bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Everyone, please pray for me  (Read 8136 times)

GODSown1

Re: Everyone, please pray for me
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2007, 07:52:11 AM »

hey! hey! lil sis Janice  & Scribbles muaaah!! :),
                               wotacrkup! ryte 2 da detail mmm ..muu .. aaa.. ahhh!!!... haha! I can c it now  :-*   :-* haha!. yea! sister wota wkend, even my uda dorta turned up wit ma granson 4 da night, d@ was great! while it lasted :) lol! ma grandorta & mother leave 2moro, we sad!!! azZ! shez so so Gorgeous!! azZ!! had dem wit us since Friday & its been such a BlesSn, its gunna b such an Emotional moment wen dey leave haha! Believe! me, my wife is already crying :) , man d@ grandorta of ours is so beautiful! We jus Thank! The LORD!! WholeHeartedly!! 4 her & our hansum! lil granson he waz born premature he was 3pound 9oz, but hez put on a few ounces  since, he is now 5.9 & looks real healthy Thank YOU LORD!. Our lil grandorta is 9 sumfing haha! lil fatty :) LoVe! dem 2 bits. GODBLESS! U! ma lil sis & ur whanau! Hope I find U in good health & Peace. Hows ur daddy? he still keepn u smiling & dancing haha! :), (royal jellied wasnt it?) hahaha!. Ive been quite bizZy Im workn a cple of daez a week @ a garden centre wow! & its so refreshing! Openair & all & den 3 dayz of Tinting carz!, I dont hav az much time on here az usual :) but! ill pop in & owt, Ive jus relized sister Janice, I shouldve really jus PM u hahaha! neva mind Im nearly dun :), LOVE U lil sis & whomeva may read dis lol! haha! :) GOD is so GOOD!..
                             much muchLOVE!! Pera

ps. sorry!!, ma gransonz name is 'Alec' born 02/09/07 & his mumz name is 'Tabitha' & ma grandortaz name is 'Xianda' born 03/09/07 & her mum is 'Tennia' :) mucLOVE!! & PeacE!! 2 u ALL!
pss. aw! how rude me, hw r u scribbles, I Pray our FATHER is Blessing U in abundance! with HIS Grace! & Mercy! & is Opening ur eyez 2 bigger & better fingz everyday wit da Comfort of HIS Glorious! LOVE!! guiding U, be Well!!  :-*
« Last Edit: October 08, 2007, 08:02:49 AM by GODSown1 »

DuluthGA

« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2007, 02:29:54 AM »

THANK YOU SO MUCH PERA!

YOU IZ GOODY.

So great yall had a great big ol' family time and thanks 4 checkin' on us.  Always great 2 hear from you and wot iz goin' on! 

My father's name is Alexander but often called ALEC, ho! :P

MO' LATER.  ALL IZ WELL!  SO HAPPY HAPPY 4 U!!!!!! :D

Catch ya on the flip side... ;)

Don't forget to stand strong dear brother in the likeness of our Lord's death!

javajoe

« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2007, 11:38:16 AM »

Brother Joe,

All will be well with your family. If they reject the truth now, it's ok. But as others have stated you don't Haveto do anything. I did the same thing. When I first started learning the truths I nearly attacked a christian co-worker with them. I know now my zeal was not in the right place. If the spirit moves you, then speak. If not, soak it up, brother! He wants you to sit on what you know, and move you to know more. I have learned the revelations of the truths of God are literally endless. It's beautiful. Peace be with you on your flight. I've never flown, but I know I'd probably be nervous too.

God Bless

Thanks Brandon.  I have not been on the forum much lately, work has been very stressful.  "All will be well with your family" rings so true with me since I have been learning more and more about God's purpose for mankind.  I don't see my wife as lost anymore, but someone whom "God is drawing unto Himself for reconciliation", that puts her on the same level as myself, so we are truly one, even though she may not know it yet. 

ciao, and His Blessings to you and yours!

JavaJoe
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.