bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Great, Great News!!  (Read 22855 times)

Beloved

Re: Great, Great News!!
« Reply #60 on: April 29, 2008, 11:44:06 AM »

Congradulations,...... the hidden is now visible.

Now the real fun can begin...a new person has just arrived and you and your wife are part of this miracle.

Beloved

Roy Monis

« Reply #61 on: April 29, 2008, 12:34:01 PM »

Congratulations UncleBeau!

And I pray not many sleepless nights for both of you from one who wasn't that well blessed.

God bless and love to you, Nola and Harley

Love in Christ Jesus.

Roy.

KristaD

« Reply #62 on: April 29, 2008, 01:10:50 PM »

:D CONGRATULATIONS DADDY!!!!! :D
Welcome to the real world ;). And welcome baby Harley :-*!

Vangie

« Reply #63 on: April 29, 2008, 04:36:35 PM »

Congratulations to Daddy Beau and Mommy Nola!  Can't wait to see some pictures of little Harley!

Love In Christ,
Vangie

joyful1

« Reply #64 on: April 29, 2008, 07:53:19 PM »

Baby Harley! :)

pylady

« Reply #65 on: April 30, 2008, 12:02:50 AM »

Beau and Nola,

What wonderful news!  Congratulations Dad and Mom!

Welcome to the family of mankind, baby sister, Harley.  May God grant you a spiritually rich and blessed life.

Cindy

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #66 on: April 30, 2008, 02:49:35 AM »

7lbs! WOW! That has to be a really BEAUTIFUL girl! .....even if she looks like you Beau! How wonderful.  ;D 8)

All the Blessed best to you all!

Peace
Arcturus :)

frecklegirl417

« Reply #67 on: April 30, 2008, 11:50:24 AM »

;DCongratulations to your whole family!

May God guide you and your family through a wonderful time of raising Harley. May she bring you lots of joy, just as Samson's daughters bring to us. ;D

Robin

« Reply #68 on: May 01, 2008, 02:15:20 AM »

Roy Monis

« Reply #69 on: May 01, 2008, 12:08:17 PM »

I didn't know that lots of H2O was a remedy for that particular complaint, Joyce.

Perhaps it's because I'm a stupid old fella!

God bless uncleBeau and I pray your nights are undisturbed and peaceful. If it's any consolation - mine weren't.

God bless all three of you.

Love in Christ Jesus.

Roy.    ;D

UncleBeau

« Reply #70 on: May 02, 2008, 02:28:20 PM »

Well, we've brought the baby home the other day and had a couple of those "sleepless nights". Honestly, it's not that bad at all. Harley's actually pretty quiet and when she does cry, she's still pretty quiet. I was telling some coworkers today about how she's already making progress, which is kind of funny to them because I'm trying to notice every little thing. Only a few days old and she's already trying to actually hold her bottle (Nola went with bottle feeding btw); of course it's too heavy for her, but she's putting her hands around it trying to hold it up. She can also take her mittens and hat off and lift her head a little. That might not sound like much to most people, but since we know now the truth on what God has planned for mankind, the firsts and beginnings are so fun to watch. It's a lot like watching a beautiful flower grow. You know it's going to be so amazing to look at when it's fully grown, so when you notice a tiny sprout come out of the ground, it makes you anticipate the end result so much more. So with her being in the world for only a few days, we know of a couple preferences Harley already has: She eats way too fast, she likes sleeping on her stomach when we're holding her (don't think we put her on her face by herself ), and she only burps when we change her position. Now, how could ANYONE...EVER...think that God predestined, or allows, or whetever....anyone to be condemned to a hellhole of torture forever, when He even starts them off as being the most beautiful and precious things that we could ever hope to see in this life? Remember everything we see is a shadow. Even a "shadow" is a shadow of what a shadow is spiritually, if you can follow that. What is an infant child a shadow of? Here's a hint: Without us, they can do nothing.

-Beau, Nola, & Harley

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #71 on: May 02, 2008, 03:48:10 PM »

Thank you for sharing Beau. Your post reminded me of the first time I saw my son. The experience of love went so deep and it united with the wonder that God too, loves us! That moment was without doubt, the deepest love I have ever felt.

Peace to you and your precious family
Arc.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2008, 03:49:17 PM by Arcturus »

Kat

« Reply #72 on: May 02, 2008, 04:11:32 PM »

Hi Beau,

That was great to hear about your first few days with Harley.  Isn't God so great, He puts these helpless precious little people in our care and gives us the love we need to do everything it takes to make sure they have all they need.

I have 3 daughters and have a boundless love for each one of them.  It is so incredible to experience this kind of love.  Now they are starting to leave home  :-\  You are right to Cherish every moment you have with them, they are babies for such a short time.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

ellie77

« Reply #73 on: May 03, 2008, 05:19:49 AM »

Congratulations to you all.Enjoy watching this lovely little flower grow......as though I had to tell you that.>!! blessings Ellie :)

UncleBeau

« Reply #74 on: May 06, 2008, 12:27:20 PM »

Lastnight was amazing! Harley's only a week old yesterday and she was trying to crawl! she was lying on my stomach and moved herself all the way up to my face. It took her a couple of minutes, but she did it by herself. I know I sound like an ignorant father bragging on his daughter, but believe me, I've Never, ever, seen this much progress with any child, after three months, let alone one week! Hopefully, I'll have her walking around by September, but we'll wait and see.

-Beau, Nola, & Harley

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #75 on: May 06, 2008, 04:23:23 PM »

THAT'S LOVE IN ACTION!  :D 8) Harley does not know that she can not crawl but she knows she loves you!!!

Peace to you all
Arc

UncleBeau

« Reply #76 on: May 28, 2008, 03:33:37 PM »

I realize it's not even June yet, but I think we'll be bringing Harley with us to the conference in September. Nola doesn't want to leave her and I don't either. However, even considering this, Harley has turned out to be the quietest baby I've never heard. She only cries when absolutely necessary for her to, and when the problem's fixed (feeding, diaper change, etc.), she's fine. Ray and I talked about brining a screaming baby into the conference and we don't want that, so no worries, If Nola has to walk out or something she will and no one should be disturbed, but you will all get to meet her either way.

-Beau

Roy Monis

« Reply #77 on: May 29, 2008, 06:44:47 AM »

THAT'S LOVE IN ACTION!  :D 8) Harley does not know that she can not crawl but she knows she loves you!!!

Peace to you all
Arc

Hi! Arcturus

It's great to see you're back safe and sound. This news and Beau's really makes my day complete. Praise God! I hope the situation has settled down now and everything is peaceful once more.

I'm sure we'll all be looking for your postings which are truly edifying.

Welcome back.

God bless sister in our walk in Christ. 

Love in Christ Jesus.

Roy UK     

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
« Reply #78 on: May 29, 2008, 08:29:45 AM »

Uh, Roy hate to rain on your picnic ;D  but that reply from Arcturus was on May 6.  Hopefully she will get wired again soon.

Craig

Roy Monis

« Reply #79 on: May 29, 2008, 10:33:30 AM »

Uh, Roy hate to rain on your picnic ;D  but that reply from Arcturus was on May 6.  Hopefully she will get wired again soon.

Craig

Hi! Craig

Today has been a real bad day for me. First I mislead the many with a hoax email I received and now the news that Arcturus is not yet safe. I'm switching off till, God willing, tomorrow.

Goodnight and pleasant dreams.

God bless you brother in our joint walk in Christ. 

Love in Christ Jesus.

Roy UK     
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 18 queries.