bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thanks Ray  (Read 4124 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Thanks Ray
« on: September 05, 2007, 10:22:11 PM »

Mr. Smith,
  I was listening to your Mobile conference that I downloaded from the forum.  I just wanted to say how much your teachings mean to me.  I have been reading your writings for a few years now and written you a few times with questions.  I love how you stated that God is light and He never changes.  For years I have used the same analogy, but I also add that Einstein has already proven this.  Light is the only constant in the universes at 186,282 miles per second!  Just came to my mind and wanted to share it with you. I also noticed also that you were a bit disappointed by the ratio between the attendees and visitors to your site, I feel your frustration and I too wish you could get on the pulpit behind a Hagee or the like and tell it like it is!  I have been stationed in Okinawa for 5 years now and I have one more year to go.  There are many of us, though unable to attend, ma ke sac rifices and give of our time to listen and study the truths you reveal.  I would have abandoned Christianity a while back if I had not come across your teachings.  Please do not be discouraged!
Matt Schmidt

Thank you, Matt, for your email and words of encouragement. I am glad that our teaching is bringing
you closer to God.
God be with you,
Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 22 queries.