bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hi! I'm new :)  (Read 4668 times)

Elvendon

Hi! I'm new :)
« on: April 23, 2006, 05:28:01 PM »

Hello, I've been looking at this website, and frankly I'm really, really impressed... I'm really enjoying all the articles, though I've only read a fraction of them!

I was brought here by Origen II, we met on the evilbible forums. I've been there for quite a while, and I'm just so pleased I've finally found a variety of Christianity that makes sense

I do have some questions though. Firstly, what are your thoughts on Eden and what the Kingdom will be like? What are your thoughts on reincarnation, angels and demons and suchlike? What do you all believe the purpose of the universe is? What do you all think God is like?

hillsbororiver

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2006, 05:49:56 PM »

Elvendon,

First off I would like to welcome you to the forum, OrigenII has  written many thought provoking posts and is someone I have learned alot from.

You have asked some interesting questions and you will probably receive some very interesting answers, this is an independent thinking and diverse group of seekers who will love fellowshipping with you, as we strive together to learn more of Him.

My thoughts on Eden, I think it is a shadow of the Millennium, a "Paradise" on earth that will have it's true carnal colors exposed at the appointed time( the end of the "thousand years").

As far as I know noone else publicly holds that opinion, and indeed it is an opinion. I can't offer scriptural witnesses to this theory but unless others have those witnesses to the contrary than maybe it is an idea we can toss around and have some fun with.

Joe

Elvendon

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2006, 06:18:30 PM »

I must say, it's a nice idea :) I personally see it as the perfect, but illogical state of existence that God originally created the world in. We demanded logic and understanding, and we got it, and all the evil it has brought us.

Eventually, I believe the universe will cease to be logical. It will return to it's Edenic form, and we will not be disatisfied this time :)

It's just my idea :)

nightmare sasuke

Re: Hi! I'm new :)
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2006, 07:14:11 PM »

Quote from: Elvendon
Hello, I've been looking at this website, and frankly I'm really, really impressed... I'm really enjoying all the articles, though I've only read a fraction of them!

I was brought here by Origen II, we met on the evilbible forums. I've been there for quite a while, and I'm just so pleased I've finally found a variety of Christianity that makes sense

I do have some questions though. Firstly, what are your thoughts on Eden and what the Kingdom will be like? What are your thoughts on reincarnation, angels and demons and suchlike? What do you all believe the purpose of the universe is? What do you all think God is like?

Wow, I'm surprised to see someone from evilbible on here. What's your username on evilbible? Just curious.

Elvendon

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2006, 07:20:40 PM »

Theosis. It's a major coincidence that two non-Carthaginian Christians popped onto eb at roughly the same time. I knew God was looking out for me... things like this really reassure me :)

Origen II

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2006, 03:31:57 AM »

Good to see you here Theosis.

Hope ya stay and feel welcomed :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 21 queries.