bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Lord be magnified !  (Read 4521 times)

ertsky

The Lord be magnified !
« on: April 24, 2006, 01:45:39 PM »

sorry folks i can't hold it in easily

2Sa 7:26  And let thy name be magnified for ever, saying, The LORD of hosts is the God over Israel: and let the house of thy servant David be established before thee.

Psa 35:27  Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour my righteous cause: yea, let them say continually, Let the LORD be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant.
Psa 35:28  And my tongue shall speak of thy righteousness and of thy praise all the day long.

Psa 40:16  Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: let such as love thy salvation say continually, The LORD be magnified.

THE LORD BE MAGNIFIED IN HIS PEOPLE !

ah let GOD arise ! His enemies be scattered

Psa 68:1  <To the chief Musician, A Psalm or Song of David.> Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him.
Psa 68:2  As smoke is driven away, so drive them away: as wax melteth before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the presence of God.
Psa 68:3  But let the righteous be glad; let them rejoice before God: yea, let them exceedingly rejoice.
Psa 68:4  Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him.

alright !

garment of praise ON !

f

ertsky

The Lord be magnified !
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2006, 01:48:22 PM »

Psa 145:10  All thy works shall praise thee, O LORD; and thy saints shall bless thee.
Psa 145:11  They shall speak of the glory of thy kingdom, and talk of thy power;
Psa 145:12  To make known to the sons of men his mighty acts, and the glorious majesty of his kingdom.
Psa 145:13  Thy kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and thy dominion endureth throughout all generations.
Psa 145:14  The LORD upholdeth all that fall, and raiseth up all those that be bowed down.

WOOHOO!

f

eutychus

The Lord be magnified !
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2006, 02:00:19 PM »

AMEN AMEN

LORD i am not  worthy to recieve you but only say the word and i shall  be healed.

Psa 33:3 Sing unto him a new song; play skilfully with a loud noise.

Psa 40:3 And he hath put a new song in my mouth, [even] praise unto our God: many shall see [it], and fear, and shall trust in the LORD

Psa 149:1 Praise ye the LORD. Sing unto the LORD a new song, [and] his praise in the congregation of saints.

Isa 42:10 Sing unto the LORD a new song, [and] his praise from the end of the earth, ye that go down to the sea, and all that is therein; the isles, and the inhabitants thereof.

Rev 14:3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred [and] forty [and] four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth

Rev 1:5 And from Jesus Christ, [who is] the faithful witness, [and] the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

orion77

The Lord be magnified !
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2006, 03:48:29 PM »

Ps 34:2
In Yahweh my soul boasts; The humbled ones hear and rejoice.

Ps 34:3
Magnify Yahweh with me, And let us exalt His Name together.

Ps 34:4
I have sought after Yahweh, and He has answered me, And from all my shrinking fear He has rescued me.

Ps 34:5
Look to Him and beam,? And do not let your faces be abashed.

Ps 34:6
This humbled one called, and Yahweh heard, And from all his distresses, He saved him.

Ps 34:7
The messenger of Yahweh is encamping around those fearing Him, And He shall liberate them.

Ps 34:8
Taste and see that Yahweh is good; Happy is the master who takes refuge in Him.

His is sooooo good!

God bless,

Gary

a_child_of_God

The Lord be magnified !
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2006, 05:17:09 PM »

Hey! Don't forget Psalm 150!!

Ps 150:1 - Praise ye the LORD. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power.

Ps 150:2 - Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness.

Ps 150:3 - Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp.

Ps 150:4 - Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs.

Ps 150:5 - Praise him upon the loud cymbals: praise him with the high sounding cymbals.

Ps 150:6 - Let everything that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD.

I praise God that I have the BEST daughter in the world.

a child of God
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 20 queries.