bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Everyone, please pray for me  (Read 8141 times)

javajoe

Everyone, please pray for me
« on: September 09, 2007, 09:52:21 PM »

I am having a big crisis now.  I know I'll probably have to leave my church, and I am fearful of telling them about my new "ideas".  I have also started telling family members.  My mother and older sister seem OK with it, but my younger sister seems worried and I haven't told my younger brother yet, I kinda know what his responses will be.   Anyway, I am having a lot of anxiety, some of it has to do with me flying tomorrow to Denver.   :-[

Thanks in advance for your prayers.

JavaJoe

gmik

Re: Everyone, please pray for me
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2007, 10:07:12 PM »

Read Ray's article about Witnessing to people.  You don't have to.  Relax and when you know more yourself then if the Lord leads so be it.(didn't Paul study for about 14 years before he took the gospel to the gentiles)  Don't cause strife in your family if you don't need to.

I am sorry Joe, don't want to be bossy :D Just my opinion from the been there done it and wish I wouldn't of.

DuluthGA

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2007, 11:57:51 PM »

You have got my prayers Joe! 

Janice  :)

GODSown1

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2007, 12:09:14 AM »

Hey brother Joe,
                     Let the Spirit work, GOD b wit U, az U bein here in da Forum showz HE has spoken 2 U :), B strong brother, U will do wot is asked of U, Peace 2 U alwayZ!, I Pray 4 ur family az well brother, d@ 1 day der eyes & ears will b Opened in dis life time if it isnt 2 b 4 dem yet jus know it is 4 U, grasp! it wit all ur might & soul, takecare! GOD b wit U on ur travels & journey in CHRIST JESUS..
                      muchLOVE!! Pera

Kat

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2007, 12:20:24 AM »

Hi Joe,

When I first started learning all these things at BT, I was anxious about having to give an answer.  But you know here it is 2 yrs later and I have rarely been ask about what I believe.  Family members seemed to be happy with what they believe (Southren Baptist) and not interested in hearing what I've come to understand and I don't try to push it on them at all.  So you may be worring for no reason.
Fear of flying is a whole other thing.
I will be praying that all goes well  :)

mercy, peace and love
Kat

javajoe

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2007, 12:30:45 AM »

Thanks everyone!  ya know, I usually do worry for no reason, maybe that is what I need prayer for the most.

LittleBear

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2007, 11:42:31 AM »

Hi JavaJoe,

Strangely, I've only seen this post now, today. How are you doing now? I pray peace for you as you requested. I know what you mean about worrying, I'm a good one at that, but amazingly, God is giving me blessed peace in my life and circumstances. Knowing He contols every aspect in our life and being goes a long way in just....ahhhhh....resting! :) :) :)

Ursula

GODSown1

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2007, 11:47:02 PM »

Hey!! Amen sister Ursula,
                                  Great newZ lol! GODBLESS! U!, Hey! Joe yep! 4sure sure let da Spirit! take control brother, Peace b wit U alwayZ!!!, GOD is GOOD!
                                 muchLOVE!! Pera

ps. Ive been doin da big move of ma Tintn Workshop all sorted now & really have mised uz! all lol! :), LOVE uz all muuaaahhhhh!!!!!

DuluthGA

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2007, 12:32:49 AM »

Brother Pera,

I sincerely miss you in immense proportions!  MUAH!

"God luck" with the move of your shop! :D

1John 4: 12b   If we should be loving one another, God is remaining in us, and His love is perfected in us.

:P
« Last Edit: October 03, 2007, 07:23:34 PM by DuluthGA »

LittleBear

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2007, 07:26:52 PM »

Hey there Pera!

I've missed you as well. I hope all went well with your move. And I hope we will be seeing more of you now. :)

GODSown1

« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2007, 11:14:47 PM »

hey hey yep! all went well in da move Thank uZ! Janice & Ursula ma GOD Given sisters :), wow!! Immense propotions :) well soundZ Special! n e wayz & bak @ U ma lil sis in sincere immense proportions az well muah! muah! muah!. & yes! I will b tryn ma besttest! Ursula 2 b poppn in & owt az much az I can az I misS! uZ! All so much, I Hope & Pray All is well wit U & urz sister?. & u lil sis Janice Hope AllZ well wit da Whanau?, & ur strength & Well being, keep strong! both of uZ!, keep positive! most of All Keep the Faith!! muaah! muaah! muaah!, GODBLESS! uZ! alwayZ!..
                       muchLOVE!! Pera

ps. ur Big bo! in CHRIST JESUS! alwayZ! xoxoxo

gmik

« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2007, 11:19:50 PM »

Java joe how goes it???

Pera, so glad to see ya back.  I was wondering about ya.  I haven't been on as much lately.

Now, exactly what is a muaaah????? 8) :D

GODSown1

« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2007, 11:39:09 PM »

lol! :) Hey Gena,
                      a muah! is a KISS!,lol!, Ive been busy doin wot GOD wants & its been so Orsum! & still is, I jus been Blessed az well wit 2 very beautiful granchildren my dorta Tabbitha had a boi named him Alec & my eldest dorta Tennia had a gurl named her Xianda, & dis is da Amazing fing abowt it, put dem 2gether & its like Alexander! :), Alec was born 2nd Sept & Xianda was born da 3rd its both der firsts, Xianda & mum jus turned up yestrday needn a break frm da noise of der home & City haha! Im so rapt 2 have dem here lol!, Well Gena I Hope All is well wit U & urs? dey mus b growen up, az dey grow so fasr dont dey?, oh & herez a Big! muuaaahhhh!!!!! 4 U & urz Gena haha! :)..
                     muchLOVE!! Pera

gmik

« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2007, 11:46:12 PM »

Ha, thank you big brother :-* :-*

I have tried many days now to get a new pic up of the twins but something is just not working.

Well, this isn't summer so I can't follow you around in the wee hours...but wonderful news about your new babies.  What fun!

Good nite Pera!
Good nite all. :)

GODSown1

« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2007, 11:51:53 PM »

SleepWell!! sister Gena,
                               muchLOVE!! Pera

Scribbles

« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2007, 11:53:11 PM »

Gena....I'm surprised no one's answered you by now....lol.....well, someone will probably beat me to it...

You asked what is a "muaaah"  ?????

ok,do this.....put both opened hands to your mouth, palm side to face. Look at someone ya love....start with the "mmmmmmmmm" and with the "uaaaaaah" throw yer hands out to that person, and throw that kisser !!!! lol   ;D

I was right....Pera got it to ya.....lol

gmik

« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2007, 02:28:29 PM »

Never heard of that ??? :D

Finally got the twins pics up.  I used the direct link (the 2nd one).

It is 89 out in Michigan!!!!  What is up w/ that????

LittleBear

« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2007, 03:15:48 PM »

Aren't they the cutest little things!!!! And all bunny'd up, so sweet.

brandon h

« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2007, 11:30:15 AM »

Brother Joe,

All will be well with your family. If they reject the truth now, it's ok. But as others have stated you don't Haveto do anything. I did the same thing. When I first started learning the truths I nearly attacked a christian co-worker with them. I know now my zeal was not in the right place. If the spirit moves you, then speak. If not, soak it up, brother! He wants you to sit on what you know, and move you to know more. I have learned the revelations of the truths of God are literally endless. It's beautiful. Peace be with you on your flight. I've never flown, but I know I'd probably be nervous too.

God Bless

DuluthGA

« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2007, 02:03:27 AM »

Gena, keep giving kisses on the cheek of someone you love... or even someone you don't love :D.... kinda out loud... let your lips make the sound.... not lips pursed up and closed tight like a smooch, but lips making action.... first the lips close and purse up a little bit... mmmmuuuu... then the lips part and open up for the second half of the kiss.... aaaahhhh.  Mmmuuaahhh!  Took me awhile too... is it because we're from Michigan, dunno? :P  BTW... LOVE your bundles of JOY!

HAPPY HAPPY FOR YOU GRANDFATHER PERA BIG BRO!    Much amazing love all about!!

Mucho praise to Lord and Father!
:)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2007, 02:08:55 AM by DuluthGA »
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 20 queries.