bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FYI: No Bible Study Today  (Read 4859 times)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
FYI: No Bible Study Today
« on: October 07, 2007, 10:14:06 AM »

Ray hurt his back and is unable to have today's bible study. It's been rescheduled for next Sunday.

Dennis

Scribbles

Re: FYI: No Bible Study Today
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2007, 01:18:29 PM »

Prayers will be done to our heavenly Father. We're all here "in spirit" as they say.
The dear man.....I have empathy with those of back pain, as I was injured many
years ago that lead to spinal stenosis, and had to have a laminectomy surgery 2
years ago.
Gods Will be done for Ray

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2007, 04:07:07 PM »

Sorry to hear that Ray has hurt his back. No man is an island unto himself and we certainly are the less well off for not having the Bible Study as yet.  We are thankfull for all of the insights that have built us and continue to build us in Truth and His Spirit.

Speedy recovery Ray!

Peace and healing to you dear teacher.

Arcturus :)

Grateful

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2007, 09:28:33 PM »

Ohhhhh noooooo!!  I KNOW what back pain is like, ESPECIALLY after surgery to install rods in my lower back!!  WHAT an 8 weeks that was, post-surgery!!  Whooey!  Thankfully, Ray, "This too SHALL pass!"  (Every time I realize that statement in my own mind whenever I'm suffering one pain or another, looking to God for comfort [ Isaiah 26:3 ], God comes to my assistance, lots of times immediately......ohhhhh, I am SOOOO GRATEFUL for Him!!  INDEED He IS CLOSER!!  than hands and feet!! (I don't know off the top of my head where this particular Scripture is, as my Strong's Concordance to the AKJV Bible is upstairs, and it's a struggle for me to climb stairs [ I have screws in both feet. ] )

As Scarlett O'Hara said in "Gone With the Wind,"  "Tomorrow is another day,"  and hopefully Ray WILL be chipper enough to get together with you all in Holy, Sacred Fellowship next Sunday!!   ;)  :D

Maybe this back injury is God's way of getting Ray to slow down a little, and do some R&R in his favorite chair and refresh himself with GREAT SCRIPTURES or other inspirational readings!!!   I always, if I'm feeling OK enough, take advantage of my "down time" to do some Inspirational reading.   It ALWAYS makes me feel soooo good all over -- very refreshed! -- when I'm finished!!   YAY!!   :D

:D
Eeeeeeaasssyyyy does it, Ray!!  And may you feel REALLY CHARGED UP AND RARING TO GO next Sunday!!! 

<3<3<3 ,  (my way of heart-shaped "O's", meaning "WHOLE" or "HOLY")

Linda

M_Oliver

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2007, 07:03:27 PM »

Ray hurt his back and is unable to have today's bible study. It's been rescheduled for next Sunday.

Dennis

He wasn't trying to get up on a roof at his age was he  ;)?...

Scribbles

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2007, 07:27:44 PM »

What'cha mean by "at his age" ??
He's just a whippersnapper yet.... ;D  ;D

DuluthGA

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2007, 11:44:46 PM »

LOVE RAY

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2007, 01:18:04 AM »

sorry to hear about ray's back.  i pray the Great Physician will heal him speedily so that he is up and running and going strong for the conference. 

God's merciful blessings on you ray.

claudia

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 23 queries.