bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A Prayer for All  (Read 3316 times)

brandon h

A Prayer for All
« on: September 09, 2007, 01:45:18 AM »

" That your love may grow more and more in knowledge and in depth of insight, so that you are able to discern what is best, and may be pure and blameless until the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes from Christ, to the glory and praise of God".      Phil 1 9-11

The spirit truly works in the care of it's children. As someone posts a message of dispair, they allow another to reply who, without knowing it, is being ministered to by the spirit with their reply. Someone posts an honest message of hoplesness, and gives someone else the feeling that they are not alone. This message board is a testament to how the spirit makes us one body. I posted one of my favorite prayers for encouragement, and to remind us that when we share our inner workings, we are sharing the works of God that make us his body, His workmanship. Isn't good to know that we are His workmanship, and not our own? It should. Well, just a note of uplifting to all. Good night.

God Bless

LittleBear

Re: A Prayer for All
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2007, 09:38:24 AM »

Hi Brandon,

That's so nice! It's morning now and the start of a new day. The thing is about feelings of despair is that they eventually pass, and God brings forth something new, but we need to persevere and overcome. The nice thing about our eighty odd years on this earth is that they eventually come to an end, and our imperfection also comes to an end. In the meantime as the verse says, let us be filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes from Christ. 

So, today, lets go on in the knowledge and love of Christ, and determine to give glory to Him who is our hope!

Love,

Ursula

javajoe

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2007, 09:57:11 AM »

Thank you Brandon,

Good thoughts.  I was reading in Colossians this morning, and what you said fits right into what I was studying!

Colossians 1:29 Whereunto I also labor,striving according  to his working, which worketh  in  me mightily.

and mightily is a very strong word!  That should encourge us!!

God Bless!

JavaJoe

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2007, 12:17:09 PM »

Thank you Brandon

I enjoyed what you said here : when we share our inner workings, we are sharing the works of God..

Yes it is our INNER workings not our external temporal or outer appearances!

Peace be to you

Arcturus :)

skydreamers

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2007, 02:53:47 PM »

Absolutely beautiful Brandon...Thank you!

Peace and love,
Diana
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 21 queries.