bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SO HOW WAS THE CONFERENCE!?!  (Read 7701 times)

SteveB

SO HOW WAS THE CONFERENCE!?!
« on: April 24, 2006, 12:45:59 AM »

Do tell....details please. Anything new learned? I wanted so much to be there. Just didn't happen. :(

Joebeller did you all get the audio recorded? When will it be up?

Love to ALL...Steve

Andrew

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2006, 01:41:07 AM »

Steve,

It would not be possible for me to put into words the weekend I just had.

It was much more than simply sitting and listening to the subjects Mike and his son covered

There was also the meeting, the fellowship, the assembling with like-minded believers in such a personal way that I cannot put into words and that cannot even come close to being duplicated over the internet.

It was without a doubt, a life changing event for me as well as my wife.

May the Lord Blees You and Keep You.

Deedle

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2006, 01:52:09 AM »

Fantastic weekend!

Got to get some sleep now. More later.

All the audio is posted: ***No Teaching Allowed***

Deedle  :D
« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 05:43:59 PM by mharrell08 »

ertsky

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2006, 04:12:45 AM »

All the audio is posted: ***No Teaching allowed***

GOLDRUSH!!!

:lol:

thanks Deedle (and all involved) for getting the audio up so quick

f
« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 05:43:37 PM by mharrell08 »

SteveB

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2006, 10:29:46 AM »

Deedle you the MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!1

THAT AWSOME!!!!!!!!!1

I thought i'd have to wait weeks.

Your doing the Lords work my friend....Peace

gmik

how was the conference
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2006, 11:13:57 AM »

:D It was really great to meet some of the posters in person.  I liked that a lot.  To get to meet and talk to Mike and Wayne was the best part for me.  Kudos to Ray Miller(?) for pulling it all off.  That was such a great ministry for him to do for us.  People were from Alaska, Canada, the South, really all over. I took really good notes, so now I have to study, study, study,  What I liked was how to see myself in all the Old Testament stories.  This really does take unlearning years of false teaching and undoing habits of a lifetime.  It was indeed a weekend well spent.  To have my husband and son with me was so special too.  I praise God for his making the way for us to go.

Steve Crook

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2006, 12:32:16 PM »

It was absolutely wonderful. I didn't even get to speak to everyone there! I feel badly about that, but there was so much to enjoy and fellowship with/about, that a week wouldn't even be enough to have time to completely speak to everyone, etc.

I find it so amazing in the Lord, that we have topics that were spoken about this weekend by Wayne and Mike, and Ray JUST released "twelve" with the same spiritual truths throughout his paper. Obviously, the scriptual truths are there the whole time, but I think it is amazing how the Lrod works in different parts of teh body, at the same time, to come to the same understanding and truths.

If I did not have a chance to speak with you this weekend, other than initially meeting you, please accept my apology. It was just simply wonderful to meet with like minded believers.

Hope to see everyone at the next one, Lord willing!

God Bless

sparkyman481

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2006, 12:32:55 AM »

Hello all,

The weekend was fabulous :!:  :!:

The fellowship was the best of it all.

The foolishness of preaching was great. There was so much information given I will have to listen again and again to get it all.

The friendships gained are for a lifetime. I now have new loving friends.

Hello especially to Pat, Linda, Tim, John and Jeff.

Hopefully next time I can get to know the rest better.

Steve Crook was right when he said a week wouldn't be enough time to speak to everyone on a personal level.

God truly blessed me by placing these people in my life and I thank him continually for that.

If you have a chance to ever attend you must :!:  :!:

It is a life changing experience. I cannot put it into words.

I would like to publicly thank Mike and Wayne and Ray for all the hard work that was put into the conference.

May God be with you all

Sorin

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2006, 01:14:34 AM »

I was there. it was great to meet everyone and we've had some great discussions to boot. of course the foolishness of Mike's and Wayne's preaching
wasn't too shabby either. :wink:

Well, actually I learned alot.hopefully I'll make it to the next one.

Sorin

Indenana

Michigan conference
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2006, 11:16:53 AM »

I so wanted to attend, and had planned to, but I fell and broke my leg a month ago  :(  That ended that.   Wasn't meant to be.  Are any video's avaiable?  I plan to  try to download the audio from Deedle's site    ( Thenks so much Deedle)  I'm so computer challenged I don't know if I can do this.  :roll:    I may have to get Chrissie to do it for me.  Love to you all   :)  . Judy H

davey C.

« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2006, 10:02:12 PM »

Hi judy how are you doing?I knew you were gonna be there but heard bout all thats going on.Thoughts ae with you and prayers too.Thanks so very much to deedle we can listen in as I wanted to be there too,but did not work out that way.love you davey c

Indenana

« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2006, 10:39:07 PM »

Thanks Davey and sorry you couldn't make it either.  Judy

gmik

so how was the conference
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2006, 11:56:58 PM »

Hey folks.  I received a very weird PM.  Did anyone else? Asking if the conference was a waste of time and then preaching some very strange stuff! I told him to never write me again.

Sorin

Re: so how was the conference
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2006, 08:42:32 PM »

Quote from: gmik
Hey folks.  I received a very weird PM.  Did anyone else? Asking if the conference was a waste of time and then preaching some very strange stuff! I told him to never write me again.

Nope, I didn't recieve one. what was the username?

shibboleth

« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2006, 10:24:51 PM »

I have been listening to the tapes every chance I get. I hope and pray for conferences like these in all parts of our country, but for now, having these tapes is as close as I can be to being there.
Thanks to all those involved in getting these tapes on the internet. You don't know how helpful they are. God bless you all.

shibboleth

« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2006, 10:25:20 PM »

I have been listening to the tapes every chance I get. I hope and pray for conferences like these in all parts of our country, but for now, having these tapes is as close as I can be to being there.
Thanks to all those involved in getting these tapes on the internet. You don't know how helpful they are. God bless you all.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 17 queries.