bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Why No Audio From Ray?  (Read 6232 times)

SteveB

Why No Audio From Ray?
« on: April 25, 2006, 11:21:45 PM »

I was going to email Ray about this but he's pretty busy so I thought I'd ask here.

Does anyone know why Ray doesnt' record his teachings? I think he has weekly or so meetings, but he doesnt' record them.

If its a questions of funds i'd sure help. I think about all the gold i'm missing from this teachings and wonder why he doesnt.

Anyone know?

alucard

Why No Audio From Ray?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2006, 11:29:48 PM »

this is a email ray sent to someone hope it answers your question

The only material I have available at present is what we have posted on the bible-truths.com site. To tape messages from our conferences, for example, requires professional equipment, then editing, high-speed duplicators, printing labels, packaging, addressing, mailing, etc. This requires more money that I have for such a project (I have a full-time job to support my family, and only I and a couple of my friends and web master pay for the site which costs thousands of dollars a year). Plus it takes time to do all the taping, editing, duplicating, printing, packaging, etc. I spend over a hundred hours a month just answering emails. And then I am also supposed to write a thirty-page installment for the lake of series each month. Plus I have many other obligations. There just isn't time or money for it.

love_magnified

Why No Audio From Ray?
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2006, 11:39:08 PM »

Yeah, but I think that is an answer to why he doesn't market his material and mass produce it. I don't think it would cost much at all to provide audio of his weeklies. Mike does it.

SteveB

Why No Audio From Ray?
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2006, 11:40:14 PM »

To tape messages from our conferences, for example, requires professional equipment, then editing, high-speed duplicators, printing labels, packaging, addressing, mailing, etc.

With the free google hosting and and a common digital camera you record with good audio and video and upload it to your computer and to google and thats it.

A good digital camrea at walmart costs about $250 bucks thats all thats needed. I'd be happy to send money to help buy a camrea. Someone ought to make this know to him...Dennis etc.

zander

Why No Audio From Ray?
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2006, 06:49:50 AM »

Sure.  I think its called "podcasting".  Easy and ultra cheap (well its free) to do.  Im sure Ray could find someone to do this for him, it takes no time at all.  For the record, i would be willing to give some cash for this too

Sorin

Why No Audio From Ray?
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2006, 11:15:29 AM »

Yeah me too. throw in a little $$$.  8)

SteveB

Why No Audio From Ray?
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2006, 11:47:59 AM »

Has anyone emailed him recently about this?

I will, but i'd like to hear from Dennis or others who talk to him reg.

My email may or may not get to him for a long time.  

Peace

SteveB

Why No Audio From Ray?
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2006, 09:52:55 PM »

146 views and...............

hillsbororiver

Why No Audio From Ray?
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2006, 10:18:00 PM »

Anyone wishing to send donations to Bible Truths to expand the site and keep reaching folks, here is the way,

Dennis Vogel
Site Admin

Posted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:35 pm    Post subject: New Donation Mailing Address  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I expect to be gone a lot the next few months and it will be difficult getting donations to the bank. Our friend Harry in Pensacola will be handling the deposits from now on. Please use this address for donations:

Bible-Truths.com
P.O. Box 36181
Pensacola, Fl. 32516-6181

Harry's email address: truths@cox.net

Thanks,

Dennis

parsonssc

Posted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:45 pm    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will the paypal to bibletuths still work though??

Craig

Dennis Vogel
Site Admin

Posted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:48 pm    Post subject:    

parsonssc wrote:
Will the paypal to bibletuths still work though??

Craig

Yes, support@bible-truths.com will continue to work.

Dennis

SteveB

Why No Audio From Ray?
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2006, 12:41:51 AM »

Anyone wishing to send donations to Bible Truths to expand the site and keep reaching folks, here is the way,

I'd be happy to be the first one to donate to buy the equipment needed to make audio/video of Rays teaching ava. on the net.

The hosting IS FREE ON GOOGLE AND OTHER PLACES AS WELL. Joe Beeler is doing this NOW for the mobile/nashville conferences.

Hillsbororiver have you spoke to Ray about this?

I'll email him and see what he says.

Peace...Steve

sunset_drama_king

Why No Audio From Ray?
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2006, 06:47:54 AM »

Quote from: SteveB

I'd be happy to be the first one to donate to buy the equipment needed to make audio/video of Rays teaching ava. on the net.

The hosting IS FREE ON GOOGLE AND OTHER PLACES AS WELL. Joe Beeler is doing this NOW for the mobile/nashville conferences.

Hillsbororiver have you spoke to Ray about this?

I'll email him and see what he says.

Peace...Steve

There hasn't been a Podcast on Mike's home weekly studies for over two months, frustrating too, cause I love to listen on my ipod on my way to and from work...last recording was uploaded on 02/16 according to my itunes.....will these be continued soon??  

- Brett
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 16 queries.