bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Just moved to Nashville!  (Read 8537 times)

josh

Just moved to Nashville!
« on: September 10, 2007, 01:37:37 PM »

Hey Guys & Gals,

I just recently moved to the Nashville area and was curious if there are any forum members anywhere in my vicinity?

I would love to be able to hang out with some folks of like mind... let me know.

God's Peace.
Josh

DuluthGA

Re: Just moved to Nashville!
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2007, 03:05:06 PM »

Nope-- but corn-gratulations on your move!  :):D

Janice

josh

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2007, 04:52:01 PM »

Haha. Thanks Janice.  ;D

gmik

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2007, 11:20:44 PM »

Doesn't Beloved live in Nashville.  I think Bobby Proctor is pretty near.  Come on posters & lurkers-help a brother out!!

GODSown1

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2007, 02:57:59 AM »

Sorry!! brother :) .
                        But! wish I may lol!, GOD Willing!!! of coz haha!   FATHER!!!!!! :) :P..
                       muchLOVE!! Pera

billhoskinson

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2007, 01:49:23 AM »

Hello Josh, I live here in Nashville. New to this forum. I have been in nashville about 7 or 8 years.  Bill

gmik

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2007, 02:11:53 AM »

Welcome Bill!!  Glad you joined.

dawnnnny

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2007, 02:19:51 AM »

Hey Bill - Welcome Welcome  ;D ;D
And Josh, hope Nashville proves a wonderful new home for you!   :)

DuluthGA

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2007, 03:47:31 AM »

HI BILL.... I LOVE YOU ALREADY!!  :):D

SPIRITUALLY THAT IS!

Make yourself at home...

Joy,  :)
Janice

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2007, 10:31:40 AM »

Good Morning Billy and welcome,

Please tell us a little more about yourself; it helps to relate and form a vision of who we're writing to.

I'm married, have four adult children and just retired from full time work at age 70-72.

I live in a little lake community with a variety of residents and attend Town Council meetings for entertainment.
Every time the fire siren blows to call the volunteers, I run to the front porch to watch.

So, as you can imagine I can us some excitement.

Regards, Indianabob

iris

« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2007, 11:12:33 AM »

Hi Bill,

Peace and Love
Iris

rjsurfs

« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2007, 11:33:56 AM »

Hey Josh... just saw this post.  I'm up in Hendersonville... give me a holler sometime!

billhoskinson

« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2007, 01:36:52 PM »

Hello, I am married with 6 kids, 18 to 1yr. A bit of catholic influence. My wife and I are both transplants from the north. Having been a Catholic most of my life and then looking into baptist, Pentecostal, and even the different branches of armstrong. Needless to say I was and still am some what confused. I stumbled upon L Ray Smiths web page and for the first time things started to make sense. I haven't read all the material, but what I have read takes a great burden off my heart. I was going to the Mobile conference, but the place is booked up. Needless to say I am very much a babe in Christ.  With Gods help I know this is going to change. The one prayer that's Always an my mind is God show me the truth and of course the " forgive me I did it again".
Well just trying to say hello and yes I would love to get to know like minded people here in the Nashville area. We live on the north eastside Madison area. Bill.......

D Student

« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2007, 03:19:34 PM »

Welcome Bill, I'm Glad you stumbled on...

And Josh, I'm happy that a couple of people are willing to meet up with you. ;D

I read an old post that mentioned how to get in contact with others(groups)at the bottom of the site. Maybe things did'nt work out or people were lacking in the trust factor.?. What happened with that???

It would be good if there were some kind of group listing... Coming here and picking up on new info is good don't get me wrong, but building with Brothers & Sisters face to face would be more effective for some. For one thing, topics can be brought to the table without the fear of giving others the wrong impression.
                                                                                                        Chris - D Student

LittleBear

« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2007, 04:12:39 PM »

Hi Bill,

Welcome! I'm glad you stumbled on to the site. You will be greatly blessed!

Ursula

Kat

« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2007, 09:53:15 PM »

Hi Bill,

I'm glad you have joined us  :)
I noticed you said you were going to the Mobile conference, but the hotel was booked up.  Ray should be listing another hotel, that is nearby.  I do not see it listed at the BT site yet, so you can go ahead an email Ray to let him know you want to attend and he may already be able to give you a hotel to call.  I'm sure he would be glad to hear more are interested in attending, so you should let him know.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Beloved

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2007, 10:09:12 PM »

Hi Bill

Welcome to Nashville.

Yes there is a small group that meets  here and they are right in your neighborhood Hendersonville.  About 4 to 5 people in the metropolitan and others that live further out (that includes me it is hard for me to get there as often as I would like too). At least three are planning on going to Mobile in November. 

Look forward to meeting you. I will give you more details. 

Beloved

Beloved

« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2007, 10:13:28 PM »

Hey Josh

Have you moved to Nashville too ...I am a bit confused ?

Beloved   
???

billhoskinson

« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2007, 08:15:26 AM »

hello beloved, Yes please do give more info on hendersonville group. Josh is the origanal "moved to Nashville" I was repling to him. We have been here close to 10 years. I am new to forum and Rays teachings. There was a story on dateline or something about a Pentecostal bishop who began preaching this message and he was discredited and lost his church, so this message is spreading. Funny thing was no one tried to prove him wrong. They just sentenced him to hell as a heretic. Bill

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2007, 01:37:25 PM »

Hello,

does anyone have additional information on the Bishop who is preaching OUR understanding.
I would like to review his comments if possible.

Thanks, indianabob
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 18 queries.