bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tithing  (Read 5549 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Tithing
« on: April 24, 2006, 11:24:01 AM »

dear ray smith,,                                                                                        

how are you today i'am fine, i read your article on tithing it was very interesting i had a few questions for you if you're able to answer them for me,  if a person receives social security and you suppose to pay ten percent of your tithes, before you pay your bills o r after  their paid,  and another question  was if you saw a person on the side of the street or someone you know  need of money would that be consider of paying your tithes for that month, would you still need to pay the tithe for the church if you helped someone of need,  well i thank-you for your time and hope to get a reply back from you, sincerely your's pat,

Dear Pat:

No, Pat, I do NOT believe that you have read my article on tithing. Believers are NOT commanded to "tithe" under the New Covenant. But that doesn't stop us from helping those in need. Maybe you should go back and read my article again. The Church has totally perverted this Old Testament Law of tithing into something that was never taught or intended. The Apostles never taught new converts to tithe. Paul never taught the gentiles to tithe.

God be with you,

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 22 queries.