bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Great, Great News!!  (Read 22980 times)

UncleBeau

Re: Great, Great News!!
« Reply #80 on: December 20, 2008, 01:32:05 PM »

Just an update. Little Harley is crawling around like you wouldn't believe! She's almost 8 months old. She can stand up against a wall by herself. She can pick herself up against the furniture, and we taught her how to wave to people. Most importantly she can say "da da".

~Uncle Beau~

gmik

« Reply #81 on: December 20, 2008, 02:17:45 PM »

awwwwww......how quickly they grow up!!!

unclebeau

« Reply #82 on: December 20, 2009, 03:25:30 PM »

Hey everybody! It's been a while, but just so you all know God has been putting us through trial after trial and no matter how hard it is, I couldn't feel more at home with it. (You know when you put the square peg in the square hole and it just slides right in) I'm in the position right now where I only teach the truth of the Scripture when I'm asked and so far only two people in total has held on to it (that seems appropriate to me for some reason, lol), but I remembered what Paul said about the matter:

Philippians 1:15-18 (New International Version)

15. It is true that some preach Christ out of envy and rivalry, but others out of goodwill. 16. The latter do so in love, knowing that I am put here for the defense of the gospel. 17. The former preach Christ out of selfish ambition, not sincerely, supposing that they can stir up trouble for me while I am in chains. 18. But what does it matter? The important thing is that in every way, whether from false motives or true, Christ is preached. And because of this I rejoice.

Anyway, the purpose of this thread was to originally announce my beautiful daughter Harley. She gets prettier every day and she's highly intelligent for a 1 1/2 year-old. She's pretty well behaved and I think she might have ended her phase in drawing on the walls.

So in good measure I now announce that we're apparently going to have yet another daughter! Even though I've been without a job for a while (for the first time in my life), and we've been so close to being thrown out of our apartment, for some reason it was in our hearts to have another baby. Some might call it foolish, others already know that If God saw it unnecessary for us to have another one, we wouldn't have. Don't get me wrong, I'm not diving off a cliff in the hopes that God will catch me. I'm doing my part in building His Family. In my state, it's really all I can do.

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #83 on: December 20, 2009, 04:11:07 PM »

Hi Beau.  Welcome back and thanks for the update.  I remember Harley from Nashville, the youngest, cutest, AND best behaved attendee at the conference.  God be with ya'll in all ways.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Linny

« Reply #84 on: December 20, 2009, 07:08:33 PM »

Babies are a gift from God and all should be welcomed as such! Great news!

Blessings, Lin

OBrenda

« Reply #85 on: December 21, 2009, 09:01:15 AM »

Congratulations & Welcome back!

;D
Brenda
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 19 queries.