bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: False Prophet!  (Read 5032 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
False Prophet!
« on: September 24, 2007, 09:02:27 AM »

You will undoubtingly be held accountable for everything you preach Mr. Smith.  I pray you will turn from your wickedness before it is too late.  Hell is very very very real... a literal place of fire and brimstone.  You will experience that place soon enough unless you repent sir.  The truth exists outside of whether or not you choose to except it.  Only you and the Lord fully comprehend what the TRUE intentions of your heart really are.  False prophets have a specical place in Hell.  I pray you repent.
    Sincerely,
    Matt

Dear Matt:  Actually there is no such thing as "remanent"--it is spelled "remnant." But that's okay, seeing that I am not exactly a grammatical genius myself.  Maybe that is the "wickedness" I need to repent of to avoid your lovely Christian hellhole of eternal torture.  Have you actually, ever, literally, thought about the enormity of suffering in literal fire for all eternity? I mean for more than ten or twenty seconds?  We're talking, trillions and trillions and trillions and trillions of quadrilions of centuries, where just five minutes would drive a person totally insane? No, I don't guess you have, or ever will, in this life, but not to fear, for there is coming a GREAT White Throne Judgment for people just like you, Matt.
    God be with you,
    Ray
« Last Edit: September 24, 2007, 09:05:50 AM by hillsbororiver »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 22 queries.