bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Meeting  (Read 4346 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Meeting
« on: September 05, 2007, 10:25:10 PM »

Ray , I will not attend your  meeting in MOBILE. My prayers will be with you and all who attend, I am not well and ttravel takes too much from my physical Body, I have COPD and it is under control within my limits.. I would lke to join my brothers in Praise of my Father, but have no fear I will  be  thanking Him always for all HE IS DOING AND WILL BE DOING God  as always IS THE LIGHT THAT SHINES IN MY BEING W HLIE i WAIT FOR THE PROMISE THAT IS BEFORE ME., I get lonley at times and those are the times I bury myself in His Word and the lonliness passes into joy for I have turned my fellowship to God and the Lord and there can be no greater fellowship.I owe a debt to you that I cannot repay, You taught me to read for the truth and I have read of the Pagan mysteries through the hebrew inclusion into the greek culture and into the roman ruling Christancy eras. With all that background I have come aware that the churches of thi s coun try are polluted with false Doctrine and why not, The seat of Satan is there. I will always be thankful for the gift that God gave you for it opened my eyes and I began to trust scripture , with a little understanding of what translators did for whatever reason, I have forgiven them and I pray for them also  God bless you Brother ray and tell all that cone to mobile that they have a brother that loves then right here in Douglas, GA

Dear John:

I wish that all who desire could come to our Conferences, but that is in God's hands, and we all know. Thank you for your kind words and concern for us.

May God be with you as well,

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 22 queries.