understandings.

Relax, Peg, and enjoy.  I am so glad you and Sandy could get together!

Enjoy God's love for you.  Treasure it for yourself. Love Jesus as a husband(weARE His bride).  Everything else will take care of itself.

IF this forum ever faded away....well, I have been making copies like crazy!!!! :D

ez2u

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2007, 01:38:49 AM »

Yes I think so too Janice God will bring His Will  thank God.  Its' just I know we still can hear the Word of God and leave the church be on this forum and we still are being dealt with to remove the fleshy carnal ways, what we complaint about  in the church is still in us..getting out of Babylon is not a physical move?  What I love about the bible forum is that we all have an understanding of this and  this is like a testing grounds to learn , share, grow in ways we could not grow with our knew understanding.God seems to be calling us into a expanded walk in Him Maybe some are chosen here.  But what does that mean and how is someone that is chosen like or live like?  Is there a pattern?  I have alot of question like was Paul chosen?  He preach a lot about it?  Maybe not. Peggy

Kat

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2007, 01:00:51 PM »

Hi Peggy,

You ask,

But what does that mean and how is someone that is chosen like or live like?  Is there a pattern?  I have alot of question like was Paul chosen?  He preach a lot about it?

I think we can safely assume that Paul was chosen.  He had Christ strike him down blind on the road to Damascus, and the Light spoke and told him it was Jesus doing it.

Act 26:15  And I said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest.

So we can know by that experience that God did chose Paul, but did Paul remain faithful to the end?  We have scripture from Paul himself, where he speaks when he knew his life was about to end.

2Ti 4:6  For I am already being offered, and the time of my departure is come.
v. 7  I have fought the good fight, I have finished the course, I have kept the faith:
v. 8  henceforth there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give to me at that day; and not to me only, but also to all them that have loved his appearing.

From that scripture I think we can say Paul will definitely be in the first resurrection.

Jesus is our pattern.  He gave us the basic principle of how we should live.

Mar 12:28  And coming up one of the scribes heard them reasoning, knowing that He had answered them well, he asked Him, Which is the first commandment of all?
v. 29  And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, "Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God is one Lord;
v. 30  and you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength." This is the first commandment.
v. 31  And the second is like this: You shall love your neighbor as yourself. There is no other commandment greater than these.

Peter speaks to the believers about how they should live.

1Pe 3:8  Finally, all of you, have unity of mind, sympathy, brotherly love, a tender heart, and a humble mind.
v. 9  Do not repay evil for evil or reviling for reviling, but on the contrary, bless, for to this you were called, that you may obtain a blessing.
v. 10  For "Whoever desires to love life and see good days, let him keep his tongue from evil and his lips from speaking deceit;
v. 11  let him turn away from evil and do good; let him seek peace and pursue it.
v. 12  For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, and his ears are open to their prayer. But the face of the Lord is against those who do evil."
v. 13  Now who is there to harm you if you are zealous for what is good?
v. 14  But even if you should suffer for righteousness' sake, you will be blessed. Have no fear of them, nor be troubled,
v. 15  but in your hearts honor Christ the Lord as holy, always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and respect,
v. 16  having a good conscience, so that, when you are slandered, those who revile your good behavior in Christ may be put to shame.
v. 17  For it is better to suffer for doing good, if that should be God's will, than for doing evil.

Here is where Paul speaks on how believers should conduct themselves.

Eph 5:1  Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children.
v. 2  And walk in love, as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.
v. 3  But sexual immorality and all impurity or covetousness must not even be named among you, as is proper among saints.
v. 4  Let there be no filthiness nor foolish talk nor crude joking, which are out of place, but instead let there be thanksgiving.
v. 5  For you may be sure of this, that everyone who is sexually immoral or impure, or who is covetous (that is, an idolater), has no inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God.

We see in scripture that the chosen are few that will enter the narrow gate.  But if God has predestinated someone, then it is there destiny to be an Elect and God will make sure they are prepared to serve in the kingdom.

Rom 8:29  For whom He foreknew, He also predestinated to be conformed to the image of His Son, for Him to be the First-born among many brothers.

Rom 8:38  For I am persuaded that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
Rom 8:39  nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

But He does not let us know for sure if we are chosen, because our human nature just could not handle it right if we knew for sure.  So therefore it is necessary that we continue to run the race and never look back.

Heb 12:1  Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us,
v. 2  looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God.

I hope this helps  :)

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Sue Creamer

« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2007, 03:56:18 PM »

Kat,

Perfect!!  I have a big ole lump in my throat...!! 

Thank you,
peace, love
Sue Ann

ez2u

« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2007, 06:00:20 PM »

Kat thank you that does help.  Also  on the discussion board this was talked about which help too. I am beginning to see clearer again thank you for helping me. Peggy
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 21 queries.