bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Blessed be God !  (Read 4266 times)

ertsky

Blessed be God !
« on: April 24, 2006, 01:33:01 PM »

i know some of you out there know what i'm talking about !

BLESSED BE GOD!

1Pe 1:3  Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

Eph 1:3  Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

2Co 1:3  Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;

Luk 1:68  Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people,

Dan 2:20  Daniel answered and said, Blessed be the name of God for ever and ever: for wisdom and might are his:

BLESSED BE GOD !

ahem sorry couldn't help myself LOL!

f

Andrew

Blessed be God !
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2006, 07:40:33 PM »

Gen 9:26  And he said, Blessed be the LORD God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.

Gen 24:27  And he said, Blessed be the LORD God of my master Abraham, who hath not left destitute my master of his mercy and his truth: I being in the way, the LORD led me to the house of my master's brethren.

1Sa 25:32  And David said to Abigail, Blessed be the LORD God of Israel, which sent thee this day to meet me:

2Sa 18:28  And Ahimaaz called, and said unto the king, All is well. And he fell down to the earth upon his face before the king, and said, Blessed be the LORD thy God, which hath delivered up the men that lifted up their hand against my lord the king.

2Sa 22:47  The LORD liveth; and blessed be my rock; and exalted be the God of the rock of my salvation.

1Ki 1:48  And also thus said the king, Blessed be the LORD God of Israel, which hath given one to sit on my throne this day, mine eyes even seeing it.

1Ki 10:9  Blessed be the LORD thy God, which delighted in thee, to set thee on the throne of Israel: because the LORD loved Israel forever, therefore made he thee king, to do judgment and justice.

1Ch 16:36  Blessed be the LORD God of Israel forever and ever. And all the people said, Amen, and praised the LORD.

Luk 1:68  Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people,

Dan 2:20  Daniel answered and said, Blessed be the name of God forever and ever: for wisdom and might are his:

:wink:

orion77

Blessed be God !
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2006, 12:05:41 PM »

2Cor 1:3
. Blessed is God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of the mercies, and God of all comfort,

2Cor 1:4
who is comforting us in all our tribulation, for our being able to comfort those in any tribulation through the comfort with which we are comforted ourselves by God;

2Cor 1:5
because, as the sufferings of the Christ do abound to us, so through the Christ doth abound also our comfort;

2Cor 1:6
and whether we be in tribulation, it is for your comfort and salvation, that is wrought in the enduring of the same sufferings that we also suffer; whether we are comforted, it is for your comfort and salvation;

2Cor 1:7
. and our hope is stedfast for you, knowing that even as ye are partakers of the sufferings-so also of the comfort.

2Cor 1:8
For we do not wish you to be ignorant, brethren, of our tribulation that happened to us in Asia, that we were exceedingly burdened above our power, so that we despaired even of life;

2Cor 1:9
but we ourselves in ourselves the sentence of the death have had, that we may not be trusting on ourselves, but on God, who is raising the dead,

2Cor 1:10
who out of so great a death did deliver us, and doth deliver, in whom we have hoped that even yet He will deliver;

Amen, blessed is our God!

Gary
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 17 queries.