bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Re: "Thanks Ray"  (Read 7117 times)

SandyFla

Re: "Thanks Ray"
« on: September 06, 2007, 05:02:09 PM »

In the E-mails to Ray section, Matt Schmidt said the following:

I also noticed also that you were a bit disappointed by the ratio between the attendees and visitors to your site, I feel your frustration and I too wish you could get on the pulpit behind a Hagee or the like and tell it like it is!

There are many of us (myself included) who would LOVE to attend his conferences but are unable to do so due to various circumstances.

However, since they are posted on the web, we can download them and listen to them whenever and as often as we'd like. So, in reality, he is speaking to FAR MORE people than those seated in front of him. I sincerely hope he realizes that. :)

Sandy

iris

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2007, 08:32:32 PM »

In the E-mails to Ray section, Matt Schmidt said the following:

I also noticed also that you were a bit disappointed by the ratio between the attendees and visitors to your site, I feel your frustration and I too wish you could get on the pulpit behind a Hagee or the like and tell it like it is!

There are many of us (myself included) who would LOVE to attend his conferences but are unable to do so due to various circumstances.

However, since they are posted on the web, we can download them and listen to them whenever and as often as we'd like. So, in reality, he is speaking to FAR MORE people than those seated in front of him. I sincerely hope he realizes that. :)

Sandy

I think you're right!!!
There are a lot of us that would just love to be there, but can't because of reasons that are out of our control. And its a blessing to be able to listen to the tapes.

Peace and Love
Iris

gmik

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2007, 11:26:05 PM »

I agree.  He reaches MANY more thru his site and the forum. His readers are from around the world, so, no, not as many can come.

I think he was talking about people who absolutely have the $ and the time but just don't bother.  Not the ones that can't.

I am glad the Lord allowed me to go to Nashville, but $ and circumstances just fell into place.  I can't go to Mobile and I will just pray, if the Lord wills, I can attend another at some point.  If not, well, BT and the Forum are just a click away :D

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: "Thanks Ray" Gena
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2007, 12:44:53 PM »

Gena,

Just based upon your enthusiasm in all the emails you have written, I am pretty sure that you could get each of us to contribute a few dollars to send you and your husband as our proxy.  Then we would have another source of inspiration on the forum.

See you next year at Nashville, O.K.

Bob

gmik

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2007, 10:27:49 PM »

Ha!! ;D Now thats a thought!!!!

Lord willing- dinner too!!

dawnnnny

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2007, 02:50:50 AM »

I would love to attend a future conference but the Lord is going to have to purge this fear of flying in order for that to happen.  I suppose I could drive, but I'm near Seattle so that would be a long trip!  I'm just thankful that the audios will be posted.  Someday I look forward to listening to them all!

psalmsinger

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2007, 03:12:34 AM »

Gena,

I regret that I wasn't able to spend more time with you at the last conference....I felt a kinship there:)  We aren't planning to attend the next conference.  Numbering God's children is a real challenge, as David discovered, to his dismay.  I am
extremely grateful to be able to glean from God's teachings through the internet and hope that God understands why we are unfortunately among the percent that do not return.   God numbers us well.

Rest in the Lord, wait patiently for Him,

Barbara

gmik

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2007, 04:55:53 PM »

Hi Barb.  Did you mean you won't be attending Mobile or Nashville??  I wish we could have talked more as well. ;) The weekend flew by for sure.

psalmsinger

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2007, 09:15:28 PM »

Hi Barb.  Did you mean you won't be attending Mobile or Nashville??  I wish we could have talked more as well. ;) The weekend flew by for sure.

Mobile.... can't make it.  I'm thankful for the audios

Barbara

gmik

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2007, 11:06:15 PM »

I was doing great w/ audios for awhile and it is so good listening to while driving to work, but the last few I have tried haven't taken.  My son said he would check it out.  Audios are easier than the transcript-tho thankful for both.

Are you gonna try and make Nashville??

psalmsinger

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2007, 08:18:48 AM »

Isn't Nashville next year?  Too far out for me to plan:)  God willing...

Barbara

I was doing great w/ audios for awhile and it is so good listening to while driving to work, but the last few I have tried haven't taken.  My son said he would check it out.  Audios are easier than the transcript-tho thankful for both.

Are you gonna try and make Nashville??
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 22 queries.