bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Is this judgeing?  (Read 21634 times)

lilitalienboi16

Re: Is this judgeing?
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2007, 03:55:46 PM »

::)

YES it is judging. You are treating others as you may be treated. ( mathew, for with what judgment you render, it will be rendered against you)

I guess it is one thing to "defend" the faith.......btu it is another to "pick a fight"

And to say in your emotion....that THEY are dispising the scripture,
 is ....erm.......something other than you looking on your brother with love and compassion. How about not indulging the need to be right, and correct another person? Argument doesnt gain listeners.

But then, in a chat room, one almost has to argue to get someone to look at it. Would it not be a better conversation to glory in Christ and share your lives and other lessons in unity of spirit?

i thik the verse say to be ready to answer IF THEY ASK..... but you ought to be living the relationship that your new knowledge as afforded you, that they might have cause to ask.

we ought not to be stuck in our "being rightness"
we ought to be living in the , hi ya Jesus, what are we doing? NOWness.

No argument is more convincing of the wisdom and power of the spirit behind your new leanrings and understandings. For if you can only live these when you carry about the facts in your mind, you will tire quickly and end in confusion.

IZM

IZM,

My big problem is, can i really say these people are my BROTHERS and SISTERS in Christ, when they preach a Christ who will eternal torture most of humanity in a terrorist hell hole of fire?

That is a question, that i would love to have answered, because i don't know.

I certainly don't feel like they are, they preach ANOTHER Christ, that the scriptures know not.

So in this thought, am i still judgeing in what i did?

God bless,

Alex

P.S. I woudl certainly NEVER treat a BROTHER or SISTER in Christ, with the same zeal that i did these people or ever tell them they 'despise the Word of God,' because this i know would not be true.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2007, 04:27:07 PM by lilitalienboi16 »

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2007, 04:01:30 PM »

Hey! lil Alex bo,
                     First of all how U been lil bo? wow! by dis Thread pretty Good bo lol! :), must admit bo I aint read all da Posts but I know wot ur askn n e wayz :), Well, my opinion is, GOD is in CONTROL!! Alwayz has AlwayZ! Will be, brother! it was a daily acurance 4 me 2 once upon a time lol!, az u say U r not arguing! jus defending GODS Word Truthfully!, Passionately!, :) I believed I was over passionate!abit azwell  haha!, But! n e way I jus let da spirit! guide me & I usually alwayz got dis answer in my head. "It is between U!! & GOD & has nothing 2 do wit n e 1 else az 2 wot they say or do, az GOD had a Plan & Purpose 4 U b4 U were even Born & each & EveryonE! of US!". So brother I believe! deeply! do wot U really Think & know wot GOD is saying/guiding woteva! & do it wit Passion! or how eva! :) lol! I sure do hahaha!. Well I hope U can understand wot Im saying brother!?, jus know! GOD is with U. GODBLESS! U! & ur family ma bo Alex, BlesSuP! PeacE! 2 U
                  much muchLOVE!! Pera

ps. dis is my personal!! feelings on dis thread, been der & still r lol! :), PraisE! the LORD! in AbundancE!!!!!

Pera, once again you cease to amaze me! Always bringing a smile to my face, i love you bro and i mean that one like i would love any of my brothers! You mean that much to me. Thanks for the early morning smile! I agree, God is in controle, even in the mistakes i make, if that be the case here.

Thanks for such an uplifiting message pera, it was a beautiful personal message, and i loved it! It really means alot to me and you reminded me of the basic important things i need to keep reminding myself of!

Thanks and God bless you brother, and your family as well!!! God is WITH YOU also! Always and forever =]

With love in our Father,

Alex

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2007, 04:03:47 PM »

i think there is quet people living out there that are faithful with what life had showed to them, and had already learn some lessons thorugh sufferings, i think that used time to try to look for this people, try to show them some real love, and persuade them to take on consideration what you have to say is better than go directly just to all this almost robots extremely religious people that will split you over your face anything that you has to say. Anyways i guess if you are on a forum and more people is waching your words, then some of this people on the forum could be the ones who will quetly listenn you.
 if it is all according to god's will and timeing for us to know or to dont know since we are on this age, then the ones who are extremly religous now and dont know how to listen could become someday the quet people that are able to put on consideration some of this truths.
i was one of them at some point of my life and then,,,god changed and is chaging my mind of many old preconsevided stupid ideas that used to control my way of living, just like many on this forum i bet.
 and like others said i also think it is all about motivations and our real intentions on why we do whatever we do.

i hope i am seeing right on this one and that we all could become experts on judgeng right our motivations as far as we can see them.

moises

Hey moises! Thanks for the imput, i appreciate it. I'm not sure if you are a guy or a girl, so um.. thank you brother/sister! :)

Great imput, and yes alot of us, used to believe these stupid ideas, as you said. Convinced of them? Well thats another story :D

God bless,

Alex

LittleBear

« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2007, 06:22:08 PM »

Hi Moises,

It's true, you never know who is reading your words when you post on a forum, and like you said, there may be some quiet people out there who don't post and you may totally bless them with your words.

Gregor

« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2007, 06:58:34 PM »

My big problem is, can i really say these people are my BROTHERS and SISTERS in Christ, when they preach a Christ who will eternal torture most of humanity in a terrorist hell hole of fire?

I certainly don't feel like they are, they preach ANOTHER Christ, that the scriptures know not.

PS. I woudl certainly NEVER treat a BROTHER or SISTER in Christ, with the same zeal that i did these people or ever tell them they 'despise the Word of God,' because this i know would not be true.

1Cor.3:11-15. (The hay and straw will be burned, but the individual will be saved.) Judge but don't condemn. Love them, believer and unbeliever alike. For most of us here on the forum were once enemies of the cross and first exposed to the love of God through the "church" where the seed of faith was planted. They have the hard task of tilling the ground, preparing for the seed to be planted. We have the easier task of bringing in the harvest. Speak the truth in love.
G.

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2007, 08:22:04 PM »

Is it not done out of love though, to tell them that what they preach is a LIE?

I guess its like that old saying; "Friends don't let friends drink and drive."

It might sound MEAN and RUDE to tell someone they CAN'T and SHOULDN'T drive when there drunk, but it certainly is DONE OUT OF LOVE.

Is not what i did, by telling them the truth, the same thing? I Certainly did out of love, and with passion and zeal, but like i said it was done out of love.

I guess you guys just don't know the whole story so its hard for you to give me a good assesement, i guess i just need scripture.

Who is our brother and sister in Christ? Are there any scriptures that make it plain and obviouse?

Is it wrong to tell people the obviouse truth? Is that not LOVEING?

Proverbs says; "A friendly rebuke is better then secret love."

I assure you, i was being honost, and it was a FRIENDLY REBUKE, but sometimes the TRUTH HURTS. So was i WRONG still in TELLING THE TRUTH?

I just don't know sometimes, some of you guys are makeing me think, telling them the straight up truth was wrong.

God bless,

Alex

sonofone

« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2007, 08:54:46 PM »

If the church is the mother,that is the structured organized church many, if not most of us got saved, if you will under.Doesn't that make her children our brothers. Even Jesus was birthed by a natural sinful mother. Most of us were birthed through the church. Mom will always be loved and respected and her children will always be family,even the ones that drink to much and embarrass us, they are Gods children and our brothers. If we are who we suppose we are ,we are to be the mature older brother that does not not feed steak to babies but rather milk,or what there bodies can tolerate. God is responsible for watching over his seed,not us.He is the daddy. God knows I watch over my seed,and I don't need another man to do my job for me.Now God can use anyone of us to help our brothers and if it is God that leads you to help, I believe you will know, he will give you a peace that requires no human feedback to be sure of.

Gregor

« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2007, 09:19:58 PM »

Is it not done out of love though, to tell them that what they preach is a LIE?

I guess its like that old saying; "Friends don't let friends drink and drive."

It might sound MEAN and RUDE to tell someone they CAN'T and SHOULDN'T drive when there drunk, but it certainly is DONE OUT OF LOVE.

Is not what i did, by telling them the truth, the same thing? I Certainly did out of love, and with passion and zeal, but like i said it was done out of love.

I guess you guys just don't know the whole story so its hard for you to give me a good assesement, i guess i just need scripture.

Who is our brother and sister in Christ? Are there any scriptures that make it plain and obviouse?

Is it wrong to tell people the obviouse truth? Is that not LOVEING?

Proverbs says; "A friendly rebuke is better then secret love."

I assure you, i was being honost, and it was a FRIENDLY REBUKE, but sometimes the TRUTH HURTS. So was i WRONG still in TELLING THE TRUTH?

I just don't know sometimes, some of you guys are makeing me think, telling them the straight up truth was wrong.

God bless,

Alex

You're correct that none of us were there. And even if we were, only you and God know the true motives of your heart. It sounds like you do know in your own conscience, but are seeking reassurance from men. Don't condemn yourself for what you believe then (James 1:5-8/Rom 14:22,23). I agree that it is a better way to speak the truth and face rejection from men. But, take responsibility for your self, not for how those respond to the truth. That's on them. The message may be 100% true, but if you do not present it in a manner that is perceived by the audience to be friendly, loving, as opposed to argumentive, they will not be willing to receive it. Don't try to force feed meat to the baby. Even milk needs to be put in a bottle with a nipple so that it will be received. (Hope you know what I'm trying to say.)  ;D
G.

ciy

« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2007, 09:41:50 PM »

Moises,
I agree with what you said

"and like others said i also think it is all about motivations and our real intentions on why we do whatever we do."

It is not about the way you act or if you make yourself talk nicely.  It is what is the intention of your heart? 

People say all of the time act like Jesus and then people will see Jesus in you. Do not be speaking it, but act it.  Well I have seen many religious people act good all of their life, but the love of God was not in them.  You must act and speak whatever is in your heart.  If you act like Jesus, then He is not in you.  Keep worshipping, praying, meditating on the word until you are acting out of your heart and it is Jesus.

Christ in you is the hope of glory.  We must become Jesus through Christ.
CIY

Kat

« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2007, 03:55:56 AM »

Hi Alex,

I see you are still struggling with this issue.  I found a couple of emails, to see what Ray says on such matters.  Hope this will be of help  :)

http://www.forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,3703.0.html -----

Ray,
    > I saw this posting on the internet and I was wondering what you thought
    > of it:  (Article refuting universal salvation)
    > Bill

Dear Bill:
If you don't understand the mind of a Christian you will never understand why people like me do not usually debate them.  Let's say that they bring up a point (about anything) and you have Scripture that speaks directly to this point. Can you quote that Scripture to a Christian to make your point? NO, no you can't. Why is that? Because the second you quote it (according to them) you TOOK IT OUT OF CONTEXT. And to them, no Scripture is true "out of context."  "God is love" (I John 4:8), but ONLY IN THE CONTEXT OF I John 4:8. You cannot just quote a Scripture and believe that it is a statement of fact or statement of eternal truth. They won't hear of it.  But don't they quote Scripture to support their views. Yes, of course they do, but they use them IN CONTEXT.  Who determines whether their use is in context and your use is not in context?  Why THEY DO, of course, and that is because they understand hermeneutics and you don't. See the difference?  I don't either, but that's just the way it is. If you can corner a snake in a briar patch, then you can debate a Christian with the Scriptures.

God be with you,
Ray

http://www.forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,2633.0.html -------

We see that Jesus several times calls the pharisees hypocrites, blind fools, blind guides...etc. And in Matthew 5:21-23. Jesus commands us not to otherwise will be in danger of the fire of hell. Isn't this contradicting to His teachings?.
I know you receive tons of e-mails everyday, but I would appreciate it if you give me couple minutes of your time and answer my question.

May God Bless You,
Tony

Dear Tony:
We must learn to read more carefully. Every word is important. Here is what Jesus said: "But I say unto That whosoever is angry with HIS BROTHER....and whosoever shall say to HIS BROTHER, Raca...." (Matt. 5:22).

These lying, two-faced, blaspheming hypocrites were not Jesus' "brothers." Here are those who are Christ's "BROTHERS":  "For whosoever shall DO THE WILL OF MY FATHER which is in heaven, the same IS MY BROTHER...." (Matt. 12:50).  Contrarywise, "whosoever shall NOT do the will of My father is NOT my brother..."  This is because "Ye [same scribes and Pharisees] are of YOUR FATHER [not Christ's FAther, but YOUR father] THE DEVIL"  (John 8:44).

God be with you,
Ray

rocky

« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2007, 03:59:19 AM »

These lying, two-faced, blaspheming hypocrites were not Jesus' "brothers."

Here are those who are Christ's "BROTHERS":  "For whosoever shall DO THE WILL OF MY FATHER which is in heaven, the same IS MY BROTHER...." (Matt. 12:50).  Contrarywise, "whosoever shall NOT do the will of My father is NOT my brother..."  This is because "Ye [same scribes and Pharisees] are of YOUR FATHER [not Christ's FAther, but YOUR father] THE DEVIL"  (John 8:44).

God be with you,
Ray

yet we know that those two faced pharisees, with hardened hearts are:

Rom 11:28  As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.

I find it amazing, that if one can not "see" the gospel, rather than judge them, we actually should be thankful for them, because through their hardening came our mercy

Rom 11:30  For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief:

weird
« Last Edit: October 06, 2007, 04:29:30 AM by rocky »

GODSown1

« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2007, 05:22:57 AM »

Alex bo! this is dedicated to you!!! Take a look at this......click on the link below

http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=492fed4d19999a813009

My wife did this for me. lol. She was reading your thread and reckon to put this video clip from GOD tube on here for you and everyone to see.
REALLY HITS THE SPOT!!! and beleive this is how you feel!!!!!
      muchLOVE!! Pera
P.s You are an example we all should follow, jus like in this clip....everyone must of noticed by now....lol....that this is not me typing this post. hahaha

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2007, 09:18:13 AM »

On the subject of judging here from Ray.

Most Christians have a one-sided and often evil concept of judgment. They think of it primarily as a negative and horrible thing that wicked people must go through before being sentenced to some fabled fiery hellhole of torture and eternal damnation.

Judgment is not reserved exclusively for the wicked, nor is it a one-sided sentence of doom. There are many problems with the orthodox teaching of judgment. Much emphasis is placed on a few Scriptures taken out of the context of all of God’s counsel regarding judgment.
Judgment has both a positive and a negative side. That is judgment itself contains both. The result of the two faces of judgment, however, I am happy to report, will not perpetuate the dual masks of comedy and tragedy for all eternity, but rather a "smiley face" for all.
http://bible-truths.com/lake2.html

For me, human judgment is beam in the eye fault finding. God's judgment brings to righteousness and "that smiley face for all " 

Peace to you

Arcturus :)

insanezenmistress

« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2007, 11:12:35 AM »

YES it is judging. You are treating others as you may be treated. ( mathew, for with what judgment you render, it will be rendered against you)

No argument is more convincing of the wisdom and power of the spirit behind your new leanrings and understandings. For if you can only live these when you carry about the facts in your mind, you will tire quickly and end in confusion.

IZM

IZM,

My big problem is, can i really say these people are my BROTHERS and SISTERS in Christ, when they preach a Christ who will eternal torture most of humanity in a terrorist hell hole of fire?..............Will you go off and defend against the Buddhist who DONT preach torture or even a Christ who Died for them? How is this not an act of pride and seeking to be correct? You are useing argument by outrage. A tactic.[/I]

I certainly don't feel like they are, they preach ANOTHER Christ, that the scriptures know not...... WHo is my brother?
      Is my brother only he who knows as i do?
      Is my brother ANY of those who WILL KNOW as God does?
  Who was the Good Samaritian's brother?

Clearly the beat up jewish man preached a Different gospel then him, they did not argue first then consider themselves brothers, before the Man took him to the inn. They did not even feel like brothers.
[/I]

God bless,

Alex

P.S. I woudl certainly NEVER treat a BROTHER or SISTER in Christ, with the same zeal that i did these people or ever tell them they 'despise the Word of God,' because this i know would not be true.

I am sorry about the fact that i am posting in disagreement with you. But from your own defence about yourself, you seem to be conflicted, you ask because you already know your verdict.  I am not intending to go to war with you.

Only see that you already are not sure about the actions. I can see the other person when right on the defencive, and without seeing your end of the conversation i cannot see where you where. But i can see you defence now.

You have alluded to "another gospel"  i wanted to toss two verses your way to compare. Acts 20:24 , and Mark 4:23   .......

Who is our brother? Before Jesus chose me, i dispised the word. and he was my brother. May we be able to apply the same gentleness with those who (according to our gospel) will one day BE our brothers, in the knowledge of the Lord.

Who knows the Lord? 
     Those to whom the Lord reveals himself.
     Did the Lord reveal himself to you so that you may have rightness and reproove your brother, or so that the Lord might reveal himself to your brother through your love? Perhaps both.

WELL I DONT KNOW..........personally i would rather be carefull in how i judge, let it be with mercy and undersanding because i crave that the Lord applyies mercy and undertanding to my sinnfull behind.

Much love.........may we have dissagreed in peace.....and may you be blessed in peace. 

Justine
[/I]

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2007, 11:16:03 AM »

Another insight into this topic.

Dear Robert:
Jesus DIED: "...for the ungodly" (Rom. 5:6);  "...unto sin" (Rom. 6:10);  "...for our sins" (I Cor. 5:3);  "...for all" (II Cor. 5:15);  "...for us" (I Thes. 5:10, but nowhere does it say He died for our judgment or for our forgiveness.  Christ was judged for nothing.  We are not "considered judged" as though it happened in the past at the cross and therefore has no more place in our life.  Likewise, Jesus did not die for our "forgiveness."

Long after the crucifixion and cross of Jesus, Peter tells us that "Judgment begins [yet, still] at the house of God...." (I Pet. 4:17).   We must yet, still REPENT of our sins and CONFESS them (I John 1:8-9).  Christ's death on the cross did not and does not adjudicate as innocent, ALL ARE GUILTY SINNERS.
Jesus paid the penalty for all sin at the cross:  He did not make all sinners SAINTS at the cross.  Hence, we all need judging.
God be with you,
Ray
   http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,2289.0.html

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2007, 03:43:09 PM »

Hi Alex,

I see you are still struggling with this issue.  I found a couple of emails, to see what Ray says on such matters.  Hope this will be of help  :)

http://www.forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,3703.0.html -----

Ray,
    > I saw this posting on the internet and I was wondering what you thought
    > of it:  (Article refuting universal salvation)
    > Bill

Dear Bill:
If you don't understand the mind of a Christian you will never understand why people like me do not usually debate them.  Let's say that they bring up a point (about anything) and you have Scripture that speaks directly to this point. Can you quote that Scripture to a Christian to make your point? NO, no you can't. Why is that? Because the second you quote it (according to them) you TOOK IT OUT OF CONTEXT. And to them, no Scripture is true "out of context."  "God is love" (I John 4:8), but ONLY IN THE CONTEXT OF I John 4:8. You cannot just quote a Scripture and believe that it is a statement of fact or statement of eternal truth. They won't hear of it.  But don't they quote Scripture to support their views. Yes, of course they do, but they use them IN CONTEXT.  Who determines whether their use is in context and your use is not in context?  Why THEY DO, of course, and that is because they understand hermeneutics and you don't. See the difference?  I don't either, but that's just the way it is. If you can corner a snake in a briar patch, then you can debate a Christian with the Scriptures.

God be with you,
Ray

http://www.forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,2633.0.html -------

We see that Jesus several times calls the pharisees hypocrites, blind fools, blind guides...etc. And in Matthew 5:21-23. Jesus commands us not to otherwise will be in danger of the fire of hell. Isn't this contradicting to His teachings?.
I know you receive tons of e-mails everyday, but I would appreciate it if you give me couple minutes of your time and answer my question.

May God Bless You,
Tony

Dear Tony:
We must learn to read more carefully. Every word is important. Here is what Jesus said: "But I say unto That whosoever is angry with HIS BROTHER....and whosoever shall say to HIS BROTHER, Raca...." (Matt. 5:22).

These lying, two-faced, blaspheming hypocrites were not Jesus' "brothers." Here are those who are Christ's "BROTHERS":  "For whosoever shall DO THE WILL OF MY FATHER which is in heaven, the same IS MY BROTHER...." (Matt. 12:50).  Contrarywise, "whosoever shall NOT do the will of My father is NOT my brother..."  This is because "Ye [same scribes and Pharisees] are of YOUR FATHER [not Christ's FAther, but YOUR father] THE DEVIL"  (John 8:44).

God be with you,
Ray

Thank you so much kat! That is exactly what i was feeling, these people are NOT my brothers in sister, no one that teaches what they do is.

With love in Christ,

Alex

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2007, 03:55:27 PM »

IZM

IZM,

My big problem is, can i really say these people are my BROTHERS and SISTERS in Christ, when they preach a Christ who will eternal torture most of humanity in a terrorist hell hole of fire?..............Will you go off and defend against the Buddhist who DONT preach torture or even a Christ who Died for them? How is this not an act of pride and seeking to be correct? You are useing argument by outrage. A tactic.[/I]

I certainly don't feel like they are, they preach ANOTHER Christ, that the scriptures know not...... WHo is my brother?
      Is my brother only he who knows as i do?
      Is my brother ANY of those who WILL KNOW as God does?
  Who was the Good Samaritian's brother?

Clearly the beat up jewish man preached a Different gospel then him, they did not argue first then consider themselves brothers, before the Man took him to the inn. They did not even feel like brothers.
[/I]

God bless,

Alex

I am sorry about the fact that i am posting in disagreement with you. But from your own defence about yourself, you seem to be conflicted, you ask because you already know your verdict.  I am not intending to go to war with you.

Only see that you already are not sure about the actions. I can see the other person when right on the defencive, and without seeing your end of the conversation i cannot see where you where. But i can see you defence now.

You have alluded to "another gospel"  i wanted to toss two verses your way to compare. Acts 20:24 , and Mark 4:23   .......

Who is our brother? Before Jesus chose me, i dispised the word. and he was my brother. May we be able to apply the same gentleness with those who (according to our gospel) will one day BE our brothers, in the knowledge of the Lord.

Who knows the Lord? 
     Those to whom the Lord reveals himself.
     Did the Lord reveal himself to you so that you may have rightness and reproove your brother, or so that the Lord might reveal himself to your brother through your love? Perhaps both.

WELL I DONT KNOW..........personally i would rather be carefull in how i judge, let it be with mercy and undersanding because i crave that the Lord applyies mercy and undertanding to my sinnfull behind.

Much love.........may we have dissagreed in peace.....and may you be blessed in peace. 

Justine
[/I]

Well i don't remember saying they preach another gospel and i also don't think i'm on the 'defense' because i didn't feel 'attacked' in the first place.

I'm simply looking for insight from my brothers and sisters in Christ.

I don't feel what i did was judgeing but i was looking for clarification so i may learn and grow.

I guess i don't understand what your saying to me, words like 'verdict' and those things, are alittle to big for me.

God bless,

Alex

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2007, 03:59:56 PM »

Alex bo! this is dedicated to you!!! Take a look at this......click on the link below

http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=492fed4d19999a813009

My wife did this for me. lol. She was reading your thread and reckon to put this video clip from GOD tube on here for you and everyone to see.
REALLY HITS THE SPOT!!! and beleive this is how you feel!!!!!
      muchLOVE!! Pera
P.s You are an example we all should follow, jus like in this clip....everyone must of noticed by now....lol....that this is not me typing this post. hahaha

Haha, thanks pera, tell your wife, thank you as well! Great video brother. I really enjoyed it. Yea i figured that wasn't you typing :P

To arcturus:

Thank you for this insights, i really hope ray writes a whole article on judgeing and who is our brother and sister in Christ, because i still need more clarification on all this. I do feel that those who preach a Christ who will eternaly torture His creation forever, is not my brother or sister, but then again from what rocky posted, it seems like things aren't so black and white. Haha, but i guess thats the way our Father loves do things, and i don't mind searching them out!

God bless you both and all!

Alex

Gregor

« Reply #38 on: October 06, 2007, 04:06:10 PM »

Greetings Alex,
These people may not be your "brothers" but we are still warned to be careful in how/what we say to them:

Jude
[8] Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.
[9] Yet Michael the archangel, when contending (arguing) with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

[20] But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,
[21] Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.
[22] And of some have compassion, making a difference:
[23] And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

I pray that God will give you the wisdom to speak/not speak the "right" words or what actions to take/not take when dealing with the "others" mentioned in vs.23.
Keep the faith.
G.

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #39 on: October 06, 2007, 04:10:04 PM »

Greetings Alex,
These people may not be your "brothers" but we are still warned to be careful in how/what we say to them:

Jude
[8] Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.
[9] Yet Michael the archangel, when contending (arguing) with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

[20] But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,
[21] Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.
[22] And of some have compassion, making a difference:
[23] And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

I pray that God will give you the wisdom to speak/not speak the "right" words or what actions to take/not take when dealing with the "others" mentioned in vs.23.
Keep the faith.
G.

Greg brother! Thank you! That is and was the best thing you could say! Prayer for such wisdom, is all i could ask for =]

Thank you, and great scripture, i luved it.

God bless,

Alex
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 17 queries.