bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Just sharing  (Read 9501 times)

Deborah-Leigh

Just sharing
« on: October 18, 2007, 05:34:11 PM »

The following happened two hours ago.

A man who looked like he was in his early seventies on two crutches, came into my shop with his wife early this morning.

From the side of the counter where customers pay from and as he entered my shop he stood right in front of me and he point blank  said to me. “ You have to keep your equilibrium. “

I was shocked! This was very unusual!  Days earlier I had wondered why I have not had another supernatural encounter. It was about time I had one I had thought to myself. The memory of having thought this now returned as the man in front of me addressed me directly and repeated that I had to keep my equilibrium.

BUT REALLY!   :( Have you ever gone into someone’s shop and told them straight off the bat, what to do? Either this chap was crazy or not. He continued to elaborate and said that if I don’t keep my equilibrium I will DIE.  I immediately sought guidance from within to test this spirit. All I could find to say was “ We all die. “ He smiled looked away and went on to inspect the meat I have in the shop hanging up for sale.

I felt discomfort. This was not the usual occasion of communication from a client who as a complete and utter stranger to me, was in my shop telling me what to do how to do it and warning me if I do not I will die!

He returned to the counter after selecting a piece of meat I have for sale. Can you believe it, he repeated that I have to keep my equilibrium! This time he struggled to include a physical representation of what he was saying to me. I looked into his faded blue eyes as he continued whereupon he balanced himself on the other crutch to lift up his other hand out of the support of the alternate crutch. As he let go of his support his hand lifted up and he explained. “ If you perpendicular, you will…” and then he demonstrated with his hand raised up as from a position of blessing, he made his hand  fall forward as in a straight toppling over and in so doing he added visually what he had said would happen verbally….., I can tell all of you, I GOT THE PICTURE!  :o

He continued with MORE! Now you know brethren I am in a new business of selling meat right. My attendant had brought the piece of meat this stranger had selected. He had been conversing with my attendant in his own Native language that I cannot understand. “Show off! “ came the thoughts to me, as he seemed to converse so fluently and amicably with my attendant who actually as been a valuable asset to my business. I felt left out and excluded. I thought no wonder Paul said if you speak in tongues TRANSLATE!  To this thought, the counter thoughts rose up immediately in my mind that he is able to converse with anyone in their own language and that he speaks to me in mine. Besides which, I was busying myself in another section of the shop as he was being helped by  my assistant so was not being rude he was being amicable and was extending joy and peace.  My usually stoic appearing assistant was actually smiling.

He returned to the counter with my attendant who in an almost condescending way, explained to me that the man only wanted the fat off the meat he had chosen. What was so strange is that coming from ANYONE ELSE would have raised my objection because you simply do not cut off the fat from a show piece of meat, break the seal of the spices that it has marinated in only to take of the bit of fat. You just do not do that but guess what? I had absolutely no objection to doing this for this particular person. Without any qualms I took the meat and proceeded to cut off the white fat.

Then this stranger asked me if I had ever had anyone come in to my shop to ask to buy the fat only. Well I can tell you all, that this kind of request is most extraordinary that I sincerely doubt it will ever happen again! Before I even gave a further thought, the stranger said to me  “ Meat kills. “

Well can you imagine hearing such a thing? Already I am in a spiritually alerted awareness wondering what spirit this stranger was sporting in my shop and then he says “ Meat kills.”

Well that statement really floored me. Can meat KILL! In the natural this is understandable but in the spiritual does this apply too? I really do think so!  Was his purchase and meaning to say no one should eat meat? No. I do not think so. He was saying and cautioning that   anyone should only eat that meat that is coming from a pure  clean source in the natural and in the spiritual this would mean to me that the teaching from God comes via such teachers appointed by God and not by self appointment or qualifications won in Bible schools and Theology centres of Babylon.

I think you all know that I believe that Ray is a teacher sent to us by God. I see Ray has an unparalleled career that presents the Word of God with the definitive profile of the most important Voice of any century being the Voice of the Spirit of Christ. Ray mirrors throughout his teachings the mind of Christ and those qualities that makes the Son of God truly great, the huge personality, warmth, energy and above all the sheer beauty of extraordinarily liberating teachings.

The stranger did not come to purchase any meat from me but  fat and only his wife selected some meat for herself. She had selected some sausages. I emptied them into the scale so as not to charge her for the brown paper packet.   I weighed them handling them only with my gloved hands, as is my custom.  I have plastic disposable gloves in prominent positions in my shop for people to put on so that bare hands do not contaminate the exposed meat. No one is permitted to touch the meat without first putting on a glove. The man then complimented me for using gloves but I noticed that his tone was as if he had almost forgotten an inner impulse to encourage me. He suddenly spoke fast and almost with a sense of inner urgency. He said and I can not recall his exact words but he communicated approval for the fact that I had gloves in my shop. He said and this I remember, “You have to be careful who handles the meat  and who you eat it from.”  He was purchasing the meat from my shop so this statement was an encouragement not a correction.  Of course hygiene is essential to handling foods. What stuck me was I too need to be cautious of who I too eat God’s words from who’s minds and thoughts and this is exactly what I have been seeing and saying in the Forum in regard to more recent threads opened where authors who give their own touch on the word of God, I believe contaminate the meanings. It came to mind again that this person had asked to purchase only the oil or fat of the meat and had said to me “Meat kills.”  I have never heard such a thing in all my life but I do know I fed meat to a little bird that I rescued from having fallen out of its nest. It seemed to grow and sing and then it died. Was the meat too much for it? I really do think it was!  Then came a most unusual request.

As I received the payment still with the glove on my hand and returned the change to his wife as the man kept himself supported on his crutches he noted with great emphasis “ Money is the most filthy thing in all the world.”  Then he asked if I had a wash basin to wash. I have a private kitchen in my shop and without hesitation, I obliged hoping that  my kitchen was in order!  His wife silently followed me and as I took her in, I was happy to see that Freddy, my helper was busy at work and all was clean and as it always is. I showed her the basin, pointed her to the clinical soap that gave me a hint of satisfaction for being medicated after hearing that  “ Money is the most filthy THING in all the world” and left her to wash up. (What vast sums of  money, pledges and tithes does Babylon, Christendom and TV ministries handle? What contamination their meat! )

I returned to the front of the shop and the man said another strange thing. He said that he and his wife came in two separate vehicles. Now why on earth communicate such a thing? Time seemed to stand still. Why would such a statement contain anything important for me? Well, I can assure you it did. His wife came out of the kitchen, looked at me and acknowledged  me with a kind glance that  showed gentleness, life and a ting of joy through her eyes and without saying a word  she followed her husband out of the shop.

I wanted to acknowledge something had moved me so I said in farewell, “God bless you.”  I saw his back had already turned towards me and I only saw a slight physical response as he did not  respond in any other way to return to this greeting. I felt awkward to say the least so returning to my inner council I felt the impulse to follow the man to the street and to THANK him for his messages. I saw him get into his car and his wife was already in hers. They were old cars of no outward show or glitz or glamour. I hurried over to his van he was driving. He saw me coming and as I came to his window he wound it down and I gratefully thanked him for his messages saying I had heard what he had said. “ What message?” He queried. I replied feeling a little taken aback “The one where you said I should keep my equilibrium…..” He responded. “ Yes.” Taking his hands away from the steering wheel of his vehicle again he demonstrated a smooth calm line and said….” It is a good wish….”….A soft but very tangible warmth seemed to pour out of his pale blue eyes.

Have you ever felt that you are in the presence of greatness? I wanted to say more and to tell him I had heard all the messages but only the first one came out. Well that was the message that held the  caution.  :-\

On returning to my shop I was thankful that the message was not an omen. We know we do not have free choice here in BT. I know that if I am not going to keep my equilibrium I will rise up in whatever emotion that precipitates a fall and death as spoken by this man and if that is to happen then it will happen.
I felt comforted that his last words to me and the softening of his face as he assured me that it is a GOOD WISH….

As I returned to my shop I realised that God does not wish that I die.  I should not pursue look for or yearn for my death but to life in His Spirit is the call.  I thought too that I must not rise up but perpendicular downwards like a root into the dark cold earth rather than rising up to reach for the sun.  God does not wish that any should perish. He also takes no pleasure in the death of His Saints. I do not make any claim to be either a saint or perishing. God alone knows.

I was tempted to take the name of the person but I knew in my heart that this man was an instrument through which I believe God spoke to me. I felt restrained to ask the man anything at all. For all I know, he may or may not have known that he was instrumental to delivering a message that for me had most timely relevance. 

I have shared this experience with you all because it is my way of doing what this stranger has told me. I would have so loved to have asked him if I should perpendicular downwards into being more underground than above but I believe the answer to that question is quite obvious. How it will manifest I do not know yet. All I know is that this encounter changed my entire demeanour within. I felt so calm, so balanced, in  love and in peace.

Peace to you

Arcturus :)

hillsbororiver

Re: Just sharing
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2007, 06:38:42 PM »

Dear Arcturus,

I have no meaningful comment on this other than;

Heb 13:2  Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

What an incredibly interesting and fascinating testimony!

Thank you so much for sharing this.

His Peace to you Sister,

Joe

Kat

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2007, 11:30:46 PM »

Hi Arcturus,

That was a really interesting experience, thank you for sharing it with us.  I have wondered before why I have not had anything like that happen to me.  But it has occured to me that this is something that God gives to certain people, maybe like a gift. 
Thanks for your interpetation of what was said to you, it seemed like it could be as you said.  Since you have shared it I feel like I can gain from your experience as well  :)

mercy, peace and love
Kat

hillsbororiver

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2007, 10:53:58 AM »

Hi again Arcturus,

I could not stop thinking about this since I read it late afternoon yesterday, what an amazing experience!

Looking at definition "2" of the word equilibrium we have;

2. a state of balance or adjustment of conflicting desires, interests, etc.

Isn't that what we are presently going through spiritually? The Spirit of Christ adjusting our conflicting desires to submit to the will of the Father? 

This (adjustment) is what it spoke to me, also I felt this rather strange business with the fat would be significant as well, especially in light of the fact that I have been very interested lately in the symbolism involved with the sacrificial meals and their preparation as in the topic I started in General Discussions;
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,5663.0.html

Merely a coincidence? I don't think so, this is why I was jumping out of my chair as I was reading your testimony. Look at "fat" here in Leviticus;

Lev 3:3  And he shall offer of the sacrifice of the peace offering an offering made by fire unto the LORD; the fat that covereth the inwards, and all the fat that is upon the inwards,

Lev 3:16  And the priest shall burn them upon the altar: it is the food of the offering made by fire for a sweet savor: all the fat is the LORD's.

Lev 4:8  And he shall take off from it all the fat of the bullock for the sin offering; the fat that covereth the inwards, and all the fat that is upon the inwards,

Lev 4:26  And he shall burn all his fat upon the altar, as the fat of the sacrifice of peace offerings: and the priest shall make an atonement for him as concerning his sin, and it shall be forgiven him.

Lev 4:31  And he shall take away all the fat thereof, as the fat is taken away from off the sacrifice of peace offerings; and the priest shall burn it upon the altar for a sweet savor unto the LORD; and the priest shall make an atonement for him, and it shall be forgiven him.

Lev 4:35  And he shall take away all the fat thereof, as the fat of the lamb is taken away from the sacrifice of the peace offerings; and the priest shall burn them upon the altar, according to the offerings made by fire unto the LORD: and the priest shall make an atonement for his sin that he hath committed, and it shall be forgiven him.

There is so much more!

I will end this with a verse from 1Samuel that seems to tie some of this together (at least for me).

1Sa 15:22  And Samuel said, Hath the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the LORD? (Being adjusted to obedience?) Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.

Thank you again for sharing this Arcturus and for providing so much to meditate on.

His Peace and Wisdom to you,

Joe

Robin

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2007, 02:36:25 PM »

I was right there with you Joe. I was going to look up the fat this morning.

I really thought hard about my equilibrium last night and it was perfect timing for me to read this. Thank you for sharing it Arcturus.

It seems that evil is always right there and it can attack at any time and throw my equilibrium off balance.

1. a state of rest or balance due to the equal action of opposing forces. 
2. equal balance between any powers, influences, etc.; equality of effect. 
3. mental or emotional balance; equanimity: The pressures of the situation caused her to lose her equilibrium. 

I was reading all the threads a couple of nights ago and it made me think of something I hadn't thought of and evil was right there with something that questioned God's character. These are the kinds of things that cause me grief. I can't get my equilibrium back until God shows me the truth. I have the question, but I don't want to rely on my own interpretation for the answer so I have to wait on God and hold onto the faith he has already given me to keep from falling.

The waves are always hitting us.

Ephesians 4:14
Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of men in their deceitful scheming.

I believe there will always be times when my equilibrium is off balance. It's the process of learning for me. The opposing force is always there.

I was also thinking of meat. I've heard the saying that says don't choke a baby with meat. Sometimes milk is required to keep a new believer's equilibrium from going off balance. There have been a couple of times in my life when I received huge truth for a few seconds and then it was gone out of my grasp. I believe that God used that in my life to show me a little of his glory, but it wasn't something I could retain so it was quickly taken away from me. It probably would have killed me. I do know that there is so much in store for us that we can't even imagine at this time.

These are my thoughts on my porch last night. :)

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2007, 06:34:23 PM »

I again felt the presence of this testimony as I entered again the physical realm into which it was delivered to me in my shop the other day. I had already received the first responses early this morning from you Joe and Kat. As tears flowed almost independently from a deep inner contemplation on what had occurred the day before and what was on going thorough your responses,  I had to get up and walk to the kitchen to wipe my face a few times.

I inwardly passed out I believe, and then the tears stopped as I returned to study ( I have my bibles and ref books in my shop)… Rev 3 : 19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten; be zealous therefore and REPENT. 20. Behold, I stand at the door, and knock, if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him and he with Me.

Repentance is so sweet a meal offering to the Lord. I really feel as though I had supper with Him this morning  from within at my shop as the tears were flowing. He is the bread of life and if He should stand at your door and be knocking and you hear, pray that you may open the door for Him to come in to sup with you and your offering at your table be your tears not of worldly sorrow but of sweet repentance. He is the Bread of Life.  He comes to sup and He brings the Bread and the Wine.

I asked Him in my thoughts, why come to supper to a bare table? He said my tears are my offering. He said He is the Bread of Life. Well after that thought I passed out. The tears were flowing and I had to physically get up and walk around a few times. Quite rude of me. I got up and left the table a few times.   :'(  I never did get to taste the wine.  :'(

Regarding the fat Joe and MG I believe it might tie in  that Jesus at the Last Supper did not say He was giving His Disciples his MEAT but his BODY, ?....Okay He did say HIS FLESH and that is not like any other MEAT is it!.... and yes Joe I do see how this does tie to your thread Re: Christ, The Word, Bread & Book Of Life!

I am so glad that you too have been caused to feel the touch of this message. What came to mind for me last night, is contained in these scriptures :

This is for Babyon and her residents "At Home in the World" via SteveW on the Finally an accurate headline thread.

Numbers 11 : 18 And say to the people, consecrate yourselves for tomorrow, and you shall eat MEAT; for you have wept in the hearing of the Lord, swaying, Who will give us MEAT to eat? For it was well with us in Egypt, Therefore the Lord will give you MEAT, and you shall eat.  33 While the MEAT was yet between their teeth, before it was consumed, the anger of the Lord smote them with a very great PLAGUE.

Tonight as |I type these words to you I recall what Ray has emphasised in his teachings.

Rev 18 : 4 ….Come out from her, my people, so that you may not share in her sins, neither participate in her PLAGUES.

This was shown to me this morning Joe and Kat.

2 Kings 17 : 33 They feared the Lord, yet served their own gods, as did the nations from among whom they had been carried away. 34. UNTO THIS DAY,  they do after their former custom; they do not fear the Lord as God sees it, neither do they obey the statutes or the ordinances or the law and commandment which the Lord commanded the children of Jacob, whom he named Israel. 35. With whom the Lord had made a covenant and commanded them, YOU SHALL NOT FEAR OTHER GODS or bow yourselves to them or serve them or sacrifice to them. 36 But you shall reverently fear, bow yourselves to and sacrifice to the Lord, Who brought you out of the land of Egypt with great power and an outstretched arm. 37 and the statutes, ordinances, law, and commandment which He wrote for you shall ( FUTURE) observe and DO forevermore;  YOU SHALL NOT FEAR OTHER GODS, 39 but the Lord your God you shall reverently fear; THEN He will deliver you out of the hands of all your enemies. 40 However, the did not listen, but they did as they had done formerly. 41. so these nations vainly feared the Lord and also served their graven images, as did their children and their children's children. As their fathers did, so do they TO THIS DAY!

Peace be to you

« Last Edit: October 19, 2007, 07:48:19 PM by Arcturus »

Bradigans

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2007, 08:19:56 PM »

We've got some wonderful brothers and sisters out here with tremendous insight, but that has nothing to do with YOUR center. If you're bona fide, born again, Bible believing trust your heart and not your head. The heart of regenerate man is where Christ dwells. If that's where Christ is, you'll have balance, and you'll have equilibrium. Proverbs 20:27 - The spirit (heart) of man is the candle of the LORD, searching all the inward parts of the belly. No matter how much you learn, don't forget your center...

Grateful

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2007, 10:35:06 PM »

Hi Bradigans!

Yes, our spirit (heart) IS "where it's at!"   When we feel hot (with spiritual fire, as in a candle), hungry, & thirsty in our spirit for God's righteousness, we are indeed "FEELING after Him".....and I believe He's already preparing His Answer to our heart's desire(s), to fulfill them as swiftly as we can bear them!  I feel that just as we can't wait to get our prayers or begging answered, GOD can't wait to fulfill them as quickly as possible!    :D  :D  :D   It's so exciting to have a God that LOVES us SO MUCH !!   I've noticed several times in the past, when I prayed for help with something over and over and over again, over a period of time,  until one day I suddenly realized that God HAD answered my prayer "sneakily" without my realizing it!!  And then I would exclaim to Him, "God, YOU DID IT AGAINNNN!!!    :D :D :D ;D "  My Joy was so great, and my Faith in Him and His honorableness juuuusst GREW!!!    O,  Hallelujah!!

May your candle glow more happily forever!

Linda   :D

DuluthGA

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2007, 03:58:33 AM »

Just a thought Arcturus,

But doesn't 'the fat' have to do with giving God the best portion, like of the fat of the land and body... the fatted calf?

Only this time with spiritual applications of course.  Perhaps a reminder or encouragement in this regard. :)  To give or sacrifice and be the best that you can be!  Cool!

Eph 5: 2   and be walking in love, according as Christ also loves you, and gives Himself up for us, an approach present and a sacrifice to God, for a fragrant odor.

Phil 2: 17   Yea, and if I be offered upon the sacrifice and service of your faith, I joy, and rejoice with you all.

Phil 4: 18   But I have all, and abound: I am full, having received of Epaphroditus the things which were sent from you, an odour of a sweet smell, a sacrifice acceptable, wellpleasing to God.

Heb 13: 15-16   Through Him, then, we may be offering up the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of lips avowing His name.
16 Now of well doing and contributing be not forgetful, for with such sacrifices God is well pleased.

1Pet 2: 5    you, also, as living stones, are being built up a spiritual house, into a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, most acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.

Don't save the best for last... give it to God right now! :D

Christ is being formed within us each day! :P
Janice
« Last Edit: October 20, 2007, 04:33:45 AM by DuluthGA »

Bradigans

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2007, 09:40:32 AM »

Hi Bradigans!

Yes, our spirit (heart) IS "where it's at!"   When we feel hot (with spiritual fire, as in a candle), hungry, & thirsty in our spirit for God's righteousness, we are indeed "FEELING after Him".....and I believe He's already preparing His Answer to our heart's desire(s), to fulfill them as swiftly as we can bear them!  I feel that just as we can't wait to get our prayers or begging answered, GOD can't wait to fulfill them as quickly as possible!    :D  :D  :D   It's so exciting to have a God that LOVES us SO MUCH !!   I've noticed several times in the past, when I prayed for help with something over and over and over again, over a period of time,  until one day I suddenly realized that God HAD answered my prayer "sneakily" without my realizing it!!  And then I would exclaim to Him, "God, YOU DID IT AGAINNNN!!!    :D :D :D ;D "  My Joy was so great, and my Faith in Him and His honorableness juuuusst GREW!!!    O,  Hallelujah!!

May your candle glow more happily forever!

Linda   :D

Thank you for your testimony and God bless you dear sister (brethren in Christ Galatians 3:28). What you said is so true. I'm blessed to have brothers and sisters (brethren) like you all.

IN HIS LOVE

Bradigans

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2007, 09:43:58 AM »

Just a thought Arcturus,

But doesn't 'the fat' have to do with giving God the best portion, like of the fat of the land and body... the fatted calf?

Only this time with spiritual applications of course.  Perhaps a reminder or encouragement in this regard. :)  To give or sacrifice and be the best that you can be!  Cool!

Eph 5: 2   and be walking in love, according as Christ also loves you, and gives Himself up for us, an approach present and a sacrifice to God, for a fragrant odor.

Phil 2: 17   Yea, and if I be offered upon the sacrifice and service of your faith, I joy, and rejoice with you all.

Phil 4: 18   But I have all, and abound: I am full, having received of Epaphroditus the things which were sent from you, an odour of a sweet smell, a sacrifice acceptable, wellpleasing to God.

Heb 13: 15-16   Through Him, then, we may be offering up the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of lips avowing His name.
16 Now of well doing and contributing be not forgetful, for with such sacrifices God is well pleased.

1Pet 2: 5    you, also, as living stones, are being built up a spiritual house, into a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, most acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.

Janice

AMEN!!! ALLELUIA!!!

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2007, 10:47:49 AM »

Hello Janice

You ask : But doesn't 'the fat' have to do with giving God the best portion, like of the fat of the land and body... the fatted calf?

The meat that is used to supply my shop is Super A Grade meaning that it is not taken from old animals but from the Calf! So your post is encouraging! The Golden Calf also crossed my mind and that too holds a lesson for me not to make my shop an idol   ;D

Thank you all for your contribution to this testimony.

Peace to you

« Last Edit: October 20, 2007, 11:32:34 AM by Arcturus »

Bradigans

« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2007, 12:52:17 PM »

Hello Janice

You ask : But doesn't 'the fat' have to do with giving God the best portion, like of the fat of the land and body... the fatted calf?

The meat that is used to supply my shop is Super A Grade meaning that it is not taken from old animals but from the Calf! So your post is encouraging! The Golden Calf also crossed my mind and that too holds a lesson for me not to make my shop an idol   ;D

Thank you all for your contribution to this testimony.

Peace to you

I'm not certain if you sell eggs, but are the animals free range, and fed a good wholesome diet?

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2007, 01:28:22 PM »

Good one Brandigans. ;D 8)

My shop does not cater to Halal requirements, Free Range or organic specifications though I have had my share of Moslem's requesting such nonsense.  :) I told them I worship Jesus Christ not beasts and they have not been back. ;D

Oh yes one came back to buy a feta and spinach pie that I bake! :) He tried to ask again if I sell halal and I said again I don't do such nonsense and he has not returned. My pies are good though and eggs are not for sale from my shop. :)

Peace to you

« Last Edit: October 20, 2007, 01:31:41 PM by Arcturus »

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2007, 07:35:33 PM »

Thank you for sharing that Moises. These are precious memories.

Peace to you

Bradigans

« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2007, 04:16:40 AM »

Good one Brandigans. ;D 8)

My shop does not cater to Halal requirements, Free Range or organic specifications though I have had my share of Moslem's requesting such nonsense.  :) I told them I worship Jesus Christ not beasts and they have not been back. ;D

Oh yes one came back to buy a feta and spinach pie that I bake! :) He tried to ask again if I sell halal and I said again I don't do such nonsense and he has not returned. My pies are good though and eggs are not for sale from my shop. :)

Peace to you

I figured you would get a chuckle. Hah, hah, hah, hah!!! ;D

hebrewroots98

« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2007, 01:33:21 AM »

Awesome in every way!!!  Praise God for your humility and willingness to take a deeper look at yourself and to be a vessle of honor for HIM to work through you in order to be such a blessing to those of us that have read this!!!  This has got me on my toes ;) ;D, thanks for the sharing and encouragement!!!  I love how you tell stories btw!

Grateful

« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2007, 02:24:58 AM »

Just a thought Arcturus,

Janice[/color]

Ohhhhh, sooooo GOOD, Janice!!  Thanks!  It reminds me of the definition of the word "sacrifice" that I discovered sometime within the past 2 or 3 years......it means :  "to make sacred."    God Himself has asked us to "be ye therefore Holy as I am Holy."   Seems to me to mean :  No trashy thoughts, words, actions, or habits.....  right?  Comments, anyone?   I like this good "treatise" on life that I read somewhere, long ago :

Sow an attitude, reap a thought.
     Sow a thought, reap a word.
     Sow a word, reap an act.
     Sow an act, reap a habit.
     Sow a habit, reap a character.
     Sow a character, reap a Destiny.

To me, this is highly encouraging, for all those of us who have struggled with suchlike things like refraining from using hurtful words to another living soul, coveting anything, etc.   I can just hear God saying to each of us:  You GO, GUY !!  or  You GO, GIRL !!    :D :D :D  ;D

I have to USE the 'Whole Armor of the Spirit's'  "Helmet of Salvation" to be AWARE of the thoughts running through my mind, because if I let ONE negative thought gain a foothold in my Attitude, I go into a tailspin, spiraling downward in more negative thoughts.  I HAVE to "nip it in the bud"!    As an aside here, regarding the word "salvation," it means "healing" (salve = healing application [ of the Spirit, in this case ] ).

May God's Sweetness fill us ALL with His WONDERFUL QUALITIES toward the stature of a Spiritual Man or Woman,

Linda<3<3<3

DuluthGA

« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2007, 03:51:41 AM »

Linda...

No..... GREAT POST!

Thanks A LOT 4 good stuff!  Will save 2 B reviewed again!

:)

ez2u

« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2007, 04:57:07 AM »

Arturus  what I would lke to say to you is not to use your mind in figuring out what this older man was saying to you.  God will reveal His word to you and what He is doing with you.  This man seemed to be a messenger.  Now in the Holy Spirit what the Lord has called forth will come about.  We all have a long ways to go being processed in the imaged of Christ Jesus.  There is one scripture verse I would like to share with you

1Co 13:12

(KJV+)  For1063 now737 we see991 through1223 a glass,2072 darkly;1722, 135 but1161 then5119 face4383 to4314 face:4383 now737 I know1097 in1537 part;3313 but1161 then5119 shall I know1921 even as2531 also2532 I am known.1921

(LITV)  For now we see through a mirror in dimness, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I will fully know even as I also was fully known.

(YLT)  for we see now through a mirror obscurely, and then face to face; now I know in part, and then I shall fully know, as also I was known;

There was no man on this earth that was perfect nor had the perfect word but one our Lord Jesus Christ with love and respect for all Peggy
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 17 queries.