bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Teacher  (Read 4181 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Teacher
« on: September 30, 2007, 09:18:46 AM »

Ray,

You have got to be the most thorough teacher I have ever studied under. I think it may have something to do with your career in roofing. You never leave any loose ends the same as you can’t afford to leave any portion of a roof uncovered for if you did the first storm would ruin your entire piece of work. I have also thought of you as a master prosecutor gathering evidence for a major court case. You must be thoroughly prepared or the defense will make a mockery of your efforts. You do an exceptional job of presenting the facts, and I thank you for it.   

Since my first e-mail to you on 09/10/07 I have finished reading most all of your papers and what an education it has been. I especially benefited from your Lake of Fire Series, and your explanation of Acts 9:3-9 about Paul’s conversion on the Damascus road. I have read that scripture numerous times and never before got the full meaning of it. I knew he was one of the worst persecutors of believers, but I didn’t remember him being the worst. Now while reading this and all scriptures my mind set is and will be Jesus is (as you have brought out numerous times) a purging spiritual fire. What ever action Jesus performed in Paul’s heart in that moment of time was sufficient to make a believer out of him. When the Lord spoke to him he did not hesitate and ask who the Lord was, but knew who he was and was immediately obedient. I will keep studying until I discover exactly what the Lord did to turn him around so fast. That information would definitely preach.

Another very beneficial point you brought out in understanding all parables is that they all teach one central theme, which is ones heart must be changed.

I have always been a get right or go to hell believer, but now since you have so thoroughly explained the scriptures I can not longer hold to that error. My children, all grown, never believed in eternal hell fire punishment, but didn’t push their point with me for whatever reason. I have recently gone to them and expressed my new understanding on death and eternal punishment and I’m encouraging them to read your papers. I know they must have been thinking, well old Ray sure knows how to teach an old dog new tricks, and quite honestly I’m enjoying every hour of it..

I am like a young hound on the hunt, and thanks to you I am now on a fresh hot trail of truth.

Ray, I do want to be one of the few that are chosen and I know, prior to my new understanding and change of heart, I did not have a chance. Now by the grace of God maybe I will be one of the chosen few.

May the richest blessings of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ be on you and your work.

Bob
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 22 queries.