bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Just sharing  (Read 9427 times)

Deborah-Leigh

Re: Just sharing
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2007, 05:45:17 PM »

“You have to be careful who handles the meat .....
the stranger said to me. Quote the first post on this tread.

Today my meat handler/asistant resigned.

The run up was, I found the stock two short the day after the stranger had visited me. He is the only one accountable for such occurrences. I also found him cutting and handling the meat without gloves which is a no no!

I have moved all my equipment into the small kitchen and from there better accountability from my side will be now manageable.  :)

What is so interesting is that the Chef who prepared lunch in my shop when it opened which also co-incided with my 50th Birthday, came by on the Friday and said he was coming to cook for me on Sunday and he TOLD me what he was going to prepare. Well, I had to cut up one of the pieces of meat that is used for production for the shop to cater for the lunch. While cutting it, I had to prepare the pieces which are specially cut for the marinated beef that is on sale through the shop because there was just too much of the beef and I HAD to cut it for the shop. I remembered that the Holy Spirit had given instant tallent to those called to build the Temple in the OT. I recalled this and asked for favor. Well I was favored. I cut the beef better than the meat cutter! The next day I explained why there were now four MORE pieces of beef in the factory. He was not too happy and that was just another indication of something wrong. I have been pretty blind and a compete stranger had to come and warn me. In hind sight I can now see that there were a few other issues I overlooked. How well it applies to ME NOT to have any mortal idols or see assets where there are non!

Just thought you'd all like to know to latest :D My meat cutter I described  as an asset......I did not see his heart....I forgive his carnality against me and he has hung himself so to speak...I know that THE ASSET is not a person but the favor and blessing of my Lord teaching me that all is from Him, blessing and hardship, certainty and uncertainty, the future and the past. He is Sovereign. There are non who are assets in or of the world but HIM who is not of the world and has overcome it. I see this better now.

Peggy I have acknowledged your contribution on the Finished? thread.

Peace to you

Arcturus :)

« Last Edit: October 24, 2007, 05:55:29 PM by Arcturus »

skydreamers

« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2007, 10:30:11 PM »

Before I even gave a further thought, the stranger said to me  “ Meat kills. “

Well can you imagine hearing such a thing? Already I am in a spiritually alerted awareness wondering what spirit this stranger was sporting in my shop and then he says “ Meat kills.”

Well that statement really floored me. Can meat KILL! In the natural this is understandable but in the spiritual does this apply too?

Heb 13:9-10  Do not be carried about with different and strange doctrines, for it is good for the heart to be established with grace, not with meats, in which those who have walked in them were not helped.  We have an altar of which they have no right to eat, those who serve the tabernacle.

Fascinating story you have shared with us Arcturus!

Peace to you,
Diana

« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 10:31:40 PM by skydreamers »

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2007, 04:06:34 PM »

Thank you for your contribution Diana.

For me it highlights that it is by GRACE not by meat, through HIS Faith we are saved not through what WE know as in our intellectual or worldly knowledge....  ::)

Peace to you

« Last Edit: November 05, 2007, 04:08:27 PM by Arcturus »

brandon h

« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2007, 10:20:16 PM »

Archturus-

Just read your story. You are blessed to have God interpret things to you in such a manner. A powerful word.

God Bless

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2007, 04:03:28 PM »

Hello brandon h

Thank you for sharing that you see that God blesses me to interpret things to me in such ways. I am aware  that God has to get through to me in more obvious ways due to my carnality. He had to knock Saul off his horse with blinding light and with me He sent a crippled man on two crutches to speak loudly to me to get my attention.

After the man had been in my shop the atmosphere in that exchange was so precious and palpable. It lingered for a few days and was accentuated by Joe and Kat who responded immediately and then the others who came forward with similar thoughts and feelings that were equally relevant.  It has worn off now and the changes to my shop and how I administer and think about my shop have been extraordinary. I am learning not to borrow anything of the world or to have or touch anything of the world. I am taking no chances and there are no debts. I do not lend or borrow but I do give. I am treating my staff with much more patience than before and I am more accountable now than ever before for the physical assets of the shop. I am finding that I am leaving less to chance and trust in human flesh (staff) and am feeling less guilty to administer and delegate than ever before. It really is amazing....

When the man said in warning that who handles the meat I have to watch, I did not want to think that my employee who was receiving much trust from me and very little management, could be hurting me. Only after he left once I removed all the equipment from his office to mine, did I discover the harm he was bringing to my business. I notice, I resisted this interpretation. It was uncomfortable and it did mean much more work from my side afterwards but it has been a BLESSING. There is less chance now for theft and corruption and this is so much better for me to believe that evil is not welcome no matter how hard it works or how easy it makes my life.

I remember crying the next day and then a few days later the physical change occur ed in I believe consequence to the spiritual setting that arrived to tell me not to rise up or I would die. Those words returned to me today and have left their mark and influence. God is in charge and the more I see and know and experience that, the more I can be like Paul who God strengthened against adversity.  We all so need Jesus in our lives and I am so grateful for the part I see and others see in His Presence and activity to straightening out my life, mind and soul.

Peace to you

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 17 queries.