bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I've been corresponding with a certain gentlemen, can i share this here?  (Read 4201 times)

Bradigans

NO CREED

True Christendom doesn’t have a creed. Its basis is not found in rite, ritual, and/or liturgy. Its basis is found in and with Christ. Matthew 16:18 - Upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. He gives us His Spirit. This is what John the Baptist the forerunner of Christ meant when He said in John 1:26-27 - I baptize with water {water baptism is just a ritual without a true HOLY GHOST baptism}: but there stands one among you, whom ye know not; He it is, who coming after me is preferred before me, whose shoe's latchet I am not worthy to unloose. Why is this certain person preferred before John the Baptist? John the Baptist the forerunner of Christ answers this question in Matthew 3:11 - I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance. But, He that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: He shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire. This and not creed is what folks need to be truly converted. They need a HOLY GHOST baptism!!! And, I’m not talking about speaking in tongues (1 Corinthians 13:1)! It’s all meaningless without THE HOLY GHOST (1 John 4:7- 8).

Jesus told a Pharisee whose creed was that of a Jew in John 3:3 - Except a man be born again, he cannot {by and through faith} see the kingdom of God. Nicodemus being natural minded thought He was speaking of something physical. Nicodemus replied in John 3:4 - How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born? Doesn’t this sound foolish? But when you’re natural minded what else can be expected. 1 Corinthians 2:14 says - But the natural man {this is talking about the natural or carnal minded man who puts so much trust in his five senses or what he know naturally (Jude 1:10)} receives not {cannot receive} the things of the Spirit of God {in that natural state, he can’t receive the things or the insight of God but needs to be born again (spiritually make contact with God through rebirth St John 3:3) to receive the things of God by and through spiritual discernment (THE FAITH OF CHRIST St John 6:63)}: for they are foolishness unto him {most people simply go on what they can see, taste, and touch (Jude 1:10) and there’s a whole other world out here. Gross ignorance is not bliss. What you can’t see through physical sight (discernment) or don’t know can hurt you}: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned {the knowledge and insight of God comes through the Revelations of Christ’s HOLY SPIRIT(John 16:13)}. You need faith which is spiritual discernment or spiritual sensitivity. The five senses which are our physical senses just don’t hack it when relating to the true and living ONE. John 4:24 says - God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. He leads, guides, and directs you through your heart (spirit) which first has to be regenerated. Proverbs 20:27 - The spirit of man is the candle of the LORD. Creed, rite, and ritual just doesn’t hack it when it comes to being led by God’s Holy Spirit. Those things may look good but are largely pretentious (Hebrews 9:9-10).       

Anyway, I know I went way off on a tangent. Jesus simply stated in John 3:5-6 - Verily, verily, I say unto thee, except a man be born of water {a mother’s water into the physical, even Christ had to come this way but through a virgin} and of the Spirit {from above}, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. True Christendom doesn’t have a creed. Galatians 5:5 says - For we through the Spirit {not through a creed} wait for the hope of righteousness by faith {the faith of Christ, true spiritual discernment}. True Christendom has a head. Colossians 1:18 says - And He is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence. Alleluia!!! And in His love!             

Sincerely,

Bradigans

DuluthGA

Re: I've been corresponding with a certain gentlemen, can i share this here?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2007, 01:46:59 AM »

Amen Bradigans!  U got it and U have hit the nail smack on the head a few good times!   :)

The reason people are confused is not because the truth is confusing. The truth is simple. The confusion comes because of the conflict between truth and what they once believed.  ;)

Amen again bro!  GO BRO!  Ha! :)
Janice

insanezenmistress

Re: I've been corresponding with a certain gentlemen, can i share this here?
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2007, 11:59:04 PM »

Why do we need to hold a creed or a theology or a practice in our minds? Why do we flitter all over the place and try to settle our intellectaul minds?  Looking for personal justification, or understanding? Lookign to be Right..or righteous in our understanding, and in the way WE HAVE made efforts to understand the Holy One.

These things are good, dotn get me wrong..........Strive after right understanding and application of the Scripture. Take up your cross, your suffering for each day and lean on to the Lor din all your ways.... Naturally.

But what is the point of all theses scripture? What is it the end of all this learning?  Isnt it to Walk with our God?, to Talk with him and be his?   Isnt it heart knowledge, liveing in the presence of the Lord?

How can we ever get to that place if we hold on to unbelief? And where does this unbelief lay?

We do not even trust ourselves to know when we understand correctly. But we have to, how can we trust god for real?  We have the Bible but it does us no good, unless we find an interpreter? Unless a Teacher tells us so?  .....   WHO is the teacher that will guide you into all truth?  Where is that man?

Pray. the end of the whole thing is God will have his people, and His people will walk with God.  Is that somewhere out there?.....Or can the Spirit reveal scritpure to you? Is Ray better then you?

SHouldnt the truth reign in each of us as we grow in the Lord?

And you cant even trust yourself to understand the Lord unless you have a tested human creed.....a sure theology.... a difference you can proove with lines and numbers.  IS this how we handle the liveing waters, the word of God.

well crap, i just vented all over the place. and forgot the subject.
ps: that rant was not to anyone in particular, its in the collective tence;to them and to whom ever it applies.

over and out
  Justine.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 20 queries.