bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hell?  (Read 4282 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Hell?
« on: September 22, 2007, 11:26:01 AM »

Hello Sir,

I very much like your site and have spent many hours on it so far, but cannot discern from the site the big picture.

Perhaps I need to read all of it, but is there a succinct summary of your interpretation on satan, hell, somewhere in the cite.

I just dont understand what Jesus is saying when he says evil people will go to hell( the grave). Dont all people go to the grave?
Why is he saying this about evil people only?

I dont get it and apologize but need some help here.

Thank you very much,

CE

Dear CE:  Yes, I think you just need to read more of my papers. As I receive many emails, I cannot take the time to even write you a five or ten page summary of the subjects you reference. Hell and Satan are big subjects.  I already have about 200 pages just on the subject of "Hell" already, and the end is not yet in sight.  Besides, if you don't see and understand the hundreds and sometimes thousands of Scriptures used to prove the Scriptural teaching on such huge subjects, it is of little value to you, for you would only write back and ask for the BACK UP MATERIAL that proves what I said in my summary. Believe me, I have gone down that road before. Hundreds of people write me and tell me that my articles are too long, but if I leave anything out to shorten them, then I will receive hundreds of emails from those who say, "But what about THIS?" and "What about THAT?" and "What about THIS verse and THAT verse, why you didn't even mention those verses."  See what I mean?  Actually, I make little "summaries" in and through and at the end of most of my papers, but you have to read them. Trust me when I say that it takes me ten times longer to write my papers that it does for you to read them.  Hope you understand.
God be with you,
Ray

« Last Edit: September 22, 2007, 12:01:42 PM by hillsbororiver »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 19 queries.