bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Studies  (Read 5616 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Studies
« on: September 25, 2007, 06:11:17 PM »

Greetings,

I was introduced to your site by a friend of mine and I'm finding that we agree on many topics.  If you have the time would you take a look at another site and give me your thoughts please?  www.atruelight.com  Your response will be greatly appreciated.

Peace

Dear Reader: I get request to read hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of web sites, and to then critique them for my readers. This is not humanly possible. I have looked at many hundreds through the years, however, and have not found one that teaches the truths and/or is not filled with unscriptural heresy. Sometimes I find these unscriptural heresies on the first page; sometimes in the first paragraph; sometimes in the first sentence;  and occasionally in the title itself. However, for you benefit I did open this site and clicked on the topic:  WHAT WE MUST DO TO BE SAVED.  Here is the fith sentence in that paper:

"There are several steps that must be completed before anyone can obtain the opportunity to gain the right of being selected for salvation and eternal life in the Kingdom.  Unfortunately, the teaching believed to be from Paul at Romans 10:9–13 does not include any of these steps and continues to misguide untold numbers to a life of promised destruction."

COMMENT:  This statement is a total unscriptural crock!  There is NOTHING that one can do to "gain the right of being selected for salvation." That is total nonsense. Here is just one Scriptural proof why this is so among hundreds of other like Scriptures:

"For whom He did FOREKNOW, He also did PREDESTINATE to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren. Moreover whom He did PREDESTINATE [did God 'predestinate' those to be selected, or did they 'gain the RIGHT of being select for salvation,' as this charaltan preacher contends?] them He also called: and whom He called, them He also justified; and whom He justified, them he also glorified"  (Rom. 8:29-30).

Please be aware of the fact that in the Greek, the verbs are in the aorist (imperfect--past, present, future tense] and should read, "calls, justifies and glorifies." This process is not completed and realized until resurrection.  Hope this helps your understanding of what I presented to you regarding the many hundreds of thousands of doctrinal web sites.

God be with you,

Ray

God be with you,

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 22 queries.