bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thank You  (Read 4272 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Thank You
« on: September 09, 2007, 12:42:45 PM »

Dear Ray,

I've been wanting to drop you a line to tell you how appreciative I am of all the hard work you have put into the website, www.bibletruths.com.  It has been such a steady blessing to me in my continuing walk and I regularly thank God for you and your commitment to teaching His Word in truth and in love.  I am so grateful to God for you and everyone involved in that website!!  In addition to other studies, I visit www.bibletruths.com regularly and I always come away feeling enlightened, challenged, renewed, and refreshed.  I have not yet been able to attend any of your meetings, and I hope someday that I can, but in the meantime I return to the website for a form of fellowship, guidance, and encourageme nt tha t I just don't experience in my everyday life.  It truly is a "shot in the arm" to me and it brings me such peace.  I really want you and everyone involved in the website to know this.  I'm so grateful for all of you and all that you do to teach His Truth.  Thank you!!

Cathy

P.S. Tonight I printed out the newest installment, "Gehenna Fire Judgment" and I am so looking forward to my first read of it tomorrow in my car during lunch!  I know it will be riveting!

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 22 queries.