bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Poll

is there anyone from london england

- 1 (100%)
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hi im new from London England  (Read 5881 times)

decas247

Hi im new from London England
« on: September 18, 2007, 06:55:12 AM »

Hi

I am new from London England I want to say hello to you all and say it is a privilege to be a part of the fellowship in bible truth, I hope to make long-term friends in Christ here and strengthen my faith as I once thought I knew it all as a previous church member but, it seems I only just knew a tip of what I am suppose to know. I welcome anyone to contact me, and if there is anyone in the London or UK who would like to fellowship in person I welcome this as well.

God Bless you all

Selina :)

LittleBear

Re: Hi im new from London England
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2007, 11:07:28 AM »

Hi there Selina, :)

Welcome! You will find lots of fellowship here and will be blessed in the forum, I'm sure.

Ursula

javajoe

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2007, 11:44:47 AM »

Welcome to the forum, glad you could join us!  :)

skydreamers

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2007, 01:00:39 PM »

« Last Edit: September 26, 2007, 12:50:16 AM by skydreamers »

dawnnnny

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2007, 02:02:19 PM »

Welcome Selina, its great to have you as part of the family!!!

Love,
Dawn (Seattle, WA)

iris

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2007, 02:09:40 PM »

Selina,

Glad you could join us.
Welcome to the forum!!!

Peace and Love
Iris

DuluthGA

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2007, 04:39:53 PM »

'ELLO AND CHEERIO SELINA!

A warm welcome to ya! :)
Janice

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2007, 08:56:47 PM »

Good evening Selina,

Interesting name:  I think it means "goddess of the moon" which could translate to one who reflects the true light. . .

Good to have another new face on the forum.

Please share a little more about your hopes and dreams.

indianabob

pylady

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2007, 09:57:10 PM »

Welcome to Selina from London!  Glad you have found us.

Have you read many of Ray's articles on bibletruths.com?  What did you like the best?

A sister in Christ,

Cindy  :)

brandon h

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2007, 10:39:20 PM »

Hello decas! Welcome. As you can see I'm fairly new to the message board, but have been reading Ray's teachings for about a year now. It's great to have fellowship from different countries, though we all be of one spirit. Hope to hear from you soon

God Bless!

Beloved

« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2007, 11:49:00 PM »

Welcome Selina from across the ocean

Glad you can join in and hope you can connect to some kinsman there in England.
In the mean time we all look forward to your posts.

Beloved

chav

« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2007, 12:03:30 PM »

Hi Selina
My wife and I are in Bournemouth on the south coast,thats about two hours away from you. I'm not sure how many brits are around on this forum. Anyway enjoy the teaching on this site it is truly life changing and enlightening.
Dave

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2007, 05:09:02 PM »

Hello Selina

Welcome to the Forum.

Peace to you

Arcturus :)

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2007, 03:41:31 AM »

oi selina,
not from london but have visited there.  my (american-born) husband grew up there and moved to the states after high school.  i fell in love with the city and would move there in a heart beat if possible.  welcome to the b-truths forum.  the teachings from ray smith are the hidden truths spoken of in the scriptures.  read and study and fellowship on the forum.  take time to look at the words and listen to the audio teachings.  learning and relearning and learning some more.  TGIF = thank God it's for-real.

cheers for now,
claudia

conrad

« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2007, 10:11:01 PM »

hello Selina,

My name's Dave. I'm new on here too. I live in the middle of the midlands in Leicester. I've been reading Ray's articles for about a year, having come out of a motley Babylonian background. Hope all is well with you.

Dave (conrad)

Nelson

« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2007, 02:26:47 PM »

Hi Selina,

There's a few here from the UK, I'm from Essex, not too far from London. The fellowship on here is encouraging and upbuilding so do share with us, but better still, share with us in abiding in the Lord,

• "Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me. "I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing" (Jo 15:4,5)

"But the anointing which you have received from Him abides in you, and you do not need that anyone teach you; but as the same anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is true, and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you will abide in Him" (1 Jo 2:27)

"Now he who keeps His commandments abides in Him, and He in him. And by this we know that He abides in us, by the Spirit whom He has given us" (1 Jo 3:24)

"You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world" (1 Jo 4:4)

"And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us an understanding, that we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and eternal life" (1 Jo 5:20)

Amen! and Amen to that. Welcome to BT.

Love, grace and peace to you and yours

Nelson

Grateful

« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2007, 05:09:13 PM »

Hi Selena!

It's good to be online with you, and although I am new to BT Forums too, I welcome you here in Spirit!!  I hope you will soon feel the comradeship with all of us, as we all share our Spiritually-given Wisdom with each other, based on either our knowledge of the Scriptures as revealed by Ray Smith, or out of our own life experiences.  I stumbled onto Ray's website two years ago this month, and just joined this Forum in Sept. of this year, but couldn't figure out HOW to operate the Email's BBC's and Smileys until about the 1st of Oct., so THAT'S when I was able to post a message that would properly express my feelings online to all of the Forum members.

God BLESS you real good!   :)

Linda

Nancy

I'm not far from East London
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2007, 05:20:44 PM »

hi there Selina,
i'm Nancy and i live in Woodford Bridge, very near Stratford in East London.
Where are you from exactly in London?
Glad to have you here!
Godbless
Nancy
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 23 queries.