bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Babylon Unveiled?  (Read 6891 times)

dawnnnny

Babylon Unveiled?
« on: October 03, 2007, 03:17:06 PM »

I was sent this link in an email this morning.  Its in 3 parts, but I'll just copy the first part below.  I kept thinking while watching it that, although these people are shocking, this really is the message of Babylon today.  Its just that the churches are wrapping it up in a prettier package.  Very sad, as the host said at the end of part 3 - if this is the God they serve, he would want no part of it.  I also noticed one of the comments:

if they really had the TRUE interpretation of the bible, then they would know that hell doesnt last for eternity or that when someone dies today, they won't be in hell today because all of that stuff happens after Christ's return. What ever happened to the message about Jesus Christ's Second Coming?!

I wondered if this was someone from BT.  :)

The link:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9Mta3zdavM&mode=related&search=

On a lighter note, I hope everyone has a blessed day!!!

Dawn

skydreamers

Re: Babylon Unveiled?
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2007, 05:13:06 PM »

Hi Dawn,

Wow, that was really scary.  It is frightening to realize that children are being brought up to believe in this kind of hatred.  But this is what being indoctrinated at such a young age will do.  Where is their free will really?  Reminds of a Jehovah Witness lady who explained to me that God really does "cut off" those who are disobedient and therefore she would have no problem doing so with her own children if they became disobedient to their church. 

This is the problem, when steeped in such lies and pulled so hard by the beast it becomes possible for human beings to reject their own children even.  For me when I had children I started questioning even more the concept of hell, because I thought, if by some miracle I was even going to make it to "heaven", I would not want to be there if my children were not.  And yet I also clearly know that does not make me a "better" person in any way, because even to think this way comes from the workings of my Savior on my heart and not from any virtue of my own.  And so I am happy to praise God and be thankful to him that by His grace I feel the way I do, though there are others like this family on the video who feel differently.  His grace will change them too one day, we can at least take comfort in that.

Peace,
Diana

sonofone

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2007, 05:41:45 PM »

That was hilarious that song was just funny. To be fair to the church this is an extreme group not accurately or fairly depicting the whole church.The bible in the hands of the ignorant is a dangerous thing,just look at the snake and poison drinkers.

LittleBear

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2007, 09:51:13 PM »

This group sounds like a cult.

I was thinking about what you said,Dawn,

I kept thinking while watching it that, although these people are shocking, this really is the message of Babylon today.  Its just that the churches are wrapping it up in a prettier package.

At heart, this is the message of the churches, although they wouldn't put it as frankly as that woman did.

Ursula

musicman

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2007, 10:48:01 PM »

Everybody, please sing the openning to Beethoven's Fifth Symphony with me.

OK, here we go.

They are insaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanne!!

They are insaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanne!!

They are insane, they are insane, they are insaaaaane!!

They are insane, they are insane, they are insaaaaane!!

They are insaaaaane!!

They are insaaaaane!!

They are insane!!, sane!!, saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanne!!

(Pause)

They are insaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanne!!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2007, 09:08:23 PM by musicman »

gmik

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2007, 11:50:56 PM »

;D ;D  Good one Musicman!!

Beloved

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2007, 01:49:28 AM »

I found the first response under the video very interesting where the writer said she was 90 % right. It is highly probable that this writer is Muslim, never the less this writer come closer to the mark then most of the other responses (except the one you pointed out)

She speaks of God hating the world and Hell as their final punishment. They seem to totally lack any spiritual fruit. She shows absolutely no mercy towards most of the world and  acts an accuser and therefore she is judging them.

Remember Christ warning.

Those who have no sin can cast the first stone.

No human can ever be in that position except Christ.

In a way this family is a lot like Saul of Tarsus was when he was breathing fire in the name of God and physically killing early believers.

Even though they are facing persecution ( not most of at the forum with the exception of Ray are facing this much flack in our lives....)  it is not righteous persecution because of their own blindness to the truth of God's Word and their own blindness to their own sins and their blindness to the world's blindness.

This is a group is a prime example of the extreme Right of babyloneon perversion, self righteous hateful contempt of Gods world .

The fact that they sit there and grin while they are condemning really upsets me.... ::)

Most of the audience on the other hand belong to the extreme Left  "we love and accept everyone no matter what you did before you said the 60 second sinners prayer".   ???

Perhaps this womens group will act as tinder...that will make it easier for the world to persecute us because they will see as similar and will become more intolerant of anyone pointing to truth that contradicts their own views.

Beloved

LittleBear

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2007, 11:11:01 AM »

Musicman, you are funny, funny, funny!!!!!!!!!!

Beloved, you are so right in everything you said. They are scary folk!

Ursula

jacieleigh

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2007, 12:16:42 PM »

It is so very sad that many are persecuted " in the name of God". The family of God should be without persecution but I suppose that would be like heaven wouldn't it? A lady came up to me the other day and was talking about a youth event she was planningand said "Satan is all over it because Satan is the one causing my scheduling problems with this". Respectfully I ask this question... does that not impart too much "power" to Satan? Perhaps if she had a dayrunner that would help?

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2007, 06:47:47 PM »

Friend Dennis,

Thank you for the short videos.

The contrast between what Islam teaches and what Ann Frank lived is immense.

Philippians 4:8  Finally brethren whatever things are true, whatever things are honest, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report; if there be any virtue and any praise, think on these things.

Blessings, indianabob

DuluthGA

« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2007, 01:39:13 AM »

HA Musicman.

THANKS Dennis.

:)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 24 queries.