bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hello, I am new.  (Read 4957 times)

hbs

Hello, I am new.
« on: October 10, 2007, 11:30:30 PM »

I have been praying and searching for some time to find God's true church.  I was searching the internet on different churches, when Ray's web site flashed across my screen---and I mean FLASHED! I had a hard time finding his site again, and here I am!!! I am very thankful that God is calling me and for increasing my knowledge.  I have had thoughts in the past about different subjects and who is God's temple.  Now, I know. I am very grateful.

hbs

DuluthGA

Re: Hello, I am new.
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2007, 11:42:48 PM »

Hi hbs!

I just popped on to the forum... and saw YOUFunny circumstances to getting here!  Kinda like it happened to me the first time... once I sort of strangely found it and was intrigued... then it was the matter of trying to find it again (not having caught the name) when I didn't know how I found it the first time! :D

Anyway WELCOME! :)

So glad U R here!  Join in! 

With joy,
Janice
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 09:37:21 AM by DuluthGA »

Kat

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2007, 01:18:07 AM »

Hi hbs,

I'm glad you searched until you got back  :)
This is a great place to get the fellowship that is often lacking, so you can have people to share these truths with. 
If you need help with anything ask, I sure someone will be able to help. There is quite a bit here so look around and check things out.  Here is a link to some info. you might find useful;
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/board,14.0.html

mercy, peace and love
Kat

LittleBear

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2007, 12:34:53 PM »

Hi hbs,

Welcome, and I'm glad you got flashed! Ha ha!  :D :D :D
I hope you get blessed by being on the forum, so post lots.

Ursula

dessa

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2007, 03:48:39 PM »

Welcome to this discussion group.  My finding this site was similar to how you came to finding it.  Again, welcome!
Shalom,
dessa

Sue Creamer

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2007, 04:08:06 PM »

A big hearty hello to you!!!!

Welcome aboard!! 

Sue Ann

Beloved

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2007, 09:21:52 PM »

Welcome HBS

God does bring each of us down winding paths, I first read this site and thought , sounds interesting but "I know it is not correct" but for some reason I bookmarked/favorites it. Two years later after seaking God and His truth and struggling with lots of discernment sites and their hateful attitudes.... my mind wondered back to the site.  I read everything and took it all in. Then I was l able to attend a conference three months later. I was also blessed to have some fellow believers that lived in my area.

Welcome aboard

Like Kat said there is lot to read and take in. Do not be intimidated, you will pick things up. Look at Grateful.

Beloved

skydreamers

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2007, 01:36:10 PM »

hbs

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2007, 10:19:11 PM »

Thank you all for welcoming me.  I am still trying to learn how to communicate to you all.  Is this the way you all do it?  I am from Missouri.  I try to read anywhere from 1 to 3 or 4 chapters in my Bible every night.  I started out reading the new testament.  Then I started on the old testament.  I last went to church in the early 90's.  Every time I went to church it just didn't feel right.  I am over half way on reading Ray's Lake of Fire series and Free Will.  I have some questions, but I guess I need to read some more.  There is so much to read.  Maybe, some of you can help me find the answers. 
hbs

rk12201960

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2007, 11:19:02 PM »

Hi hbs,
Welcome.   ;D
Why don't you share what in the Lake of Fire that you've read, that seems to catch your eye.
That way it opens more doors and leads to better understanding.
Its kinda making the truth your own.

Randy

DuluthGA

« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2007, 11:23:32 PM »

Hi hbs, :)

Thanks for communicating!  I was wondering about you, and now I understand you've been busy reading... that's GREAT!

This forum is divided up into sections for different categories of postings.  The one at the top of the home screen is Forum Rules and is important to read.  The next one down is Ray's Emails.  Emails and Ray's responses get added here periodically.  This section we are in now... I don't know if you noticed... is Introductions, Announcements and More of Ray's Teachings.  So, this is where we usually have new people post their 'hello' or 'newbie' posts and we find out about them and welcome them.

If you would like to make any kind of general post or ask a question, the most likely section would be in General Discussions.  To start a new post of your own, click NEW TOPIC at the upper right of the screen.  Enter a SUBJECT then go down to the body of the drafts box and type in your content.  To read an existing topic simply click on it.  If you wish to reply to it, click on REPLY in the upper right corner and type in your content. 

In order to post either your own new topic or a reply, click POST at the bottom of the screen.  You may wish to click PREVIEW first.  If you then wait a moment or two, your content will appear in a window above what you typed in and will display just as it will look if you posted it like it is.  You may make changes in the draft area then check the preview again or go ahead and post it for all to see. 

Even if you have posted something, you can still make changes to it by clicking on MODIFY at the upper right of the post itself, or you may want to REMOVE it.

The Off Topic Discussions section is more for miscellaneous and light-hearted topics and Testimonies/Prayer Requests/Fellowship is for postings of a more personal nature.

Also, if you look closely inbetween these sections there are three other sections titled Child Boards:  Check them out, they have indexes of Ray's written work and audios as well as transcripts... the next one down has inspirational writings and poems... and the last one down is called Who Am I? and is a section to place your photos and view others' photos.

Hope this helps in getting you started.  I would be glad to chat more with you here now if you have further questions.

SO GLAD YOU ARE HERE WITH US!!

God's grace be unto you! :)
With joy,
Janice
« Last Edit: October 29, 2007, 11:26:35 PM by DuluthGA »

GODSown1

« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2007, 01:49:26 AM »

jus brings back memories! lol!,
                                       yep! Questions! Questions! Questions!  ;D, WelcomE!! hbs, wow! take a hold & enjoy!! GODBless! U. WoW! Janice, sister u even tort me sumfing lol!  ;D Gud stuff!  :), lookn 4ward 2 gettn 2 no u better hbs .. GODs Peace..
                                       muchLOVE!! Pera

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2007, 11:21:42 AM »

Hello hbs

Ray has written over 2000 pages of teachings, insights, explanations and answers to questions that most people do not know exist!

Welcome to the Forum.

Peace to you

Arcturus :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 20 queries.