bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cute  (Read 6081 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Cute
« on: October 09, 2007, 11:45:22 AM »

Type in a command and see what happens... sit, roll over, down, stand, sing, dance, shake, fetch, play dead etc. ...it's also cute if you type in a command that's not recognized.

Make sure you type in 'Kiss', but do it last. 

http://www.idodogtricks.com/index_flash.html

Grateful

Re: Cute
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2007, 03:29:56 PM »

AWWWWW, how CUUUUTE, Craig!!  THANKS for sharing!!  I ESPECIALLY loved that last one (the TLC he put into his "Kiss" ! )    :D :D :D

I need to study how to make a very cute photo of two puppies in a biiiig  "Hug" SMALL ENOUGH to fit in here, so I can share it with you and all our friends in the BT Forum, so I have to sign off for now.  If you have time for any quick suggestions, they would be highly appreciated, otherwise I'll just dig in and "DO My Homework".  Ha! 

Thanks for the day-brightener!

;D
Linda

dawnnnny

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2007, 06:55:53 PM »

Hey Linda - looks like you figured out the smileys and stuff!!!!! 
Yay!!!   ;D ;D ;D

Grateful

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2007, 07:21:40 PM »

Yeahhhhh...... yee haa, Dawn!!   Now the next mountain I need to climb is figuring out HOW to import graphics & photographs into my BT  Emails!  AND to size the photos PROPERLY, so they are clearly-discernible thumbnail photos like other people seem to be able to do when they post a Reply.    When and if I DO reach that mountain-top, my chuckle-bucket will overturn and my laughter will spill all over the ground !!!  AH HAHAHAA!!   :D ;D ;D

;)

TTFN!

Linda

Robin

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2007, 08:18:12 PM »

That reminds me of the Burger King chicken man. He isn't cute though. :)

http://www.subservientchicken.com/

Sue Creamer

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2007, 10:48:04 AM »

Craig,

That is so special, I love the kiss best of all...
Thanks!
Sue Ann

skydreamers

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2007, 12:55:29 PM »

that is too cute!

Grateful

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2007, 07:58:51 PM »

Hi again, Dawn!

I forgot to tell you HOW I discovered how to "operate" the "bells & whistles" (the BBC's and the Smileys") of this BT Forum.   

I normally use the Mozilla Firefox browser when I do my online research (such as Google,  CNN.com,  etc.), and when I tried to get the BBC's and the Smiley's in Mozilla on the BT Forum, javascript appeared, and absolutely would NOT convert to "bold" ,  "italic" ,  "glow" ,  "marquee" ,  "change color" , or ANY "Smiley" face, no matter WHAT I did.  So my husband & I put our heads together, and he, being a retired career computer programmer, finally suggested that I try bringing up the BT Forum website under the Microsoft Internet Explorer browser, and see what happened THERE.  Lo and behold, the commands worked PROPERLY!!!    Yay!!

;D

I hope this helps other people who are new to the BT Forum !

G'day, y'all !

Linda

gmik

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2007, 09:38:20 PM »

That was about the sweetest thing ever!!!!

SandyFla

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2007, 09:05:47 PM »

That is too cute! :) I've added it to my Favorites and passed it on to my friends who aren't on this forum.

Sandy

gmik

« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2007, 12:28:04 AM »

:D I did too Sandy!

By the way, I am going down thru the whole list (following you) and reading all your posts.  It is good to hear from you, and good to hear about Bethany. :)

skydreamers

« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2007, 01:04:46 PM »

Gena, Ethan and Alex are just too cute in those outfits!! So sweet!

gmik

« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2007, 07:34:53 PM »

Thank you Diana :D  They are so sweet!!

MG that burger chicken was scary.  I did give him some "dog" commands and he did them.  He was in his basement and wearing nylon holder uppers :D (can't remember what they're called).  Weird!!!!

SandyFla

« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2007, 09:59:14 PM »

:D I did too Sandy!

By the way, I am going down thru the whole list (following you) and reading all your posts.  It is good to hear from you, and good to hear about Bethany. :)

Thanks, Gena. It's good to be back. :)

Ethan and Alex are adorable!

Sandy
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 22 queries.