bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Book?  (Read 4925 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Book?
« on: October 15, 2007, 08:52:11 AM »

Greetings,

First of all (I'll keep this short) I love your site! It has opened up my eyes and brought me out of the pits of despair. Thank you for pulling God out of the box that Fundamentalists put Him in! I would love to see you write a book, or maybe even publish a [pamphlet] of some of your articles. It would really change alot of peoples minds and hopefully bring them out of their narrow ways.

Thank you!

God be with you,

Patrick

Dear Patrick:  A book costs $10 to $20 dollars, and is read by one or maybe two people.  That same $20 on the Internet will buy advertising that brings not one, but ONE HUNDRED people to our site.  Besides, we will not sell the word of God.  I am not saying that all books should not be written or sold that deal with the Scriptures, as there are some that are very valuable and worth while. But at present I don't see a need for a book. Besides, virtually no one would be interested in such a book.  Most of the thousands of people who write and tell me how much our site has helped them, contribute not one penny so that others will see our site and also benefit.
God be with you,
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 19 queries.