bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Computer Game Programming Help Thread  (Read 4330 times)

Fira

Computer Game Programming Help Thread
« on: October 06, 2007, 05:16:57 AM »

Thank you so very much
BTW do I type all the coding for Music, Graphics, Characters, Enemies, Health, Strength, Agility, Defense, Sound Effects, Talking Characters/Enemies/Bosses/Other/Others/Boss/Enemy/Character, Backgrounds etc. on:

Notepad?

Yes or No?

I am Jason from UTAH, North United States of America.

Feel free to recommend books btw I am a "NEWBIE" at "OFFICIAL" Computer Game Programming.

If you can please Private Message (PM) me for more details/others.

Spaced for easier reading but please take about at least 7 minutes of reading for easier understanding if you need to, thank you.

I have a Windows XP EMachines with about a 19 inch wide/height screen.

I do not know the rest of the details but if I can I will post more information about my computer.

Remember my computer (which is also my brother's computer we share 50/50) is a Windows XP EMachines with about a nineteen " wide/height screen classic.gif classic.gif classic.gif classic.gif classic.gif classic.gif

classic.gif

Thank you all for helping me in advanced.

Some examples would be Flash, Macromedia, Adobe, http://www.stencyl.com/ but Stencyl isn't downloadable yet.

BTW I want to design/make a 2D (Two Dimensional) game for some examples of types of games I want to try to make go to http://www.mobygames.com/ here are some of the following I had in mind of the types of game/games
I wanted to atleast try to make/design:

Dragon Warrior (NES)

Mega Man 6 (NES)

Breath of Fire (SNES)

Super Mario Bros. (NES)

Robin

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 20 queries.